We measure the temperature in fahrenheit

>we measure the temperature in fahrenheit

>excuse me, but it's MM/DD/YY, not DD/MM/YY

Celsius is completely illogical though.
It makes no sense
>mfw people will try to prove me wrong but can't (cannot)

>water freezes at 0
>water boils at 100

>illogical

>I measure my height in feet.

>>water freezes at 0
>>water boils at 100
>>illogical

> why yes I do weigh 10 stone and a banana

>be rest of world
>shit on america for not following metric system
>still measure our dicks in inches

literally who measures their dick in inches other than america

>(oz)

Dont try to argue this please.

Metric is obviously superior we dont change it because our population is literally too fucking lazy.

No politician wants to support it because theyll be crucified by the public who dont any inconvienience ever.

>Soccer

>You're being detained for going 20 miles over the speed limit

>We Argentinians are White Europeans

Fuck off

>everything revolves around water
This is how you spot a literal retard.
Enjoy your shitty country, faggot.

what do you not drink water then like a normal human bean?

>football
>football

>human bean

Celsius is for boys.
Centigrade is for men.

no, american taps run on cola, farheneit was litterally create to better measure cola's reactions with heat changes

Imperial conversion is awful but the units are better. Meters are great for measuring distance (which is why Americans use yards), but suck for size measurements like height, which Feet/Inches are better for than centimeters.

As for MM/DD/YY vs DD/MM/YY, it really is better. In theory YY/MM/DD would be the best system, but year doesn't come up nearly as much, so it gets tacked on at the end. But with any sort of category system, you start broad, and specify further and further. If you're looking for a date, you start with the year, it's the most crucial piece of information, then find the month, then the day.

When you receive a date, the day is meaningless, until you receive the month, which then contextualizes the day. You have to go back and forth with your thinking, MM/DD can be understood linearly.

>Its tons not tonnes.

Faggot.

>"fourth of july"
>literally 4/7

kek

>"september eleventh"
>literally 9/11

"Fourth of July" is used as the name of the holiday (even though that's not the actual name of the holiday), it just sounds better, has more of a resonance to it. When people are just talking about the date people would say "July 4th".