Do you love your hometown?

Why is your answer No?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djLRO8wjdKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too many Japanese people desu.

I used to think it was boring and moved to a big city for work.
Now I wish I could go back.
Funny how I used to think having 3 döner places in my hometown was too much when I can go for a week here in the new city without ever seeing a white person.

Dog bless small town life.

>Why is your answer No?
are you a psychic?
and it's because "home is where i lay my head on". moved from my birthtown years ago

I do, but only because it's my birthplace. For the rest it's probably be another depressive shithole where aboriginal vatniks shooting each other.

>Town

I live in a village

Do you use the Internet in Chiefs house?

too many people, too many churkas, everything is too expensive

no because it's gloomy and too urban

I have fiber optic 300 megabit connection

No, it's an infernal shithole.

Are u from Luganda or Donbabwe?

I loved it before muslims arrived and ruin it.

Out in the midwest, in a village. We lived on the side of a floodplain. A giant field that was about 14 feet high that was grown over with small trees, none over 15 foot. On the far side was a stream, and after that it was acres and acres more field. Some part was always flooded, and so you went from climbing trees, pathfinding through a thick, overgrown, never purposely grown field and avoiding feet of water ala Lord of the Ring's ROTK swamp.

It's still there, and my parents still live in that house. I should go there.

Yes and no
My hometown itself is objectively a rather shitty place, it's dirty, lots of immigrants, absolutely no future there. The good thing is the location, near both mountains and sea.
But on the other hand it's where all my childhood/teenage years memories are so I feel linked to it and like it thanks to this

I like my 100k hometown. Awesome forests, lots of lakes, non-shit air, good amount of jobs, sweet internet connections, no big city faggots, low crime. Extremely comfy.

Could you get nice job in such small city?

Lots of IT companies around here which is the area I'm getting an education in. You can absolutely get a good paying job, but I might move to get a more exciting coding job if I'm not happy with the options. But absolutely not hard to make decent money if you have an education.

too many gaijin
go home

not really. in Tokyo there are too much differences among cities there.

ain't*

>small city

what the fuck 100 k is fucking huge i grew up in a village with 2000 people. Now i live in a 100k city and i feel disgusted with so many people everywhere. How people can live in bigger cities than that i cant for the life of me understand. Absolutely disgusting, i bet you cant even have dogs and a forest outside your window either

small town life in germany must be awesome. u don't know how blessed you're are my friend. i hope i live in a village with a beautiful german lady along my side someday - wouldn't need anything more in my life

No
Too many Indians, don't get the Chinese meme honestly I see more of these pooloo fuckers. Almost all of them have committed crimes when I went to high school by doing stuff like tear gassing, smoke bombing, pulling the fire alarm and bear macing random people in the halls. Also the obligatory weed

Most of the Indian are intelligent

love is for people not for objects or places

Yes, this place is hell.

>during summer, when it rains, we get all sucked by mosquitoes and most people get some disease. When it doesn't rain, the weather is almost desert like with no humidity, I get infections on my sinus every fucking time.
>during winter, the landowners burn their sugar cane plantations, the air is dirty and everything looks hell-like
>there are almost no jobs, the only hiring industry are the animal slaughter industry, a hell of a job because I've been there.
>full of drug addicts, walking late night can get you trouble.
>in weekends, every 15 minutes a car pass by the street of my house, with loud music, disturbing my already miserable life.

This answers the question and all swedes over 20 will agree
youtube.com/watch?v=djLRO8wjdKw

I live in Washington DC.

If it weren't for this fucking shit basketball American communist controlled City Council, it would be a GOAT city .

We need a Rudy Giuliani type to cleanse the south east side of this place and to respect the Constitution

No. Weather is great, snow is nice. I just can't deal with Californians in general, and northern Californians are worse.

fuck no. it might be the only 100% white city in Finland currently, but it's full of rednecks and drunkards