Esperanta fadeno

Tiu ĉi fadeno estas destienita por pridiskuti ĉion ajn en Esperanto, kaj ankaŭ por diskuti pri Esperanto en iu ajn lingvo.
This thread is intended for discussing anything and everything in Esperanto, and also for discussing Esperanto in any language.
Este hilo es destinado a discutir cualqiuer cosa en Esperanto, y tambien a discutir Esperanto en cualquiera idioma.
Ce fil est est destiné à discuter tout et n'importe quoi en Esperanto, et a discuter Esperanto dans toutes les langues.
这个主题针对用世界语讨论任何事,也针对用任何语言讨论世界语。
Этa тeмa пpeднaзнaчeн для oбcyждeния вceгo и вcя нa Эcпepaнтo, и для oбcyждeния Эcпepaнтo нa любoм языкe.
هذا الموضوع هو لمناقشة أي شيء في الاسبرانتو، وأنه لمناقشة حول الاسبرانتو في أي لغة

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qvpH5as1mU
youtube.com/watch?v=4rzLDRnEUNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cfa0giAwBGY
esperanto-usa.org/posters/Affixes.pdf
meeuw.org/esperant/esperant.html
pasportaservo.org
duolingo.com/course/eo/en/Learn-Esperanto-Online
lernu.net
esperanto.cri.cn/
kafejo.com/news/
vinilkosmo.com
denisowski.org/Esperanto/ESPDIC/espdic_readme.htm
reta-vortaro.de/revo/
tujavortaro.net/
tatoeba.org
vortaro.net
bertilow.com/pmeg/
tekstaro.com
8_c_h.net/esperanto/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saluton

Saluton, samideano Kanado! Kiel vi fartas?

Bone sed mi devas pretiĝi por iri laborejen tre baldaŭ. Kiel vi?

Ne malbone, kvankam mia patro volas ke mi baldaŭ helpu lin pri io ĉe lia negoco.

ahh...do ŝajne la fadeno mortos se neniu alia aperos, haha

Nu, ĉiuokaze mi ĝojas pro la kvanto da eofadenoj en la pasintaj tagoj.

Mi scivolas kion ni diskutu, mi ne havas multajn interesajn aferojn por priparoli, nur mian tagan vivon.

Ĉu vere estis tiom multe da verdaj fadenoj en la pasintaj tagoj? Mi ilin ne vidis.

estis eble 4

serĉu la katologion, la titoloj ĝenerale etis "/eo/"

**arĥivon, kompreneble

Saluton, Esperantujaĉo! Kiel vi ĉiuj fartas ĉi-sabate?

Via priskribo de la fadeno tre plaĉas al mi, OP. Ĉu vi vere scipovas ĉiom de tiuj lingvoj?

>Nu, ĉiuokaze mi ĝojas pro la kvanto da eofadenoj en la pasintaj tagoj.
Ankaŭ mi.

Saluton

Just out of interest, what are your opinions on nations and nationalism?

Por la hispana, franca, kaj iagrade la rusa kaj ĉina lingvoj, mi skribis helpe de vortaro. Por la araba mi simple uzis tradukilon.

Irlandanoj RAUS

Okej, mi devas iri nun. Ĝis amikoj

Sorry for telling you to raus, Ireland

Teach me some Esperanto.

I already know the noun, adjective, adverb, and imperative endings.

Helpu min.

Ĝis!

What do you want to learn?

How much time it takes to learn esperanto?

Okay, two things. One, the verb tenses are -is for past, -as for present, and -os for future.
Two, the prefix mal- is incredibly useful, because it means 'the opposite of'. So, bona, good, malbona, bad, alta, high, malalta, low, granda, big, malgranda small. There's a lot of other prefixes that are similarly useful; I would suggest focusing study on those, because each one (or at least most of them) multiply your effective vocabulary several times over.

Depends what you mean by 'learn'. I would say that one month is enough for basic communication if you actually pay attention and think in terms of putting words together for meaning and not just converting word-for-word from your own language. The grammar is very simple, so once you have the basic grammatical concepts down you really just need to focus on vocabulary, and the same number of vocabulary words goes a lot farther in Esperanto than in most languages because of all the affixes.

I see,another question,is there some good music in Esperanto?

youtube.com/watch?v=2qvpH5as1mU
youtube.com/watch?v=4rzLDRnEUNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cfa0giAwBGY

thanks

>What do you want to learn?
All of it.

>converting word-for-word from your own language

A lot of times it turns out this way with esperanto. It sort of bothers me.

Spend some time practicing, just as an exercise, phrasing things in the most alien-sounding way you can think of. For example, instead of saying "Ĉu vi estas ano de ĉi tiu teamo?" ("Are you a member of this team?"), say "Ĉu vias la teamaneco ĉi ties?" ("Is-it-yours the team-membership of-this-one?") You don't need to talk like that normally, of course, though you'd be fairly comprehensible if you did. It's good as an exercise in variation, fundamentally.

Yeah that second one is really odd. Is it actually acceptable? That's pretty cool. It looks like you're combining words somehow, like in "teameneco", I haven't heard about rules for doing things like that.

On one side, a second language tied to no nation acts as a great equalizer among all people, holding hands under jesus' multicolored rainbow wingspan et cetera et cetera

On the other hand, a second language for the world protects endangered languages that might perish due to majority forces. With Esperanto, there's little need for the Welshman to learn English, for the Amharic to learn Arabic et cetera, so the little guy can taste nationalism too.

Prenu kion volas

"Teamo" means "team", the suffix -an means "member", "inhabitant", "adherent", e.g. Londonano, a Londoner, Budhano, a Buddhist. The suffix -ec means "quality or state of", e.g. "moleco", softness, "boneco", goodness, "amikeco", friendship. These suffixes are important, because each one does not just add to but multiplies your vocabulary. See this thing about them.
esperanto-usa.org/posters/Affixes.pdf

Oh, wow. I thought you were to just use prepositions for all this stuff.

>Ĉu vias la teamaneco ĉi ties
meeuw.org/esperant/esperant.html

>Is it actually acceptable?
It's completely grammatically correct, but somewhat not standard. I wouldn't recommend talking like that in a conversation. Although a lot of songs will play around with words like that.

Mi fakte pensis iom pri tio!

Here's a pretty cool example. The Lord's Prayer in Esperanto normally goes:
Patro nia, kiu estas en la ĉielo,
sankta estu Via nomo,
venu reĝeco Via,
estu volo Via,
kiel en la ĉielo, tiel ankaŭ sur la tero.
Panon nian ĉiutagan donu al ni hodiaŭ
kaj pardonu al ni ŝuldojn niajn
kiel ni ankaŭ pardonas al niaj ŝuldantoj;
ne konduku nin en tenton,
sed liberigu nin de la malvera,
Amen!
Which more or less matches up to the English, plus or minus word order. But it can also be translated as follows (from meeuw.org):
Nipatr', kies est' cxielas, igxu via nom' sankt'.
Viu la regnalven'.
Igxu via la volfar', kielas en la cxiel', tiel ankauxu surtere.
Hodiauxu cxiutagpandon' nin.
Kaju la pardon' al niofend', kiel ankauxas nipardon' al ofendintoj niaj.
Kaju nea nia konduk' entent', sedu nia la liberig' de l' malbon'.
Amen.
Which would literally (multiple words translating one word indicating by linking together with hyphens) be:
Our-father, whose being is-in-heaven, may-it-become your name holy.
May-it-be-yours the coming-of-the-kingdom.
May-it-become-yours the doing-of-will, as-it-is in heaven, thus also on-earth.
May-it-be-today the daily-bread-giving to-us.
May-there-also-be the forgiveness to our-offense, as there-is-also our-forgiveness to those-who-have-offended-against us.
May-it-also-be negative/nonexistent of-us the-guiding into-temptation, but-may-there-be the freeing from evil.
Amen.

Ni bezonas oficialan kopipaston.

Mia ideo:

"/eo/ - esperanta fadeno"
>Why Esperanto?
+Easy to learn
+Can shitpost in another language with little effort
+Good introduction to learning a second language (if you don't know one already)

>Travel the world for free via a network of Esperantists
Pasporta Servo - pasportaservo.org

>Resources for learning Esperanto
duolingo.com/course/eo/en/Learn-Esperanto-Online
lernu.net

>Ĉina Radio Internacia
esperanto.cri.cn/

>News in Esperanto
kafejo.com/news/

>Esperanto music
vinilkosmo.com

Ĉu ni havas Skajpgrupon?

I like your idea. For whatever reason Sup Forums won't let me post my list of resources, so I'll add them one by one.

>dictionaries/vortaroj
denisowski.org/Esperanto/ESPDIC/espdic_readme.htm
reta-vortaro.de/revo/
tujavortaro.net/

>example sentences/ekzemplaj frazoj
tatoeba.org

>resources for intermediate speakers/libroj por meznivelaj parolantoj
vortaro.net
bertilow.com/pmeg/
tekstaro.com

>Pasporta Servo
what's the point anyway? there's always some cheap hotel

>shitpost with other cool people/fekafiŝu kun aliaj mojosuloj
8_c_h.net/esperanto/

Apparently I can't directly link Verda-chan kek.

>save money
>practice speaking Esperanto
>meet nice people
>eat home-cooked meals

did I say this right?

Esperanto is for dorks. It sounds like Portuguese got raped by Polish and had a retard baby. Learn a real language instead.

Tio estas ja gramatike ĝusta Esperanto.

That looks correct. I would probably swap "pri la lingvo internacia" and "de /gsg/", because it kind of sounds like you're asking about the opinion of /gsg/'s international language, instead of /gsg/'s opinion of the international language.

La lingvo estas nur por blankuloj. Mi preferus ke ni ne afiŝu ĉe Sup Forums car tiu alogos la nepurulojn.

Kiel resanigi sendormeco?

sinmortigo kompreneble

per varmeta lakto kaj biskvitoj

>implici ke Sup Forums ne jam plenas de blankuloj

salutegoj al ĉiun

Mi sentas ke tiuj esperantaj fadenoj indikas pli kaj pli personoj komencas paroli la lingvon. Eble la esperoj de Z veriĝas? Mi volas tion.

Kiel vi fartas hodiaŭ kun-parolantoj? Mi volas scii.

Vi surpriziĝos pri la kvanto de aĉa neblankuloj en ĉi tiu komunumo.

Zamenhof estas fia judo. Mi esperas ke ni vere eŭropigi la lingvon kaj krei fortan internacian komunumon kiu prizorgas la sorto de la blanka raso.

mi kontemplis ĝin.

>ĉiam lacega
>cerbo ne funkcias ĝuste
>malluma rondoj sub okulojn

neee, preferas vino kaj nuksoj

Vi verŝajne pravas. La fina venko komenciĝas per Sup Forums, kaj finiĝos per la tuta mondo.

>eŭropigi
>Euro piggy

WHITE PIG, GO HOME!

BLANKA PORKO, IRU HEJMON!

Tamen la plimulto de tiu ĉi retejo estas blankuloj.

Alkoholaĵo ankaŭ sufiĉas por forigi sendormecon.

mi ridetis

("iru hejmen", lernu pri la -en averboj, etulo)

>Alkoholaĵo ankaŭ sufiĉas por forigi sendormecon.
Sufiĉe da alkoholaĵo dormigus iun ajn.

Man, I'm sure glad esperanto is around. Would have been terrible if we didn't have a unifying language here that everyone could speak and understand.

It's done in vain anyways. Languages evolve, and a worldwide language wouldn't be optimal as different dialects and accents form and shift to new languages.

>tsk vi neniam senti Zamĉjo fiki vian anuson kun la forteco de du miliono parolantoj

Kial eĉ vivi...;-;

Flagulaĉoj eliĝu.

Sur neŭtrala lingva fundamento,
komprenante unu la alian,
la popoloj faros en konsento
unu grandan rondon familian.

>neŭtrala lingva fundamento

La angla lingo ne estas neŭtrala.

wat

Estas vera ke kanaduloj uzi aceron siropon kiel lubrikaĵo?

Ankaŭ, iom esperantistoj de miĉigano ĉi tie?

> angla lingo ne estas neŭtrala.
Neither is esperanto

If my power level were higher I'd want to learn Lojban.

Mi forgesis la bildon

It's as neutral as we're going to get unless someone starts an auxiliary movement in China, India, or Africa.

>il y a des esperautistes dans le michigan
dégoûtant

Why? I mean, providing they make it culturally neutral then yeah, but we already have culturally neutral conlangs. Like lojban.

I'm u ironically trying to learn Esperanto though. It's just really bothering me how "imperfect" it is, that sounds really entitled but still.

I think the crux of it is that I'm just upset English is so prevalent. has a really good point. But I just wish it weren't true.

Lojban isn't an auxiliary language, nor was it designed for ease-of-use.

It was designed only to be a spoken predicate logic.

Lojban has weird consonant clusters like "cirlrbri".