/balk/

/balk/ gaming edition

youtu.be/Xf9BiaLe1Ic

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.cc/live-sports/ufc/ufc-203-preliminaries-live-stream-11-september-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=DxxTmI4AUh4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mania
youtube.com/watch?v=wg1l2qYWTwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

primu pentru muraturi

βειπ

somebody that is not albanian make a new thread

I love Turkey and I love Video Games

asen i kolio mn slabo deba

RUSH B.

Btw cuckshits your Effendi was born there t b h.

ufc-to pochna btw

stream2watch.cc/live-sports/ufc/ufc-203-preliminaries-live-stream-11-september-2016

a kameliq re6i da ne se qvqva na bel, tva e ot 2011

>Kadıköy street

Exits t b h.

>Little Diyarbakır

No tho. Kocaeli is mostly Turks, Lazs and Georgians. Alpha af town t b h.

tva mangali li sa ili verno ima tolkoz tupi bulgaria?

Little Samarkand then?

bulgari*

>Чикaвa Бъ Лyй

Excuse me but people don't know Russian here

zabravih snimkata

how the fuck you are born there and don't become a normal functioning human being?
At least I can blame my autism on this enviroment

tva sa lapetata sled 7 klas prez 2011, sega sa na po 20-21

Unironically I wanna see Samarkand tho. Btw I had a very sad nightmare last night cuckshit. I was at military service and PKK were about to attack me and I cried in my sleep knowing everything is over for me without achieving anything at my youth. I see those dream annually. I mean the nightmares that I was killed by PKK people. I hope my mom dies before me because my death will make her worse than dead. Fuck we all live to die like flies. We don't deserve it t b h.

You should join them in your dream and fight for an independent Worker's Kurdistan

Not different tho.

>normal human being

What is that? I live in Turkey for 26 years and never seen one of them.

Kadaif t b h

OFF BY ONE

Disgusting. Btw a comfy part of my town.

It looks ok
Real shame it's going to be bombed

Remember to convert!

>dem matchbox houses

dayum

>

It is comfy tho. Only problem is they are too close to each other unlike Yankshit suburbs with houses detached from each one.

>from the Latin argentum, derived from the Greek ὰργὀς
Argentina je Greece

Hey /balk/fags. How is it going?

go to bed gayreek you gotta be up in 6am to shitpost

I'm fine.
Tho i feel alone. All my friends either moved away or are stuck up shit creek without a paddle.

>implying we didn't wake up right now

>dropped the album of the year

Lamooo check at his zodiac sign.

>scorpio

No suprise t b h. If you are not a scorpio you deserve to be enslaved by us.

but, moooom

same desu
I essentially have no friends anymore. We grew up and split.. Need to go out more and meet new people

You will never be black, Effendi, or a masterrace Cancer t b h

>one friend spent a month in the asylum
>one friend moved to america
>one friend is severely depressed and drinking away his liver, at least he seems happy when he's drunk

>friends
i havent talked to anyone besides my parents this whole summer

>friends
I only have 8 friends, I'm fucking pathetic

Ur all fucking autistic tb h

*your

browsing this site and especially this general in particular makes you autistic as well tb h

Did any of you try Legion? Is it good?

I tried my dick
It was nice

faggit

Since when is masturbating gay?

playing with dicks is pretty gay senpai

Not if they're feminine

>Cancer

Best sign after scorpio t b h. I once met a canver girl but she was too slutty and I called her a bitch and she punched me. Fucking whore.

Did it hurt?

Anal shit.

Blowjob.

Pussy eating.

They are all signs of being a latent homo t b h.

Her punch? No t b h. I called her a bitch and I told her if she ever dares punching me again I will kill her and she started crying for attention and people gathered and assaulted me but I attacked two of those cuckshit beta white knights and one of her best friends was also a friend of me and she warned me to apologize to her and I said fuck off. She got shocked af and told me she will never talk to me again and I told her to go kill herself. Fucking hypocrite shits.

Only with Miro it's ok, amirite?

Fuck Miro and fuck you gayshits. Bulgars are mega gays and some Greeks are mild gays. Romanians are asexuals. Only manly Balkans are Makes.

0 (zero) Romanians in this thread talked about Avram Iancu
youtube.com/watch?v=DxxTmI4AUh4
disgusting sincer

So Klime is perfectly straight, even though he's fucking an animal?

>t*rks live in them
Not so comfy now, huh?

I don't know, and desu.
I still have a week of gametime (i decided to play the prepatch), but we just have no idea what it's gonna be like later on, from what i've heard the leveling is good, but raids aren't out yet, and with the new loot system i've seen people get items that are better than normal raid gear.
Watching the Val'sharah zone ending cinematics gives me the itch to buy it, but other voices tell me not to.

How are you mate? Not time for memes t b h because I got drunk af and told a girl I liked before to visit me in a month and she told me she would. She promised. She is coming in two weeks. What should I expect tho? Help me Yank.

Are you going to Army?

Tecilli ama bir gün mutlak gideceğim ve kütük batıda. Sen gittin mi?

Yok :D Gitmem gibime geliyor ama Allah bilir

>Gitmem gibi

Nasıl ki? Ben 26 yaşıma geldim ve 5 yıldır erteliyorum bir şekilde ama bir gün elbet gideceğim. Darbe olayından sonra Erdoğan askerliği sözleşmeli yapacak diyen çok. İnşallah yapar.

Yurt dışına çıkma olasılığım var öyle olursa gitmem ama kalırsam el mecbur tabii.

Made me think

I'd smash

fuck, that's sad. I wish we could return to the days of the Roman empire. An United Europe that rules the world and Mars.

why are amerishoots so fucking stupid

koi te znae tebe we mangal

seems amazing, from what I've seen of the pvp, and apparently all the other irrelevant side activities like raiding and questing are good as well
>tfw fell in love
>tfw poorfag
>will never be with the love of my life - legion

real nigga hours, are you awake?

da we chakame cm punk

Yes t b h. Btw Bulgar what does Mania mean?

mania

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mania

effendi it's not even a bulgarian word

Yesterday a Bulgar called Miro a mania t b h and I thought it was a Bulgarian insult.

he probably called him maina or maybe maniak

autistko li shte e ako pisha j za й, zh za ж i y za ъ?

Iasi

samo pensiite tei pishat za tva da

im 20 and my hair has already started greying out..

CULT OF PERSONALITY

KVO STANA WE

em kur chovek

youtube.com/watch?v=wg1l2qYWTwQ

Rise ans shine fuccbois

overthrow your government already

i will fuck your stepsister

tsipras did nothing wrong
>tfw you can't disprove that

Post pics of duplicates of vertically-shaped landmarks of your cunt being hit by vehicles lads

Fuck you earthquake

FUCK YOU TOO NIGGER

Lel
Jumped out of bed while I was sleeping

>tfw almost made it to plat
>tfw won 2/3 games so far
>tfw scared shitless to play another ranked game

t. Urgot

You're gay, cuck, not us

Go home after a heavy night of drinking to shitpost on pol. Shitpost till 5:30 and finaly fall asleep. Wake up in 6 :50 to the fucking heavens falling down on me. Stand up from bed and realise legs are shaking, remember earthquakes and bolt outside. Fucking earthquake too scared to go home. Fucking earthquake woke me up after as drunk as a depressed russian and stoned harder than a cheating muslim wife. wew lads.

All my bros doing alright around here ?