So which user is unfufilled in military service status?

So which user is unfufilled in military service status?

I kind of tricked the whole system (compulsory). I'd rather join a war against Brazil tbqh.

How does that work in a country where your men more closely resemble women than anything else?

Already served my 362 mornings

I pretended not to be able to do 10 squats and acted as if I can't read from a distance or hear anything during the listening tests (it was obvious I'm faking).
Then they sent me to a orthopedist to properly examine me and he gave me an attestation that I am not physically fit for service so I got rated "T5" which basically means unfit for any kind of military service and even too unfit to do the compulsory community service if you choose not to go to the military.

Joke's on them I was only pretending!!

But there's no conscription here anymore now.

I got off the hook in the online survey stage, said I have big authority issues. Nowadays it's not compulsory. Feelsgoodman.

>no conscription because I'm Faroese

Post vocaroo

People man up. Slave wise.

That not gonna work here

That not gonna work here either.

iirc there are some conscientious objectors in sk

FUGGGGGG

How was Poly son?

It was good thanks.

>tfw wish there was a draft here.
Joining our military is actually ironically hard.

>he thinks he has it hard
>in italy, to enlist as private, you have to either have high school degree + driving license + at least 2 sport licenses (e.g. skiimaster, parachuting/parachuting instructor, boat driving license, diving license... It's stuff that costs 500+€ minimum) OR high school degree + university degree + driving license
>you have to pay when you go to the recruitment center for transportation and hotel

see the bright side. You have one of the dankest dog tags available

t. dogtags collector

I actually wanted to do my draft.
We have so many volunteers though, that each person draws a number that determines wether you have to go, maybe go or not go. I drew a number that meant I didn't have to go and when asked if I wanted to go anyway, I asked if I could go in my sabbatical. But because of the huge number of volunteers the earliest time I could go after that day was 2 years later, when I was supposed to go to uni (I am going to uni now on my 2'nd year) so I chose not to go... Fucking volunteers