It is not the Swedes who defend this the most vigorously, but the Americans

It is not the Swedes who defend this the most vigorously, but the Americans.

Most of the Americans on Sup Forums, support this.

Yeah it's a video game and I don't really give a shit what color the fictional person is. Only retards get mad about a video game lmao

Calm down f@m
You can change the face of the soldier in the final version of the game

If it were a book or movie no one would be so lenient

This just shows how video games are a shit media nobody even takes seriously

> plays games where ancient Greeks are depicted as nordic aryans
> nordic aryans had literally nothing to do with ancient Greece

> gets angry that video game about WWI includes black people
> many blacks actually served in WWI, from African colonies, the USA, and the Ottoman Empire
Fucking hypocrites.

If it were a book or a movie I bet you yuros would be just as butthurt as you are now.

You know, the regular swede doesn't care about this. Because the company is just farming money from blokes who think and like "diversity", it's all jew tricks and shit for easy money.

They might just be reusing character models from the previous battlefields.

Jewish conspiracy isnt the immediant explanation

Minority/Sjw spotted

Books and movies have much wider and older audiences, which would shit on it much harder if a book or movie tried pulling this shit (it wouldn't)

So no, we would be a lot more butthurt actually

you guys are butthurt about everything. Americans are ignorant of the world cause we don't care about ur plights. suck my butt can't wait till BF1 is best selling game of all time

Would you rather have women running around, would that be realistic for you?

This game may be taking it over board, but the only major power in WWI that didn't have black soldiers was Austria-Hungary.

The rest of the major powers had a foothold in Africa, and recruited regiments from there.

There were black West Indian soldiers in the fucking Crimean war.

Of course, they were 90% of the time cannonfodder, but from what I've seen, this game isn't completely ahistoric. Unlike a lot of shit that's meant to be historical where white people are shoe-horned in.

I personally think people can take as much liberty with their work as they want, as long as they don't present it as 100% historical truth.

Back to Sup Forums

1. There are no Germans in Beta.

2. It takes place in the ME.

3. The Askari.

get you bent ye provocateur

Minority/sjw spotted

Go back to huffing petrol, you brainless Abo cunt.

Oh shit, I forgot about Russia. But I guess they consider churkas like their niggers, so close enough.

>Askari
>Middle East and Western Front

You filthy, fucking progressive

The fact that the Russians and French aren't in BF1 actually bothers me

the devs are swedes not americans

besides i did the free beta it's a shit game
it looks awful, it plays much worse than bf4, with much less weapons, no customization, even more op vehicles ...
like bf : hardline it's just a worse repackage of bf4
the servers will be probably empty in 3 months

You say that but both BF4 and Hardline are still going strong. But ya BF4 now with all patches/DLC is the best battlefield game. I'm not gonna buy BF1 till all DLC+premium for $20

don't get me wrong i liked bf4 a whole lot
in fact i still play it regularly with my friends

but we tried the beta together we were like wtf is this supposed to be the step-up ?
i can understand it's missing content since there's no dlc yet
but why did we go from ultra-realistic fully destructible gorgeous graphics, to this cartoony-looking shit ?
and what is it with the vehicles being such bullshit, just jump into one you'll crush everybody