Alright /int when will WW3 happen? Who vs who and who will win? Will you fight for your country?

Alright /int when will WW3 happen? Who vs who and who will win? Will you fight for your country?

I don't think I'll be able to fight for any country.
I'll probably just get thrown into a camp like the Japs were in America.

WW3 will happen the day after I will be too old to fight.
Who cares?
Being too old to fight, i will try to go to mossad , but will be refused.

I'll fight for my country
And my country won't fight for any side
So my fight will be endure daily normal life with news of the war

I am a pacifist

t.coward

In a realistic WWIII scenario– I likely wouldn't have to fight as an infantry soldier anyways.
Call it what you want, I'd only fight if it meant defending my family, not for any political agenda since I could always be wrong about my beliefs. My country could be in the wrong, too, so I wouldn't immediately throw my life away for it.

> not gladly laying life down for king and country
y
Dulce et decorum este pro patria mori

>being such a pussy
Dying in battle is the only death a man can look foward to.

Probably within 15 years, especially if Hillary gets elected

NATO vs BRICS

If I get the option, I will fight for China

we will win

America and China.

Not in our lifetime to be honest. All developed countries are too interconnected economically to even bother with some pointlessly destructive war. Besides, asymmetrical and cyber warfare are more effective anyways.

hahahaha yeah, BRICS huh?

goodbye to china and korean

>BRICS

>Relevant

India hates China so there goes the I in BRIC. South Africa has a shitty economy at the moment and is a democratic state so there goes the S. Russia's economy is in the shitter. Brazil's economy is suffering yet the government wants closer ties to the United States so there goes the B. All you have left in RC and even that is questionable at best.

>being this brainwashed

i hope for war with HATO

What the fug

t. "I want to die old with my loving wife at my side"

looks like uzuki is having his payback

The fuck is a uzuki?

i would move to some unhabitated place as a sniper by my own. if the war is against something really dangerous i would move to battle, but as militian

The only way I can see it happening is if climate change starts to seriously fuck over places and people get desperate

I wouldn't want to have to fight any of you ;_;

RC is still better than NATO

"war is glorious"
[war]
"war is hell bud"
later...
"war is glorious"
[war]
"war is hell bud"

Globe wars are a way to thin out the lemmings in society. The hyper-high test, lazy types that self destruct. Raised in abundance, prosperity, and peace, only to burn it all down.

>t. Bleeding out alone because some politician told me to is an honourable death

>t. Bleeding out alone while Tyrone fucks my wife back home because some politician told me that to die for Halliburton is an honourable death

With no doubt WWⅢ will be in east Asia, Japan, China, south and North Korea.

Those are some pretty nasty fantasies user...

Is that really the honorable thing to do? Isn't it more honorable to have respect for life?
>It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
That's backwards. It's better to live on your feet than to die on your knees.
>Dulce et decorum este pro patria mori
All that take the sword shall perish with the sword. What purpose does taking the sword serve when it can be avoided?
Consider that with war comes vast amounts of suffering, not just for the combatants, but for their families who're torn apart.
Why should I fight other peoples' fights? Why can't the old, inconsiderate & crooked politicians/lobbyists who wage wars fight themselves, rather than making so many young men die for their interests? I understand fighting for/defending your people, but if all the combatants refused to fight, then there wouldn't be such pervasive suffering.
If it does not personally involve my family's safety, then I see no reason to risk throwing away my life.

I thought we were talking about WW3 here? Literally the war that can end the human species?? Obviously I wouldn't throw my life away for some oil in the middle east...

refer to
>In a realistic WWIII scenario– I likely wouldn't have to fight as an infantry soldier anyways.
If I were drafted into some non-combatant role, I'd accept.

didn't mean to link cross-thread, I should get some sleep now.

Happening right now
China is currently winning