Khohols must die, discuss

Khohols must die, discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

the-newspapers.com/2016/09/10/colonel-zakharchenko-on-the-court-remembered-the-humor-and-the-house-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samara_flag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1/5

2/5

why the fuck can't they capture mariupol its like ive been holding in my orgasm for two years now

3/5

true

We should leave them alone for a few years and then when they will actually collapse, install a pro-Russian government.
I'm sure Ukrainians oligarchs wouldn't mind it since they lost Russian market, but didn't get access the the European one.

>We should leave them alone for a few years and then when they will actually collapse, install a pro-Russian government.
Isn't that already Putin's strategy after having messed with the country?

it will be very cool if you take away their land from them.

Hohols are basically the same as you but more braver, you are just a little slave in your corrupted country.

I'm not sure the second part is what really he has planned.

Yeah right,while the Separatisten forces are getting shitloads of Weapons and Reinforcements,and terrorize the People who live there. Fuck you,Putinbot,whoever posted this is a fucking faggot brainwashed by Putin

>more braver
Being dumb ≠ being brave. They are like Russians in late 80's, so naive and believe in fairy-tales.

slavshits killing eachother is a blessing from God

Go back to the tundra, muzhik.

She looks like a nice little trinket for our 2'nd line troops after we retake our clay there

Lwów is polish.

Każdy banderowiec będzie musiał paść na kolana czy być martwym. Będzecie zmywać krew swymi łzami, suki.

The revolution brought its profits. Now ukrainians work in Poland, now the government is aimed to the west, not Russia. I want to see a revolution happen in Russia, too bad it's not in the nearest future.

good post

>
ayy lmao

fuck off ivan
your divide and conquer won't work this time

you believe the press reports, I think. And not only that you know about Russia. if our country is so corrupt, that we could modernize the army?

Pedale.

>divide and conquer
>with ukraine
Ukraine existing is an insult to us.

t. ivans

>Inb4 some Polack or ethnic Russian helping something about Bandera

Hey,y best friend is named Ivan :(

Wypierdalaj jebany ukropie. Dosc mam was śmierdzieli na ulicach.

That's the only place where the money from your budget go, not even education. Your economy is weak, the biggest country in the world with such big human resources has Zimbabwe level of economics. As i said i want to see Russia as a good economic country too bad it's not gonna happen while the band of Putin and other jews rule.

never trust an ivan

t. ivan

Powiedziałem ci ukraińska kurwo, wypierdalaj z Polski.

Wracaj do siebie, na te zasrane stepy.

t. ivan 'cyka' ivanovich

My forest killed your president, kurwa.

>if our country is so corrupt
Our country is definitely corrupt.
the-newspapers.com/2016/09/10/colonel-zakharchenko-on-the-court-remembered-the-humor-and-the-house-2
>Now ukrainians work in Poland
How is that a good thing? They work there because their economy is ruined.
>I want to see a revolution happen in Russia
Seen it in my lifetime, don't want it again, thanks.

wow
really made me think

>putin Putin PUTIN
Fukk you cockroach

Why don't just send some T-90's to the rebels?

It's not like the world cares at this rate.

Do you mean the August Putsch? Eltsin was pretty good president in my opinion. And of course, any revolution is worse than an evolution, but i see no other way for Russia.

>swiss talking about money
you exist basically because you were a nazi bank and still keepin that kind of shit
Russians got their own space program even glonass and heavy industry you relate on german one

We must help our Ukrainian brothers, forget about our past conflicts and unite in a fight against an enemy of all that is beautiful in this world - Muscovian Empire.

Slava Ukraini.

Wise words.

t. Mykoła Waliwdenko

>ukrainian brothers
XDDDDDDDD

almost got me

>t. a Polish entrepreneur running a construction project in western Ukraine

I have lot of Ukrainian friends.

Your point?

this 2bh

ivan

Whats up,Russian Immigrant?

Tfw like both Ukrainians and Russians
I'm just full of love

>I have lot of Ukrainian friends.
Just wait when they chimp out and kill you in the most brutal way possible.
t. Mykoła Waliwdenko
No własnie nie. Hast du ein problem, Hans?

They are fighting mostly on their own. Turning the whole country into a civil war mess is not an option right now.
>Eltsin was pretty good president in my opinion
I lived during Yeltsin's times. He was a laughing stock back then, thanks again.

ivan

ivan

t. Ivan

Już się nie zesraj, kurwo ukraińska xD

Kible czekają.

Yeltsin was the best Russian president 2bh

I am not taking your argument about Switzerland. We can take for example Sweden, the country doesn't have any resources except iron and wood. Or Estonia, performing well in IT industry.
I was only speaking about Russia. And if you want to talk about space program read about the Vostochny Cosmodrome. The workers refuse to work, because they don't even have their wage (i might be wrong).

ivans

>pretty good president

>when they chimp out and kill you in the most brutal way possible
They are very kind and peaceful people. They don't support Bandera or UPA, love Poland and hate Russia.

Go back to reading Sputnik and watching Russia Today.

t. ivan

No, I'm Sławek

>swavek
cute, CUTE!

No to muszą być ze wschodniej Ukrainy.

Z zachodu są same zwierzęta.

I understand I want Russia to be weak and controllable, but that's not "the best" thing in my opinion.

But still some weaponry are sent there.

Even some "unofficial" Russian soldier.

t. ivans

Są ze Lwowa.

*you want

Balkanized or completely removed Russia would be the best in my opinion. I guess our worldviews on Russia are quite different.

Interesting which one will prevail.

:3

>mfw Clinton goes full Cold War on Russia

>tfw Polack unironically wants do die in nuclear war

the men you're right, but the few women i met were quite intelligent. It seems to me that slav women are smarter in general than their mens. At least compare to french women

yes, you are wrong they got their salaries at last. People making strikes like this in whole Europe except those servants in castles as you.Russians got economy its not the way your propaganda towers tells you, Also seem you lack of history knowledge as there wasnt world war and cold war and now something like that and your pompous shits are proving that. In fact the largest country needs more (and they spent much energy in that) than some swiss chocolate can imagine because its a global player of balance and always would be I kinda got a slight idea what russian soul is, it is not that cowboy rambo johny bravo far extroverts shits but they can do it when it needs.

+15 roubles

>implying ending their lives is not mercy for slavs

>trying to defend a country that has dragged his country down
??

also i don't understand the hate towards ukrainian, you guys are bullied the weak in the class.

you need them more, how many grivna for a rouble? or you forbid that

I'm sure he's ready to sacrifice his life if that means all Russians would die too.

Cockholes axaxaxaxxaxaxacaxa battxept where are the proofs

you know nothing Kuin Min

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samara_flag

Pretty much Ukraine is the clear cut example why removing your aristocracy is a bad idea.

Without the upper layer to watch over them like a gentle father, the common people just chimp out and wholly turn to self destruction and subservience to foreign and venemous power structures.

I must insert my important opinion about this subject
Well
Post boipussi

I know Russians saved your asses from Turks, but that was Rusian empire. You were talking about Soviet Union which has brought misery to your own country.

Btw nobody has such name in Korea and I'm an expat here.

arent Ukrainians and Russians the same people?
Why do you wish death upon your brothers?

Could someone translate

you seem have trobles figuring this out
>country
>unioun of countries
iwerent talking about soviets except history part that includes the wars

Also im refering this :

Empress Myeongseong (19 October 1851 – 8 October 1895), known informally as Queen Min, was the first official wife of Gojong of Korea, the twenty-sixth king of Joseon and the first emperor of the Korean Empire.

He meant Ukrainians should be converted back to Russians.

>iwerent talking about soviets except history part that includes the wars

>"Russians got their own space program even glonass and heavy industry you relate on german one"
Do you have a memory loss? Juding from your post you don't look like a bright guy.

Ukraine is Russia's little sister, they have beef right now because Ukraine decided to make friends with America but Russia doesn't accept it and forces her to stay on his side and she hates Russia for that
It's a sad story because they grew up together and used to be best friends but now fate has decided for them to go their own way and leave the past behind

brother sometimes hate each other with a vengeance.

And who is you met?
Étudiante ukrainienne qui a arrivée en France de chercher pour mari français? Profitez esclave sexuelle qui rêve seulement pour titre de séjour «vie privée et familiale».

When will americans finally nuke russia and end the ryssä menace?

"Poland is not yet dead, but must be dead. There will be time that a Pole will clean Ukrainian shoes"

>expat judjing everything as full troll retard

you wot m8? Are you trying to tell me you are using latin script from roman empire and you are still in roman empire walking with roman tunic?
space program started back then is much advanced now, glonass satelites too, its an option in most nowadays smartphones so go off your trolish shits

When Hillary win. But we will take you with us.

Anything is worth sacrificing to wipe russians off the map tbqh.

never endinding winterwar eh? that doesnt went wel for both of you

>being this buttmad after losing an argument

Why are Finns always such try-hard edgelords?

yes you lost. Hope you learned something at least. Especially how Korea was divided.