/canada/

What if all of New France and not only Quebec was Canadian.
Imagine a world with French Louisiana and all the Great Lakes states (including all the states between Pennsylvania and New Brunswick) given to Quebec and Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h4n5FPwpfcY
fr.xhamster.com/user/Skinahtt
youtube.com/watch?v=PqZbgtkOiXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hm

noice

Make New France great again.

Church tomorrow lads.

Disgusting. DELET

Les canadiens anglais ont leur propre dépotoir où ils peuvent étaler leur autisme à la communauté internet. Ce dépotoir en question s'appelle Reddit.

C'est threads font vraiment sortir les plus grands intellectuels Canadiens...

Stop speaking your pig latin, you know we don't understand. Now speak English, Like a true Quebecer.

>you know we don't understand
Oui, et c'est par ta faute.

>Imagine a world with French Louisiana and all the Great Lakes states (including all the states between Pennsylvania and New Brunswick) given to Quebec and Canada.
I would actually bother to learn french in that universe.

Ici on parle le blanc

Les vrais Québécois parlent cette magnifique putain de langue Romano-Germanique, John Cena.

Je bande, Kevin...

What a disgusting thread.

Queb*c fags, should go back to /fr/, and Angl* Canadians should go back to /cum/.

Leave Canada threads for diaspora feels only.

Le vrais franco-canadiens parlent une langue ça est absolument dégoûtant.
Désolé pour ceci

youtu.be/h4n5FPwpfcY

Anglo Canadians were never in /cum/ in any large numbers. Most of them left when their good memes, like the cosmic canadian cuckold, were forgotten and they started getting shit on. When /anglo/ and /fveys/ died, when /brit/ turned full retard, and when /his/ came about.

That's aesthetic af

That said, as an Ohio native and resident of Illinois, Colorado, and Vermont, I'd just like to say 'fuck off, frog.'

:(

>as an Ohio native

Mais j'adore l'Ohio, go Browns...

>as an Ohio native and resident of Illinois, Colorado, and Vermont
I'm sorry

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bully. Quebec is really nice, but I just really like being Merican. I like you guys too, though.

This map is a little bit really bad and gay

Only 1.75 of those states are shitty. Vermont is nice, and Colorado is god-tier

>Quebec is really nice, but I just really like being Merican. I like you guys too, though.

C'est correct brah, les Bronws vont 14-2...

A few of those are our poorest/dumbest/shittiest states and general tax drains. If you pay us a few trillion we might be forced to give all or parts of them up.

Browns...

Deutsch ist überlegen schweinhund.

A few of those are our biggest economies. Losing NY alone would seriously fuck up our shit.

>you will always have the cuck emblem as your 2chin flag
I can't find any worse feeling than this one, please help me god

>Vermont and Colorado or even All of Illinois shitty
You autistic tard.

New Jersey, New England, New York and Penn.....Most of if not all of those were never parts of New France. Hell New Netherlands probably controlled more of the land. I'm from CT, other than the Natives and the US it was only Dutch or British territory. Walking through and camping out for a few nights doesn't make it yours.

>Vermont
Top 3 states in the Union along with Maine and Mew Hampshire
>Colorado
Top 10 state
Vastly superior to the bulk of the union
>Ohio
2 out 3 isn't bad anyway

>I'm from CT
Irish/Anglo Redsox side or Italian Yankees side?

>>Ohio
>2 out 3 isn't bad anyway

L'Ohio est littéralement le meilleur état, salope...

Canada best country desu

Cascadia fucking when??

Will we have to speak French?

None.
Half-Britshit immigrants starting in 1620 and ending in 1900, Northwest German circa late 1800s Groß Deutsche Reich, and two Great Grandparents from Krakow. My Brit ancestors did fight in the Pequot Wars, French-Indian, Revolution, 1812, Union side of Civil War, etc. No clue between civil and First WW though. Pole and German ancestors fought in the World Wars, Korea and Nam. More recent family fought in Iraq and Afghanistan but none in shit like Desert Storm or Grenada, or etc.

Kentucky and probably WV would be under France.

Pourquoi tu mens bouchard ?

>Pourquoi tu mens bouchard ?

Nique ta moman la pute Kevin, l'Ohio est la meilleur place au USA...

Top tier ancestry desu. 1620 is entirely respectable, as are commitments to those wars. Everytime I go to CT I seems more and more like NJ, just a shitty NY suburb. Always nice to see actual New Englanders still in CT. I go to New London every couple years to see friends. It's okay, as are New Haven and Mystic, but overall, CT, like RI and MA, is going downhill fast.
Truly wish it wasn't so

T'es un buckeye ? Ça est absolument dégoûtant pêh.
La Maine est au meilleur place au USA

>T'es un buckeye ?

Surtout un fan des Browns, mais je supporte tout ce qui est de l'Ohio...

>mais je supporte tout ce qui est de l'Ohio...

Pourquoi? Tu as famille dans l'ohio ?

>Pourquoi? Tu as famille dans l'ohio ?

J'ai une personne tres cher pour moi, oui...

Genie bouchard est une canadienne. donc qui(who) est l'important de vous dans l'ohio ?
Je muste connais

Kevin...je ne sais pas si tu es capable de prendre la vérité en face...

Mais je suis. C'est la vrai. S'il te plaît dit moi

Jewgle:Skinahtt et comprends mon amour pour ce magnifique état...

>Jewgle:Skinahtt

Qu'est-ce que signifie ?
Le juif avec un foreskin ou sans foreskin ? (Skin hat?)(Je ne connais pas la français pour le foreskin, je crois "normalement" est bon)
Je veux le vrai s'il te plaît mon ami de québec. Je muste connais.

fr.xhamster.com/user/Skinahtt

Est-ce vous ?
T'es un tranny ou tu adoré ces femme de la homme ?
C'est d'accord, ça can be our secret mon québécois ami.
On sont dans canada, c'est une pays de aime. I will tell nobody, I swear (how to say in French? Je dit sans tout le monde ?)

>Est-ce vous ?

Non Bubba...c'est une CD de l'Ohio, je l'ai découvert en 2012, on c'est souvent parler sur Chaturbate...

Test

typical anglo-canadian family gathering:
youtube.com/watch?v=PqZbgtkOiXA

Bon pour vous

I'm down.

Can Ontario be saved?