/Afr/

This is the Africa general.

Invited:
>anyone living in an African country
>African diaspora
>anyone wanting to discuss Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

enca.com/south-africa/hani-killer-janusz-walus-loses-bid-freedom
timeslive.co.za/local/2016/06/06/This-is-how-much-you-need-to-earn-to-live-in-SAs-richest-suburbs
instagram.com/minniedlamini/
instagram.com/modernmommyblog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I once played as Kilwa in EU4 but that was one of my first plays and e*ropeans beaten me up

/cricket/

How's the politcal situation in South Africa? How much progress has the DNC made against Congress?

The kids are okay

Whats the African Union? How important is it to Afirca and what does it do? I find it interesting that Gaddaffi was its leader in 2009/10, the year before NATO helped kill him

Who /Abidjan/ here?

Reporting in

Sounds about right. How is EU4 btw? I enjoyed CK2 a lot

>tfw reformed the slavic pagan faith
>tfw conquered Europe with an army of holy warriors of Perun
>tfw uniting Europe under the black sun
The DA won some of the major cities during the local elections, including Johannesburg.
Honestly, I don't even know anymore. I think their most useful contribution lately has been wrecking Al Shabaab with AMISOM

Reverse Ireland have a nice looking 100m sprinter

I played cricket a bit but I'm not much of a sports person. Do you play it there in Finland?

I LOVE what the DA is doing. They're sending those corrupt ANC fuckers to jail. EFF can pretend as much as they want that they're not in alliance with them but they are. They have the same aim: get rid of the ANC.

No, I just watch it.

fuck off pakis

They're trying to send people to jail, but the ANC are corrupt af and most of the higher ups like Zuma always bribe their way out of it.

And yeah they have formed a coalition now.

I am black

Okay I'm exhausted, I haven't slept since Thursday. Hopefully this thread will still be here when I wake up. Cheers

>How is EU4 btw?

It's meh

I'm a big Crusader Kangz fan but the RNGess of EU4 is a turnoff

Fucking everything is dictated by the RNG in EU4

And everyone who's not Prussia/Germany is going to have shitty military officers.

Makes sense

>How is EU4 btw? I enjoyed CK2 a lot

It's kinda boring in comparison to CK2 - in EU4 there are no characters to interact with - only impersonal countries. Also there are no separate cities/castles/temples in the provinces so they are also less interesting. And you can literally attack anyone without any reason whatsoever - you can make up casus belli against anyone you want. And most frustrating thing is probably randomness of this game - in ck2 your heir gets genes from you and your wife and you can also teach him stuff - in EU4 all stats are randomly generated when you get new "leader"

are you africa's son too ? Finland friend

Il est meme pas mal ici en Tchad

Yes

Would I pass as local in Africa?

Yes.enca.com/south-africa/hani-killer-janusz-walus-loses-bid-freedom

African countries are beginning to worry about their donkeys. Niger announced this week that it was banning the export of the animal because demand, mainly from Asia, had reached worrying levels. Last month, Burkina Faso also announced a stop on donkey hides, stating that the animal had been “over exploited.”
Much of that demand comes from China, home to a shrinking population of donkeys whose gelatin, ejiao, is a prized medicinal ingredient, used in everything from aphrodisiacs to face cream. The donkey, used in rural and farming communities across China, has been gradually replaced by machinery. China’s population of donkeys has fallen to 6 million from 11 million in the 1990s and falls another 300,000 every year, according to government statistics.

GIB BACK 3 TRILLION

R A R E F L A G S

No refunds

Reporting in

Which African country has the most interesting or fucked up history?

When will this happen?

Congo is prob the most cucked out of all of them.

Congo has some interesting modern history.

Egypt of course. North Africa for the Roman/Christian/Islam influence. Ethiopia is another. The coastal Imperial states are interesting .

Once you start getting deeper into the interior of Africa, it's hard to study their history. Imperialist tried their best to salvage whatever they could, but many tribes just didn't bother to keep up with it.

Nevar. Modern nations are doomed to split apart, not to merge into one country.
>inb4 United States of Europe

Tanzania and Kenya don't like each other. One is Christian and the other is majority Muslim.

>Source: my ass

bump

lurking for rares

South africa and Zimbabwe turned into a shithole what a shame.
Ceuta Melilla and canary islands are in Africa I can post

What hapened with somali pirates?

tell me about african girls

breh

>South Africa
>shithole

No

This is how much you need to earn monthly to live in South Africa's richest suburbs: €20242

timeslive.co.za/local/2016/06/06/This-is-how-much-you-need-to-earn-to-live-in-SAs-richest-suburbs

instagram.com/minniedlamini/
instagram.com/modernmommyblog/

The buttocks to anus ratio is poor. I'm a fan of the anus. She's all cheek.

After closer inspection of her asshole I retract my previous statement.