Only morons care about muh heritage desu

Only morons care about muh heritage desu

>Brazilian flag

>hey where are you from?
>I'm Irish

Yeah, it literally doesn't matter when you live in a meme country (all new world countries)

t. Alberto Barbosa

y-yes?

Yuropoors literally only think of their heritage.
They laugh at new worlders when they're the worst, plus they literally assume their paki ass has been German or whatever for several generations.

Only retards care about race or sexual orientation of other people

Only retards care about what other people think about race or sexual orientation of other people

u right

you jealous.

What is the European version of muh heritage?

good, take a friendly (You)

>Where are you from?
>"Ah I'm Eye-talian"
>Cool which part of Italy?
>"Don't know. My grandpappy came over to the USA before WW1 you see"

suck my butt doofus

no, go get 9/11'd

>"So, which country are you from?"
>"سوريا"

u first

no u

It's all about proportion, the muh heritage stuff isn't necessarily evil and fully disregarding it leads to its own set of problems, lacking a sense of belonging or civic pride can lead to apathy and selfish actions, or to the cult of the state as surrogate.

If muh heritage leads you to supremacism or xenophobia then yes I agree its evil. If lacking it leads to no love of your country and its people then it isn't good.

n u

hehehehehehehe

There is no such thing because the heritage of native europeans is mostly the country they live in. Why would I talk about how I am german with someone who is german aswell?

The only people here who feel the need to talk about their hurritage are migrants.