AMA

ask a schizo who is going to take her meds in 5 minutes anything

What is the meaning of life?

this. also, what's it feel like to change btw states and personalities?

Life as a biological process or as a vivence?

what are your symptoms? How did you found out you were schizo?

How old are you and how long have you been a schizo?

why won't you be jorge's gf?

Post feet

ask a chronic depressive whose condition doesn't change regardless of meds nothing because it doesn't fucking matter
this is but the time spent between voids

Have you taken your meds yet?

What happens if you don't take them?

Are u a faggot?

My personality is the same always, what it changes is how paranoid I get about things (or more preciselly my hability to ignore them decreases) that's what call an outbreack when it's too evident

f.ex I always know that I'm being followed but some days it gets too evident and I enter in panic (outbreack)

Why are all Spaniards on Sup Forums mentally ill?

Can we have sex?

Probably over a third of the people that actively post here are in some manner.

hallucinations, paranoia, decreased sociability and isolationism mostly thought sleep disorders and others are also related maybe

When I was 8 years old I launched a chair to my school mate because I thought he was a reincarnation of an evil spirit trying to steal my soul

meds just makes you inactive
but everything is the same

4 u

Dis guy
U SHAME UR.COUNTRY AND YOUR KING IN FRONT OF.THIS FOREIGN FAGS

>because I thought he was a reincarnation of an evil spirit trying to steal my soul
a-and... was he?

What I believe: yes
What probably is: no

have you ever needed to be hospitalized after an 'outbreak'?

Yes but I always go out after 3 days

>What probably is: no
>probably
just take your pills already

Do they still follow you? What is your plan to block their spying device? Do they put something on your body? Do you trust anyone on chat/phone/internet?

and what was your worst outbreak?

Their "spying device" is this whole reality, you can't block something your mind is being forced in, I don't have any plan I just let it bee now but I still get mad and I don't think other than a probable oval in my leg made in an abduction that could be from these guys masquerading in fake aliens anyway and I don't trust anyone obviously but I don't care if they track me I don't do anything illegal

I did

Worst is a subjective word

When I was younger I thought that it was not the entire reality but some actors put into place and I started following what some voices said to identify them, I made a list of people who where actors infiltrating in here and various theories about what they might be in reality that's probably the most weird one I've had

The most aggresive one was probably that one at 8, I made him a breach in the head because of the chair metal tab

not to get too personal but how's dating having your condition? any luck?

Sounds like a soft version of The Truman Show

I won't date, I can't trust a person

I wish it was that easy actually

but fucking "lost" made me really paranoid to be honest

We are all IA annon we dont exist You are alone by yourself in the entire world everything that surrounds you everything that you can feel its just fake this is not real

how many cocks can you put in your mouth?

Never heard of it thanks for that info mate

What do you think you could do, or learn, in order to get enough control of your surroundings so that if something really happened, you could deal with it?
Is there something that would make you safe enough you'd know you wouldn't need to act pre-emptively and could take control of the situation if needed?

are you really mexican?

I want to try meditation and self-exploring techniques in order to comprehend reality better but I am affraid to do it honestly
Only knowing what is really going on would make me feel safe, or not deppending on what it is.

Yeah. Meditation and self-exploring techniques are a good bet. Even if you cannot trust others or part of yourself, there will always be a core in yourself that you can trust. If you develop it, you should be able to manage things in a better way.
Do you think you could find a means to determine what is real and what is not?

I am not sure. Things that I might found there could be another layer of the great lie but it might be as well a first step

Well, I hope you'll still find a way to interact normally with people regardless of what's real or not (so that it won't matter anymore), and that you'll find a way to take a breath away from all that regularly.

How does your paranoia manifest when you're on Sup Forums? Is it a "safe haven?" Is it worse than normal? Are you afraid of Australians spying on you? I know I am.

It's safe because I know you're all similar to me just passing through different stages

Not op but in Sup Forums all my fears towards people being fake increases, sometimes i think that there are only 20, maybe 30 guys online posting all this shit