Saturday Drunk Talk Thread

>i'm Sweden and i'll be your host for tonight

What's on the menu gentlemens?

A white Russian, please.
No, I have not seen the Big Lebowski.

The most godawful whisky known to man. A friend bought me some last Christmas and I'm too poor to go out and buy anything else tonight.

what goes good with salty tears of loneliness?

I miss the sweet taste of my tropical lands.

One glass of Zacapa 23 on the rocks. Make it double.

A white russian for the dude

We got each other Neighbor but i recommend the Balkan 176

DRINK

guards!!! We got a freeloader over here

ill have the cheapest beer pls

En Smålands 33cl till user

lol dickel

ill take 7,2an instead

my head really hurts pls sned help

And leave the bottle.

We don't serve 7,2an here you degenerate alcoholic. GUAAAAAARDS!!!!!

Alright, seem like you got alot on your mind user, what's going on in life?

Just feeling down tbqh. Missing my gf (Inb4 reee normie get out). How you holding up barkeep?

I am repairing my hangover from last night with couple of pic related

I had 18 of these last night and it gives you a worse hangover than cheap red wine, it's absolutely horrible

Thanks.
Now give me a glass filled with only Baileys.
No ice cubes.

I'm too drunk to be a barkeep atm, im on the same boat as you can't take this loneliness while drunk

oh boy i remember those, didn't like the taste that much but it was all i had and i don't even want to talk about the day after

What do you got for someone who has become completely numb to it all?

a fat bill

What have you been drinking?

>Everytime I see a drinking thread, it's usually mostly filled with people that are drinking to cover up shitty bits of their past and problems in their lives
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a few drinks as much as the next man. But to those of you who are drinking for the reason I just greentexted, if you're going to use mind-altering substances on your problems then to be perfectly frank with you I think you're using the wrong ones.
I know I probably sound like a knobhead saying this to you guys, but that's not my intention and I'm only doing it because I used to do exactly the same thing with alcohol and found there are much, much better ways.

tl;dr - You guys need psychadelics.

ykosrrrrhhhhhhhpppppphnkkkkkkkkkkd;

I drink when I'm happy to make me happier.