Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_Riflemen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>comparing a third world Nigeria tier country to countries in Europe

really makes you think

Finland shouldn't be included in that. We have no beef with Russia.

> Chile and Argentina are first world
I want this meme to end.

>mysterious map shows *insert not your country* as VERY HIGHT and *insert your country* only as HIGHT

good thread

Sup Forums says chile is first world

I really don't want to sound like a russiaboo or RIDF, but with the current development it will take maybe 1 or 2 more years for Russia to reach the "very high" status as well (a rating of 0.800 is considered very high, Russia's HDI is at 0.798 as of 2014, up from 0.778 in 2013). However, I don't know what impact the current economic crisis will have on Russia's HDI. The average income has dropped dramatically, but the life expectancy is still growing. Education has always been pretty gud and I don't think it got worse since 2014.
The updated HDI list will come out in december (I think), it will be pretty interesting to see how Russia has developed during the crisis.

do you guys really hate them or is it just banter?

Yes

>meme

Yeah we are cucked.

They say fucking Uruguay is first world.

They are just tsundere

So they secretly want your aids infested D ivan?

>usa
>first world

wtf country is this?!?!?!

They really are asspained.

I've had conversations with some Balts, they don't consider Russians as human beings. I don't think it is just banter

just banter

good post lol

indeed makes you ponder

Estonia have the same hiv rate as russia ;^3

(p)russia

Russians are apes not human beings

and they're all russians while estonians have the CCR-5-delta gene which makes us immune

>pole

Its russia.
Lot of russians in estonia tho.
i hope so
i dont think its possible to hate somone that much

cuck

Are they even capable of converstation?

Estonian superhuman confirmed

Thanks estonia i l-love you.

fucking ivans when will they learn

What's wrong with asking for credible proof?

Russian exclave

Thoughtd on big lithuanian cocks?

and I don't love you

banter for some, serious for some, everyones different, please no prejudice

Tsu :c

Makes you wonder

WE WUZ BUILDERS LIBERATORS N CYKA

They try to act western by heavy... "hate" that will exist and thrive as long as it's promoted, inculcated and supported by brainwashing media and educational system, which in the Baltics are not that different from those in Ukraine. They're taught to hate Russia, from their very childhood... They're not taught (or taught to ignore), that there were thousands of their own guys among bolsheviks' supporters (these en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_Riflemen for one), just like Poles always ignore the fact that Felix Dzerzhinsky (who is often called "father of KGB") was actually Polish born in Belarus'... and many many many other "not-so-pleasant" facts. We, the Rus', will live through this one; it's not for the first time in history they act like ADHD kids... such a pity, I have a thing for Estonia(ns) in particular, they'd be truly awesome if not that stinky russophobia implanted into their brains by jWestern brainwashing machine.

Oh, and those hateful balts, whom you've mentioned, are probably very proud of the fact, that Western "Ukrainian" zio-fascists, who overthrew the Ukr. govt this winter, were trained by NATO guys in Estonia and Poland. So, even here... there is a connection. Sometimes, hatred "unites".

If you wonder "What does the Estonian/Latvian government get from brainwashing their kids?"
answer is a lot of jAmerican
$$$.
Also,
I AM objective; even despite their russophobia I still support their economy since I do buy their clothes and sea products, here in Eg. Let alone the fact, that I'm one of traveling to the Baltics ("investing" my money into their tourism industry).

>tfw estonia gives u a (You)

Looks like the Human Development Index map.

so basically you were our bitch?

>just like Poles always ignore the fact that Felix Dzerzhinsky (who is often called "father of KGB") was actually Polish born in Belarus'
We don't.
He was the best cyka remover by far.

you are too qt

Pretty much, yeah. You owe us big time. And one day the debt will be repaid.

>i dont think its possible to hate somone that much
Believe me, it is. I understand that Balts hate communism and hate the Russian government, but they also despise everything that has to do with Russia. The language, the people, the music, the culture, everything. They see Russians are the lowest of the lows, a vermin that has no right to exist. You can't even put their their hatred into words. Some of them even praised Hitler. I'm not saying all of them are like that, but the overwhelming majority of those I've talked to thinks this way. Which is odd because if you talk to Belarusians, Kazakhs, Azeris, Armenians and pretty much most of the other former soviet nations (except for Ukrainians maybe), you won't see any hostility against Russians at all.

why are post-soviet shitholes still so obsessed with Russia?
never knew such countries loke Poland or Estonia even existed before I visited int.

inferiority complex and lack of any real national identity

Maybe because they are steppe mongols of Central Asia?

>never knew such countries loke Poland or Estonia even existed
>russian education
no wonder they're so poor

the definition of a butthert, forget, move on, lets be friends

Ukranians have no hostility toward Russians unless you touch political topics.

you are the qt one esti
how would you not know that you wore in the same cunt like 20 years ago

>I understand that Balts hate communism and hate the Russian government, but they also despise everything that has to do with Russia. The language, the people, the music, the culture, everything. They see Russians are the lowest of the lows, a vermin that has no right to exist. You can't even put their their hatred into words
same here 2bh

>w-we like him
>meanwhile topple his statue and square had to be renamed in Poland? While blaming communism and Russia

+0.50 $ deposited on your account

Hmm idk maybe hating russia has just become a part of their culutre.

Not gonna happen, baltshit

dont generalize, only low iq people are hateful

So, all of you?

does the fact that average Russian doesn't care about your shitholes while your media can't stop chimping ut about Russia hurt your feelings or smth?

I didn't say we like him you retard. I said we don't ignore him but also openly praising cyka remover would be undiplomatic.

>that is considered a big amount of money in russia

No, they are just shitholes with same Soviet infrastructure and European $$$

russians are nice

No, my ape neighbour

most of us yeah, but if you hate us, youre one of us

Try harder i can afford a house in poland on 50 c

t is actually pretty sad. And I'mm afraid these effects will be irreversible by time, I try really hard not to be prejudiced toward balts and I do realize that they are people just like russians. After the Bronze Soldier incident, my opinion of Estonians was very bad for a while, but gradually I'm trying to forget that. Overall, I think that balts are closer to Russia than Western Europeans, even though you guys usually want nothing to do with Russia and like to claim that Russia "occupied" you

>all this bully against Russia

pls stop

Do you even know what is written there, you dumb kurwa?

oh that logics again:
we hate russian politics ===> we hate russian government ===> russia is poor and ugly ====> LETS GO ON INT AND BULLY ALL THE RUSSIANS SO THEY WOULD FEEL EVEN WORSE

if you look closely russia bullies back, its a vicious cycle, both sides are retarded, dont think they will ever stop

We don't hate you. We don't give a shit about you. That's why all this obsession is amusing.

What's wrong with asking for credible proof?

>WE DINDUNUFFING WE GUD BOIZ
>*INVADES UKRAINE*
>PLEAS NO BULLY

cuck

>We don't give a shit about you.
>replies

Why are poles so unironically dumb. You can't even shitpost properly.

ivan please go back to Belarus already

This thread reminds me of a watered down version of balkan shitposting....i like it

Wypierdalaj z Polski, ukrze.

Yes, and we were not the only ones.

How do you do that? Share your secrets

>senpai noticed me

They have poles so far up their assets they can't even shitpost properly

ruski imigrant wykryty

Pls no insults. Poles are not dumb and neither are Balts or Russians. You just need to forget the past

I personally did nothing wrong, go fap on some children, fucking Polish pedo. You have nothing in ur lofe besides those illegal pics on ur screen.

Fucking eastern euros are outjewing the jews themselves.

oh I got it, you're jus an American proxy. some greasy Ameritard sits behind that proxy spreading outdated memes for You's

>he thinks I'm the CP Pole
yeah that's a shitty ad hominem m8

Januzsh, got to bed.

>forget the past
>flag