>nobody bats an eye
>terrorist is muslim
>never forgetti

Other urls found in this thread:

3millions7.cfjlab.fr/2015/05/14/5-chiffres-terrorisme/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
loonwatch.com/2011/11/updated-europol-data-less-than-1-of-terrorist-attacks-by-muslims/
chicago.suntimes.com/section/news/
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel/aspx?programid=2054&artikel=49695
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>terrorist is 99% of the time Muslim
>CHRISTIANS TOO!!!

Not really

In France Muslim makes only 5% of attacks the last 10 years
>Au contraire : sur 321 attaques ‘terroristes’ perpétrées en Europe de l’Ouest entre 2000 et 2013, seules 17 l’ont été par des groupes extrémistes musulmans. C’est presque deux fois moins que les attaques terroristes commises au nom d’idéologies anarchistes et d’extrême gauche cumulées.

3millions7.cfjlab.fr/2015/05/14/5-chiffres-terrorisme/

Every time someone shoots/blows a place up, I'm always hoping they're not a Muslim.
Fucking wrong 90% of the time.

Well in certain types of terrorism like suicide bombings, Muslims are 99.99% the perpetrators.

However, when it comes to overall terrorism, I don't think Muslims make up that big of a percentage.
I think in the U.S, Muslim terrorists were related to 6% of all terrorist cases. Most terrorism is done by domestic right-wing groups.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016

These articles are always a great read. You can practice your not being surprised skills.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2016
did you place a large bet against yourself in this argument?

Source?

>only 5%
See a trend in this picture?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France

globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

Mind you, this is in the U.S. of A. not the whole world.

this is stupid islam apologist bullshit that conflate all types of terrorist acts together

this gives equal weight to say, sending a mail bomb that couldn't kill a spider, to a gang of men with AK47s or driving an assault truck down a busy promenade.

muslim attacks always target civilians and always aim for the highest loss of life.

>buddhist terrorist
nice joke

loonwatch.com/2011/11/updated-europol-data-less-than-1-of-terrorist-attacks-by-muslims/

This website says that Muslims carried out less than 1% of all terrorist activity
KEK

Now, I'm a Muslim and even I find that strikingly difficult to believe.

>muslim attacks always target civilians and always aim for the highest loss of life.
I'd imagine all terrorists have that goal, though.

What age does left-wing terrorism not right-wing terrorism just pointing that out

What are you talking about?

Nah.

Stuff like political attacks and abortion clinics are mostly statements

>what age
*that age

dumb mobilepost

>literally trying to vouch for terrorists
kek

Not at all. Lots of "terror" attacks are aimed at individuals.

The IRA used to phone the police beforehand and tell them a bomb was going off and they should evacuate the area

Wow, its almost like I've fucking looked at this stuff before

nope I'm just a terrorist you dumb shit

Still, it's wrong to say 95% of terrorism is due to Muslims, in Corsica alone a lot of property damage is done

And even in France, a lot of Muslims also die to terrorists. The first victim of the "Nice" attack was a veiled woman

Didn't Osama do the same thing when he made those video tapes saying how he was gonna blow up the twin towers

>95% of terrorist attacks are due to Muslims
>... if you consider Muslim terrorism as the only terrorism

Brillant

They're trying to change the definition of terrorism.

Terrorism is terrorism. If you're killing innocent people for a political agenda you are a terrorist and you deserve to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

>mfw Muslims have to reach to show Timothy McVeigh was even Christian
>his parents took him to church when he was a child
>he asked for last rights before his execution

>this revisionist bullshit

No they didn't. Not every time John Mcconner so kys.

>in Corsica alone a lot of property damage is done

Surely an independence movement blowing up buildings by its' oppressors is the same as muslim immigrants who have no reason to be in the country in the first place going on rampages killing hundreds of innocent people.

I bet 95% of terror deaths are due to muslims

wow, someone got their house set on fire in corsica, meanwhile little kids are being crushed under a truck in Nice.

two terror incidents, one with 84 victims and one where someone had to repaint their walls.

In the worst years there was up to two bombings a week

The repetition effect is worse, and again, don't change the definition of terrorism
At any rate, given that terrorism target crowds and "diverse" cities, a lot of Muslims are also attacked.

So tell us, in the past 10 years how many people have been killed in France by non-muslim terrorists

It doesn't matter if muslims are targetted aswell. The fact remains that no muslims equals no terrorism or atleast WAY less terrorism, excluding places like Corsica which 1) doesn't target innocent people and 2) is an independence movement and not comparable to islamic terrorism which is an aggressive movement

You have to make a cost-benefit analysis of having muslims here and you'll find that they don't contribute with anything.

Not 95%, but 60%. You're right.

But again, those kids include Muslim kids.
>Le terrorisme islamique est responsable de 60 % des victimes d’attentats
Islamic terrorism is responsible for 60% of the victims.

But Worldwide, 90% of those victims are Muslims too
We need to stop thinking that Islam = Islamism dammit

He was christian but it wasnt religiously motivated.

He was a conspiratard "taking revenge for waco".

>those kids include Muslim kids.

Why do you keep repeating this? This makes muslims look even worse since they are happy to kill their own kind as long as they can kill some white people as well.

>The fact remains that no muslims equals no terrorism
And also a net loss to the economy and a complete disregard for the dignity of people who lived here peacefully ? Only 0.02% of Muslims are suspected of terrorism.

Terrorism is something very serious and that should be dealt with appropriately. But with measure. You're 250 more likely to die in your bath than in a terror attack in France

Me thinks most Islamic terrorism is politically motivated as well

>We need to stop thinking that Islam = Islamism dammit

Yeah, that's not going to happen Mahmoud

>And also a net loss to the economy
Lmfao no, the majority of them live on welfare. Maybe the GDP will go down because less consumers but who gives a shit?

>and a complete disregard for the dignity of people who lived here peacefully
They have no right to be in Europe in the first place, they're fucking immigrants. We don't have to let them come here you know, it's not a human right.

I keep repeating this because people think that Muslim share some sort of hivemind that makes them all collectively responsible and should be collectively removed from society. It's unjust and wouldn't solve the problems.

Think Northern Ireland. Increased discriminations didn't reduce the attacks, much to the contrary.

It shows that Muslims are just as hateful of Muslim terrorists (if not, more hateful) than non-Muslims.
I think the only way we can get rid of Islamic terrorism is everyone working together

You could argue that.

Islam is very political for a religion, and thats partly why it is so volatile.

>And also a net loss to the economy

Kek, Ahmed pls.

Being proud of ignorance is not normal either

>Lmfao no, the majority of them live on welfare
Wrong. 12 billions euros from immigration workers here according to INSEE.

>They have no right to be in Europe in the first place, they're fucking immigrants.
Wrong again, either they went here when they were French subjects of Algeria, were invited, or legally immigrated.

The reason people are tired of Muslims in France isn't only terror attacks but the general lack of integration. Of course they aren't all murderers, far from it, but it doesn't change the fact fuck tons of them act like spoiled children. People disliked them long before the wave of terror attacks or refugee crisis

Immigration gives us 12 billions euros a year.

Just stop taking religion so seriously.

Either just casually believe in god like most westerners or become athiest.

Okay fuck France then. In the case of Sweden they're all parasites who came since 1990 and they can and should all be deported.

Yep.
I know how terrorists think. A Muslim terrorist views U.S, France, etc. as transgressors who are killing Muslims and invading their lands.
So as a statement, they'll blow up an airport or a train station.
It begins with perceived antagonism and then Islam is used as the decor, so to speak. It's the cherry on top that is used to get people off their asses and fight.
Secularism will rise when Muslim countries achieve wealth and security.

You guys should just kick out the rapists and criminals.
Don't kick out the families that open shops and are productive members of society.

The gulf states are very wealthy yet they are some of the worst offenders.

That I agree with. And the reason is partly alarmism and general fear of them. Plus pretty shitty schools and futures. In poorest banlieues too much of them are drawn to cannabis trafficking and it's used a gateway to petty theft and then violence.

>The gulf states are very wealthy yet they are some of the worst offenders.

Not really. I don't ever hear of any Gulfie doing something stupid unless they're raised in some 3rd world shithole.
In any case, the Gulf countries are surrounded by terrorist shitholes and we're the only one who can bring wealth and security to the region. Which is what we're trying to do in Yemen, Iraq, and Syria.
Once we have our way with those countries, we'll incorporate Iraq back into the GCC and make Syria and Yemen honorary members.

But how many deaths ? They probably make like 95% of terrorism deaths

I hear stories of saudis joining ISIS all the time.

What about the the sharia law stuff.

Dont you get beheaded for denouncing islam?

Just for you OP

See:

This is factually wrong

Yep, Saudi is basically a tamer ISIS in one country instead of "worldwide"

Retarded methodology. Most of those "terrorist" attacks were molotovs or bricks thrown at a house with no casualties, or firecrackers and shitty mail bombs.

Group terrorist attack by the number of deceased and injured and the picture is overwhelmingly different. The vast majority of terrorist attacks involving deaths and serious injury are by muslims.

>I hear stories of saudis joining ISIS all the time.
Idiots all over the world join ISIS all the time. Nothing particularly new.
>What about the the sharia law stuff.
Sharia literally means Islamic law.
>Dont you get beheaded for denouncing islam?
Nope.

See:

>two guys were beaten up by drunks
>they were drinking so let's classify it as christian terrorist attack!

Not a "vast" majority, since it's 60%. But that's already a big shift in the narrative, isn't it ?

See:

They are responsible for 60% of the deaths even though they only conduct 5% of the attacks

Proof that muslim terrorists are the true danger, not separatists or right wingers

That 5% figure looks like bullshit.

It's because they are counting minor things as terrorism like this guy said

So still a majority retard.

Islam is a blight.

they assign terrorism to completely non-terrorist incidents to inflate non-muslim attacks and by that decrease islamic percentage

TERRORISM

HAS

NO

RELIGION

Repeat after me you fucking stupid goyim, terrorism has no religion! You NEED more Muslims in your countries you pig filthy goyim oyyy

No, really, look at the list on wiki. This month alone all but three attacks were Islam related.

Do you get off on playing the bad guy?

In my story I am the good guy

And for that matter there is NOTHING (n-o-t-h-i-n-g) "bad" about embracing poor minorities.

>Buddhism terrorism
a fucking pole

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS MUTHAFUKA

The people who did the attack in France were not immigrants.

>jedi terrorists

Yeah right, sheep. Everyone knows Coruscant was an inside job.

Sons of immigrants, which is even worse because they were born in France. That says a lot about how shit we are at integrating and we need to stop turning a blind eye

Idk it's like what, maybe a hundred guys all across the country who have access to weapons and MIGHT actually do something one day.
Versus 4 to 5 MILLIONS people who didn't do anything remotely criminal and are just living their lives.
I think people are just shitting their pants because they watch TV too much.

>A hundred guys who have access to weapons

I lol'd
In my shitty town alone of roughly 5000 people I know several guys with (illegal) guns, in Paris it must be several hundreds if not thousands.
But anyway, as I said earlier the problem started before the attacks so it's deeply rooted, it's not only about a few terror attacks. The issues with Muslims are numerous, they are everyday things. I lived in several places and everytime they were the noisy ones, the ones you couldn't get in a fight with if you didn't want to get stab, they didn't give a shit about throwing their waste on the street, there are entire neighborhood where "regular" French people are in minority, they use the racism card everytime we try to criticize them and the mainstream media help them do it. It's really hard to have a constructive debate about Islam without being called a fascist, they constantly throw the blame back to "muh colonisation" or "muh western world is bad they are bombing the middle-east" instead of trying to better themselves, always saying how France is shit but staying here anyway for the benefits.
Now of course all I said doesn't apply to 100% muslims in France, but to a great deal of them it does. It's not about "shitting my pants", it's about feeling like a foreigner when I go out, something that shouldn't happen.
Also I said Muslims and not Arabs or Middle-Easterners: I know several atheists or christian people from North Africa or Lebannon for instance, and they are all ok contrary to their Muslims counterparts.
As for "but it's because they are raised in poverty, they don't have any choice" it's partly true, of course being born in a Marseille or Paris ghetto sucks and it's harder to see the light when you come from there, but once again I also know a lot of Muslims that have and always had a lot of money yet still turned assholes. I could understand if they had just arrived in France and needed to adapt, but for children born in France there is no excuse.

It doesn't matter if most Muslims are peaceful. Having Muslim immigrants is still a net loss.

>In my village of 5000 I know several guys with illegal guns
My hometown: read the stories within the last few hours lol chicago.suntimes.com/section/news/

nigs gonna nig

Gee I wonder why

Wew lad
Well Chicago has more than 2.5 million people, I wouldn't expect that in a city of 80k
And nobody gets shot in my town anyway, it's just that user saying there must be about 100 guys with access to weapons in the country when there are already several where I live (not really the countryside but far from Paris or any big city) made my chuckle

Iranians show more higher education attendance than swedes tho

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel/aspx?programid=2054&artikel=49695

>americans using superior weaponry kill locals in middle east
>BRAVE MEN SERVING THE COUNTRY OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE
>ragtag muslims using makeshift bombs to retaliate
>filthy terrorist scum kill all moslems

do you not know what vast means dipshit

Yeah I get it.

Just to add to this, getting illegal stuff that a significant number of people want (drugs and guns (although I've never personally tried to buy illegal guns)) is really fucking easy. Literally ask every sketchy looking person you meet for 30 minutes and you will have a hookup.

The war on drugs is a joke and in any country where guns are legal in some states the ban on guns is a joke.

CCC did the same here in the '80s. The idea was to draw attention to their cause, not to make victims.

>Getting illegal stuff that a significant number of people want is really fucking easy

Indeed. I just smoke weed from time to time but can find pretty much every popular drug here if I wanted too, and it's just a small town