>english isn't your first language
can't make this shit up

if only we won the cold war

>tfw you won the lottery of life

>64732571
i dont know this feel

why did you leave new zealand?

Fancied living somewhere that is actually interesting

'Beautiful languages' are memes. They have little expressive power compared to English and arbitrary pointless shit like grammatical gender that do little more than serve as shibboleths.

>pointless shit
>a,an,the

>your mummy spoke a first language which is so bastardized by irreconcilably different civilizations that your adult brain is now literally incapable of comprehending any sort of actual linguistic purity and system of rules, basically making it impossible for you to ever learn a second language on any real level

better kill me straight away, can't live this shitty subhuman life anymore

Oh please. The distinction between the articles has merit, much more than the idea that things like keys and bricks have either imaginary penises or imaginary vaginas and that you have to remember this for thousands of objects and concepts.

>he said, in english
I win again

You dont have to remember it though, it comes naturally. Nobody is actually memorizing whether chair is male or female, it simply sounds like one

>romance languages
>beautiful
they r fucking disgusting, have u heard french? its like a retard is talking

funny boy

enjoy having literal brain damage from Multiculturalism: The Language being your mother tongue

frogs btfo

I blame the USA
If only they had limited their influence to irrelevant 3rd world shitholes like Britain did...

But no, they had to control Japan and Western Europe, thus making English language relevant in relevant places...

>enjoy having literal brain damage
>says the guy who's spent his entire life speaking a meme made-up """"language""""

They are all in prison now.

>he speaks one language
>its not even his language

does not follow tbqhwy

>>its not even his language
what did he mean by this?

Are you English?

>a meme made-up """"language""""
like modern english?

latin will no longer be a lingua franca

>only poms speak english natively
is this a new meme?

This.

Speaking natively doesnt mean its your, you are just good little cucks who speak their language and even put cuckstamp on the flag

This, Latin is an aesthetic language.

ovo.

>implying we didn't cuck the natives and make them speak our language
lmao

>weenee weedee weekee
>aesthetic
youtube.com/watch?v=_enn7NIo-S0

>our
>

>The Slavic tribes settled in the territory of present-day Slovakia in the 5th century.
cucks

Made Chinese easier because that language also has no rules

>tfw my language has neither the, a, an nor object genders

>eeny meeny miny mo

Kek, Germany's roach problem just gets better and better

I know that feel

t. russia with a cuckbadge

how does that make us cucks? and that theory is not even confirmed

>Slovak flag
>Throwback to destroying biggest European kingdom
>Canadian flag
>DUDE LEAF LMAO

>pang wang ching chong kang kang

>tfw barbarians use my words

Nice try, but you need tone on very words.

>Lingua franca is French
>French is not the common language
>France has to fight everyday to preserve it's language from the foreign hordes

Get rekt frogs

>he doesn't pay his denbts
>he gets shitty when his words get repossessed

>France has to fight everyday to preserve it's language from the foreign hordes

Number of niggers is only increasing, and they speak French. I mean actual niggers from Africa

>Invented Western civilisation
>bullied by every western country in Europe

Feel pretty bad for the greeks desu

>english colonists speak english
>"nuh-uh you're cucks"
>slovak colonists speak slovakian
>"no lmao it's totally different"

too bad you're just a balkan shithole #5

Actually meant American media desu

Wong, who hurt you?

But there were no Slovak colonists, they settled down and language evolved over time.

you are new world shit colony without purose culture or any history, whats the most important event that happened on Canadian soil? Out of all colonies, canad is by far most pathethic. Liberal shithole full of nonwhites with tumblr for PM.

nah its cool tβh fαm

Why dont you speak Dutch yet?

The most blootiful language in the werld.

>"NUH UH IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT WE AREN'T KEKS"
non-anglo scum lmao

ofc its different you retard, in 5th century there were no nationalities

Probably English blood desu.

>nationalities are a social construct anyway shitlord, also we weren't cucked by hungary for our entire history

>Slovakia
>balkan
>North American education

>They think it hurts me when i use english
lmao
It's development, what did you learn in school as second language? Shit you won't ever use or nothing.

HAHAHA ZLOVENIA BTFO

There was no concept of nationality in 5th century, nationality meant almost nothing until French revolution

We were part of kingdom yeah, we still kept our language and culture, 1000 years later there is still distinction between us and hungarians. Its opposite of getting cucked

I got English, French and German. But I cant even remember French because nobody speaks it.

Romance languages yes, but in a language like Danish (or other Norse languages for that matter), there are also two genders, not divided by male/female, and they are literally next to impossible to figure out by looking at a word. Language learners have to make up lists for the nouns like "it's an en-word if it's food or edible for humans, except if it's an apple and..." etc

I'm just lucky it's my native language so I don't have to deal with that shit

Genders in Spanish (and the other romance languages) don't bother me nearly as much

Lel wrong on that. There was a French nationality and an English nationality in the 1300's

>literally letting your women get fucked by the big hungarian cock
>cucks
pick two

Well, English is basically French language with "the" instead of "le" and a few Germanic words there and there

>there are also two genders, not divided by male/female, and they are literally next to impossible to figure out by looking at a word.
that's retarded

>citizens of neighbourghing countries fuck with each other
>this is wrong in lesser Australia

ah yes, we should just stick to cousins,sisters and shitsking natives. What an excellent idea

You don't actually believe that do you?

He's right that nationality didnt officially exist before the law, but he fell for the dumb meme that people back then didnt feel any national bond

What did you have in school as second language, englishfags?

That is a silly thing to think. You foreigners understand nothing.

Accepte la réalité, mon ami
Accept reality, amigo

>5th century
>1300

Besides that, i didnt say nationality didnt exist before French revolution. I said it didnt matter. Prussia for example, Copernicus would be considered polish today. Back then he was just Prussian. More important thing was being catholic and serving kingdom.

French and English are special case because of their long drawn conflict. ''us vs them''

If that was true I'd be able to speak French.

Accepteer de realiteit vriend.

wow such french

Your picture is stupid because Apothecary is a word in English

And the closest language to English is Frisian followed by Dutch. So I don't get why you are using German as a comparison

>amigo
>English

potatoman is correct
french is the most overrated language in history

You are
You're just not aware of it

>The people of this country us our enemy
>Le peuple de cette contrée est notre ennemi
And in German
>Das Burgervunmaren Auf Der Land Bist Feind

French sounds like a deaf person speaking Italian.

Never understood how Dutch got so cucked by French language btw
English has the excuse of the French domination from 1066 to 1485, but the Netherlands were occupied by France for a mere two decades between 1795 and 1814

see

Only English, Italina or Spanish can be the global language. French has too complicated pronunication, German and Russian are too difficult grammatically and not pleasant for ears. Scandi languages have difficult ptonunciation, Slav languages are difficult grammatically and ugly for ears.

Non-Europeaqn languages are shit tier

It's 21st century English
Get with the time, hermano
Trulmp will never build el muro

France was founded and named after Dutch tribes. Salian franks. Merovingians. So you're not one to talk.

Nous avons encore la touche, mes amis. Regardez les, nous les obsédons, les hantons.

Turkish is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=eIxmCus6-5c
YEE BOIIIII

We were occupied by Romans for centuries.
Christians used latin.
The Dutch Franks ruled large portions of Europe as franks (when the Netherlands, France and Belgium didnt exist yet)
French was the lingua franca in international politics for a long time.
Our laws are mostly based on the napoleonic codes.

I find russian very pleasant. It's one of the most beautiful, I'm sure others will agree on this.