Which country is the most ignorant one about the outside world?

Which country is the most ignorant one about the outside world?

My vote goes for USA and Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_total_number_of_speakers
youtube.com/watch?v=NAWe7Xk5e4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sentinel Island.

Japan would be up there as well. It's a little different though cus' they THINK they know a bit because so many animes are based in other cultures. But more often than not, that just gives them a fucked up knowledge base i.e. Christianity.
See also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

USA is one of the most knowledgeable idiot

non american countries thinking they know all about america because of hollywood and internet memes is pretty hilarious. i guess it goes both ways

North Korea

what does that picture say?

how do japanese misunderstand how god works?

Those cunts in those undiscovered tribes

I bet you don't even know where Chattanooga is without using google OP

Definitely Canada

I'd say most people in all countries are ignorant and oblivious about the rest of the world other than their region.

Central African Republic. They barely know other countries exists, and the lack of internet acces and education doesn't help at all.

They just don't get the whole concept of the trinity, and Christs' sacrifice and all that. All they understand about it really is that the cross is a symbol that frightens vampires.

gibberish, someone changed the language to russian but used the keyboard as if it was english

America. Leafs have a least 20 IQ points higher than sharts

of course it doesn't matter because hardly anyone in the world even uses that arcane language script

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_total_number_of_speakers

it's a decent amount desu

>how do japanese misunderstand how god works?
Their idea of what a nun does is basically a shrine priestess in a different costume. Sometimes they even have characters say they plan to be a nun for a while until the get married.

That's in addition to the more basic misunderstandings like treating Jesus as a deity in his own right as though it were a pantheon, thinking Santa Claus features, dressing Jesus up as Santa Claus, putting Santa on a crucifix...

I'd say North Korea

lol try any third world country over USA and Canada. I guess Finland must be up there.

i would say finland, considering you know so little about the outside world you didn't know canada is immigrant central, so everyone ends up learning about different countries

They know all about their little Euro states and read the news and get upset over irrelevant shit going in irrelevant distant places because their country is so boring.

is that Matt Damon's son?

Eating falafel with the immigrants with a meme leader doesn't make you more knowledged about outside world.

>they barely know other countries exist
>lack of internet access
>education doesnt help at all
>central africa
so argentina in a nutshell?

Jorge, I...

youtube.com/watch?v=NAWe7Xk5e4A

China? Air china fiasco speaks miles about how they're disillusioned with modern world, despite being developed.
Of course you could mention stuff like tagikistan or anything in Polynesia but they're even less irrelevant than us in world's politics

That's just xenophobia.

What's xenophobic about extrapolating foreign news into danger? They're from a foreign culture, thousand kilometers away and without white guilt. Air China was completely objective in their judgement, probably.

And before I'm written off as a Sup Forumsack if someone asked me about polish cities, I'd mention districts that are more bydło ridden than not as well, that's just common sense.

>China? Air china fiasco speaks miles about how they're disillusioned with modern world
What are you talking about?

There's this 'scandal' about air China brochures in flights towards London that days to avoid black, Pakistani and something else districts, especially if you're a lonely woman.
Anyone sensible would have acknowledged it but western PC police made a ruckus of it.

Joined thread to bash Americans and can't stop laughing at this post.

that Air China mess was just one of manys poor attempt at translating information. It was meant to steer Chinese tourist from those areas due to recent events. Where ethnic Chinese are being mugged and attacked in France. Its pretty much a travel advisory nothing else

Yeah and travel advisory is racist in our world. Which means far east is 'less knowledgeable ' about our continent

well, can't really blame those country bumpkins who only recently have the opportunity to travel the world after decades of propaganda and paternalism

His name in Russian is Atschf Lshtshfum

That's newspeak at its finest

The proper way to say it would be something like this: As with all cities, not all areas are safe at night etc etc.
The way the book worded it is just a symptom of the extreme racism the Chinese have.

The United States is actually the smartest country on the planet, having the most Nobel laureates of any nation in history. Your ignorance of this objective fact leads me to believe that Finland is perhaps the most ignorant country on earth, as Finns are not educated enough to recognize their intellectual inferiority. It is not surprising that they have only won 4 Nobel Prizes (while Americans have won 353), or that they zero (0) elite universities while the United States has hundreds.

Havin an IQ of 30 isn't something to be proud of

That's newspeak again. They said it how it is and everyone's losing their minds to cool down the seeming scandal when there's none. Go ahead and ask the dwellers of the districts air China mentioned if it's safe. Be sure to keep your hand on the wallet.

Australians are quite ignorant as well

lol this

You ever read John McCain's memoirs where he talks about trying to explain Easter to his North Vietnamese captors? Pretty funny stuff.

I think the entired world has been contaminated with retarded 'murican stereotypes and therefore we're all pretty ignorant about each other, at least in average.

your a dorable

America
Canada is only ignorant because of white people

OMFG!!! Matt DAMMMON IS FUCKING A RUSSIAN!!!

Japan.
So ignorant.

North Korea. The average person there only knows of the existence of South Korea, Japan, China, the US, and Russia.

>how do japanese misunderstand how god works?
Shinto "Gods" is very different diety types than Abrahemic Gods.

Doesn't help they don't differenciate between phanteons, shire dieties, the ascended(i.e Buddha) and cosmic star spawns.

To them, Jesus is a lot like Buddha. Even if thats wrong.
There is also large ignorance on what the difference between Catholics and Protestantism is, even when the former is defined by Saints.
Which by the same measure, Saints are compared to Buddha.

Saying Districts A, B and C are unsafe isn't racist. Saying the Black areas are unsafe is racist and also less helpful. How are Chinese tourists supposed to know which neighborhoods are black, Indian or Paki anyway?

Koreans embraced Christianity quickly because they identified the Holy Trinity with a trio of deities in Korean folklore whereas Christianity is absolutely nothing like the indigenous religions of China, Japan, Vietnam, etc.

>Chattanooga
lmao I guessed Banglasdesh or India :DD

China is disillusioned, but not externally.
China is disillusioned internally.

They understand that their countryside is literally third world, but don't want to deal with it.
All that shoddy work.
All the scams because of how weak the legal system is.

A lot of the blame is on Westerns too, since they go to China and expect Western culture. The cultural difference inside the West is huge enough, but China is a literal foreign culture.

Koreans embraces Christianity because their Native Buddhism is a very weak religion, in terms of incorporation.
The same is true for how the Irish druids became Priests in mere generations, and the common folk was none the wiser.