What is the worst thing that has happened to you in the American Deep South?

What is the worst thing that has happened to you in the American Deep South?

Being born
I live in Atlanta and it's hell.

I'm from elsewhere in GA but I live in Atlanta too. If it weren't for our melanin rich neighbors most places here would be bretty nice.

Nothing because I fit in here. Transplant yankees go home reee

Living in baton rouge most of my life. One time a 14 year old gang member pulled a pistol on me. Just one of many bs things i'd like to forget happened.

I also didn't like bama. The police kinda harassed me there.

I had to move here

get lost

Being lynched.

I'm white, european, 24 years old.
What will happen to me if I travel into the deep American south?

not much probably

Nothing. Just don't go into any bad neighborhoods like anywhere else.

You speak French, yes? Go to Louisiana, you'll fit right in after some deciphering.

People will ask you dumbass questions and blacks might banter the fuck out of you for your accent

Seeing gang members have a shootout over a wreck on my street.
t. Beaumont, Texas

daily reminder that Mississippi and Alabama are the only southern states

oh hi

Biloxi?

I am a Japanese,young female, alone, not fluent English.To be Atlanta next year.

>two worst states
rly makes u tink

I was born too late to participate in a lynch mob

I can imagine the deep South is mostly ok if you stay away from the cities, which are infested by niggers. Is this true?

Normies will say ignorant shit and you'll learn how to deal with blacks. You'll probably also eventually buy a gun because the temptation is too sweet.

Stay away from blacks, get a gun and license to carry. Then enjoy Atlanta. It's a cool city

My dad was driving through the south during the 1960s....

Someone stole his confederate flag he bought....

Only certain parts of the city. Every major city in the us has at least a few expensive, upscale districts. But yes, the blacks are essentially only concentrated in the inner city.
>the more trees you see the less blacks there be

ok thanks

>how do you improve public transportation in Atlanta? move the trees closer together

Atlanta is the only good part of the South 2bh

Was only there for 2 weeks, and spent most of the second week without electricity because Hurricane Ivan fucked up the city. Was really cool standing outside and struggling to stand against the wind while trees and telephone poles were being ripped from the ground or snapped in half.

10/10, would experience again, then drive to somewhere else instead of sitting in a hot and dark apartment for 4 days.

Basketball Americans

>He doesn't like living in Atlanta

This city isn't built for NEETs is it?