What are your honest opinions on the city and the inhabitants?

What are your honest opinions on the city and the inhabitants?

gay

NYC is the greatest city in the world and the most powerful city in human history

Crime ridden shithole

Ny'er here. Ask me anything.

Yes, jews have a lot of power here.

The real capital of the world

How often are you invited to a bar mitzvah?

this

Phoenix is awful and only retards and poor people live there.

smells like poop

Capital of the world

This is true.

when i hear NYC, i just imagined going to a jazz or blues cafe enjoying the music and drinking while listening to real music by real musicians. I luv NY

idk anything except NY Yankees

It's hymietown

Flagstaff and Sedona are the only good parts of Arizona

How many Jews do you work for?

whats the best manhattan neighborhood to visit/live

Visitng all of them is going to be the same 2bh, it's a big city. Living wise I think Nomad and Flatiron are the most expensive. But I think Greenwich is the nicest.

I was skeptical, but it honestly is probably my favorite place I've been to, and Tokyo and Hong Kong are the only two places I really sort of expect myself to prefer once I go there, though I could also see liking Shanghai or Singapore.

I really really love big cities, and New York has pretty much everything I love about them, and most of the stuff people hate about big cities, especially New York, doesn't bother me.

Though the people who are so fuckin obsessed with being New Yorkers, or their neighborhood, or the Yankees or whatever can fuck off.

I work in Manhattan and I can honestly say it's everything you'd expect from a large city.

It's a city that's a place. Biggest city and all, but it doesn't really register for me since I've never lived in the Northeastern area of the country.