Who would win in a war between Argentina and Mexico?

Who would win in a war between Argentina and Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=argentina
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=mexico
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me on the left

Mexico , our army is minimal and outdated
now delete the thread

me on the right

Mexico not even a question. Way more people and the world hates Argentina I guarantee the west would back Mexico if they had to choose sides,

fuck you

t. Mexican in Spain

Mexico, the cartels are fucking rich and they can fuck up Argentina's tiny army with isis tier torture

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Nope stay mad argies

chicanooooooooooooooooooooo AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>That skin tone

Hello Ahmed

peruvian tier arm desu

chicano's have thick black hair and brown skin m8
they also live in a different continent
stay mad

it's called a tan, if you left your mum's basement you would have one too

you can tell by my light hair that i don't have middle eastern blood

Hmmm

>dat
>white

abo tier t.bh f.am

Mexico

probably Mexico tbqh, they have more than 3 times our population

>Spain
>White

Mexico
They have more people and more money.

EL BLANCO SEÑORES

/thread

>tfw 80% european mexican but have tan so i look 80% native

>why live

>implying either of us can reach each others countries

No

I believe it's implied that in a level playing field

Search for Treaty of Madrid

So it's a, "who would win a war in this completely unrealistic and implausible scenario" question. Ok.

argentina 2 britain 1

Hi Abdul!

The world

>argentina 2
?

kek

lmoa

The average "white" spaniard

I think Jamal is counting the initial invasion of the Falklands as a victory

Of course

Thats cute

Mexico all the way, gringos give them nice modern weapons and equipment while Argentina has a more outdated army in comparison.

The rest of the world.

No one, given both nations military capabilities we wouldn't even be able to fight amongst ourselves, the Argentine-Mexican war would be tourists getting into drunken brawls on airport lounges and internet shitposting.

Why fight when cooperation is so much better tho?

1)1806
2)1807

Because internet maymays.

Both lack the proper logistical power to execute a landing invasion on the other.

Were Argentina and Mexico be two bordering countries in the middle of the pacific, Argentina would win. The Argentine military is more modern and numerous, although Mexicans get more training.

But that was Spain (and yes, soon Argentina would get independent, but still)

Of course the army of Mexico is outdated, because we are a neutral nation by definition and it would be a waste of money to buy or develop fighting jets or carriers.
But in the hypothetical scenario in which we went to war with a nation, let alone a bordering one, we have the purchasing power and GDP to update our military quickly and sustain a long war, the manufacturing power to do so, and the manpower and population on our side.

You wouldn't think that in times of war, our military (who are mainly equiped to fight natural disasters) would stay the same as it is right now (that is, without all the unnecessary equipment for our circumstances), do you?

If you want to get objective no, Mexico has three times Argentina's population and financial/industrial resources on a scale beyond Argentina's. Leaving that side, Mexico has 6x the manpower in its armed forces Argentina does and given the war on drugs and exchanges with France and the US far more experienced.

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=argentina

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=mexico

The only meme advantage the Argies have is arguably air superiority, although that's relative, what matters is the army is holding literally hundreds of light armoured all terrain vehicles, including French amphibians and Israeli sand cats, we could blitzkrieg Argentina in a total war scenario long before they could effectively use their assets and we have the upper hand when it comes to guerrilla fighting.

In the unreal as fuck scenario we were neighbopuring nations Argentina would be a sitting duck.

In tyhe real world neither os has any real power projection capabilities, the Mexican navy has the upper hand but still would not be able to roganize a beach head. Give it time however, a couple of years, and just on sheer industrial capabilities Mexico would acquire all necessary capabilities at a faster rate Argentina would be able to strenghten their defense.

If the latest data is correct
The Argie Air Force relies on the A-4 our F-5 could take them on but they out number our fighters
In helicopters we make circles around them, turbo prop combat would be the real air combat

We only have a handful of functional f-5s, in all fairness their Skyhawks don't seem to be faring all that better although they do outnumber us. You could argue the blackhawks we own could protect themselves from the Argie A4s but that comes down to actual armaments/systems which isn't public record even if yopu want to give Mexico the benefit of the doubt we have access to better stuff, especially via the purchases we've made from Israelies. Having said that it doesn't matter, we can move on ground a lot faster and with 6 times the manpower we could shut down their airfields pretty fast, assuming an overnight war just the ready to mobilize part of our army outnumbers them as a whole and we do have the assets to shrug off their fighetr jets long enough to capture vital objectives. They're not as geared to operate out of small improvised facilities as we are. Under the table we can negotiate with cartels their taking over territories where their guerilla forces would retreat.

It's a really dumb fuck scenario, I fail to see in the real world how any possible conflict would escalate to war between us, but just on the exercise of both countries going to war with existing resources the outcome isn't in doubt, Mexico wins fast and brutal.

I'm sorry if I keep bringing up the A4s but I'm an aviation autist.
The A4 is an attack aircraft not an interceptor, the F-5 actually has air to air missiles, that makes a huge difference even if out number they could make fast strikes to airfields or intercept formations and escape faster than they can catch up

>Tanks: 0

wtf?
why?

We don't need them, they are expensive, and they are not really useful in mountainous regions. As previously said, we are neutral, peaceful nation. We could have them if we wanted.

We might get them

Why? I'm not paying taxes to get tanks we don't need.

And you won't, at least for now
Long term replacement rates are long term

We are the fatest people on earth , even a little kid could make a clean shot to the average Mexican. Kinda makes you think

usa

Kak

Chile desu

Wuddup cuate. How's the tráfico?