What where you doing when nine eleben happened?

what where you doing when nine eleben happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZWs4rwNC4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My mom just brought me home from the psychiatrist when it came on the radio. At the age of six i didn't really care, though.

Being unaware of my adult future.

ok so basicaly it was like this. i was at a friends house for like the night or whatever and then i was making out on the couch (yeah!) and then like.. her dad calls on the phone and says "no i she likes it more if you use the other hand… yeah" and was "oh dude your dad is trying to give me advice on how to diddle you" and then she's like… "i don't have a dad.." or whatever… but what!? WHO WAS PHONE?

I don't remember a thing and I was the same age

>what where you doing when nine eleben happened?

Responding.

I literally have memories from back when i was two years old. I was told that's impossible, but i do.

I was 6 back then and I was probably in school when it happened.
It was in the news but it didn't seem like a big deal to me since I was a kid.

I have memories from when I was in the stroller

At high school. Got mad because it cut my Dragon Ball Z episode that I used to record in order to watch in the afternoon.

Impressive

>mfw I have 28yo and everyone sounds younger than me here
I think I've spent too much time on the Internet.

>age 11
>in 5th grade
>teachers gather all the 5th grade classes
>tell us America has been attacked and we're being sent home
>get home and see the news is on
>replaying footage of towers collapsing
>EBIN!!!! :DDDD
>play super smash bros

I was in shool when it happened.
Don't remember well, just after school watching TV with my sis. and being sad. She was sad.

ebin :DDDDDDDDD

It's our national/regional day and my parents are 100% catalan so we were probably in the independence protests in Barcelona, even though it wasn't fashionable yet.

Couldn't care less about the USA to be honest.

>got home from school
>mum was watch tv in shock
>mum said come 9/11 happen!!
>.. no

i wasnt even born yet

jk i was like one yr old

>masturbating to idols on televi
>suddenly my program is over
>cuts to towers being muslim'd
>finish
>everything for a week is muslims
>my anime is cancelled
FUCK YOU MOHAMMED. JAPAN IS INNOCENT

cuck

at home, waiting my routine tv shows like every autistic 8 yo should. News there instead, go play outside.

Was a big kid back then, but don't remember. Didn't effect me in anyway, so no memory.

>playing tomb raider 2 on playstation
>hear family arguing in the living room
>walk in, see a plane enrich the second tower on tv

touching my benis and inventing spurdo :DdddD

I was masturbating to ascii sex imagery
next morning i read the papers and I think I saw article about 9/11

I was in a cafeteria at school eating breakfast. A guy who works there said a plane hit the tower. I thought it was just a small propeller plane that hit by accident at first until I got to the news.

The WTC-attack wasn't good, but the attack on the god damned Pentagon was.

It was evening. Thought it was another movie trailer. Didn't feel anything.

Some nerd stuff probably, then spotted a teletext news about "skyscraper being on fire".

youtube.com/watch?v=vZWs4rwNC4c

>Subtitles are in Hebrew

EVERY TIME

Watching fox kids, i remember being really angry cos they stopped the kids shows for live news

Happened at like 11pm - 12am On the night of the 11th here. I was 6 and in bed, i presume my parents had just gotten into bed or were about to go to bed.

Mum woke me up the next morning and told me that planes had flown into buildings overnight. Didn't know what to think but i clearly remember her walking into my room and telling me.

>Pretended to be sick
>Primarily to record Gorillaz of the radio for my cassette player
>Turn radio on
>News, news, news on every station
>Go out to living room
>Dad watching it
>Sheeeeeeit

You fabricate them based on photos and potentially videos of things.

And Arabic. I think.

>record Gorillaz of the radio for my cassette player
Wow, were people still doing that shit in the fucking 00s?!

I remember having a cassette player until about the time I was able to download mp3s (and for the first few years in those days, it was a matter of right clicking and hitting save). Pretty sure I still used it in 2001

Just came to school, the teacher looked all messed up and told us to sit on the carpet. She said very bad people hurt our neighbors down south and I kept thinking my neighbors at home were in trouble. After she described what happened, we couldn't stop laughing. Like HOW THE FUCK does someone crash a plane into a tower?

We got to play risk all day and watch vegetales. Pretty good day, 9/11

This is pretty much what was going on here at the time.
I was 9 yo.
>:DDD SPUDRO SPÄDRE HELIBAD WAS ON DE ROOF YOU FUGING MORON YANK :D XD

Why would a 6 year old need to see a psychiatrist?

Every German is legally required to visit a psychiatrist in order to carry out an assessment that will prevent any future Hitlers

Had science lesson at 2pm and I think we just had it as normal but the teachers were very frantic and disorganised since they were arguing whether to inform us lil kiddies or not

Didn't think they did in the end so then Mum picked me and my lil sister up at 3:15, she was upset, we went home and I saw the smouldering leftovers of the WTC (both towers had collapsed by that point) so I was like "what the fuck am I looking at", only in 8 year old speak, so like "what is this and where is my CBBC"

>couple of shartigans killed by a jewish hoax
>freak out like a fucking moron sheep
IRHYDDT (I Really Hope You Don't Do This)

A day before Logan airport.

Surprisingly, lax security.