Biji Kurdistan!

meme: The country

i whish them good luck in their fight against ISIS and Turks

Also, I really wanna see how Rojava is gonna turn out

The least evil still evil
I would let you guys kill each other and profit like in iran-iraq

Go fight for them if you actually care
diaspora are scum

you will see it when operation euphrates sword begins.

I like the fact that Turks are always representing Kurds like in your pic (bushy unibrows, hairy and semitic-black) while looking like them. The only Turks which don't look like them are the ones from the West which are turkified Greeks.

This desu

this
fuck Turkey

liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468153961

top kek. just this week you got your ass kicked from cukurca. and erdogan removed all of your urban administrative divisions which means no longer you can use 10 tonnes explosives by state's vehicles. and in 3 weeks larger operation begins against pyd.
you will keep being our bitch in next millenia like you were in previous one.

terrible sound editing goddamn

Your people is as shit as turks and you don't belong here. Leave.

Kurdistan will be free. They must insist all the staff in their embassies speak to the outside world only in Kurmanji, Sorani, Esperanto, and American English.

Turkish and Arabic are shit-tier.

>it's another diaspora kurd fights with diaspora turks episode

>ottomans genocide assyrians and armenians
>k*rds claim their lands as their own

Why are you in austria shitskin

this

Ride the tiger Kurd friends
youtube.com/watch?v=wB8jB6kh3CE

>white smiling woman
>not crypto-armenian

Because i wanted to trigger some Finnish racist faggot on Sup Forums
Mission accomplished

They fight IS and Assad so they're ok in my book

so does al nusra desu

They don't fight assad they are allied with him. There were some differences that were set aside.

I don't understand why people don't call them out on it more.

Kurdistan soon

Are you Kurdish?

No ;_;

Why the sad face?

I don't mind them but I think they're really overrated, they're pretty much any middle eastern group. I don't think they were significantly more successful at fighting ISIS than other groups (except Iraqi of course). I also don't think they would be "allowed" to keep their current political view in peacetime. I believe their country once founded is going to be yet another middle eastern country.

Wish I was so I could justify having a flag with the face of Öcalan in my room(which I havent done yet).

protip: it was the kurds who did most of the killing
Who do you think is living on those armenian, assyrian land right now?

I heard you people are all commies.

I hate commies.

Arr rook arike desu
You're both Arab-churka intermediates

/thread

What the fuck? Why are you guys so beautiful, yet are so passive aggressive towards the west? Help a newly patriated burger/legally a still a kraut out my man.

True

Literally no one but T*rks think Kurdistan shouldn't be independent

t. Arab

Fuck Turkey.
Assyria and Kurdistan should unite, cuck ISIS and the Turks and creat their own countries.

Except that the Kurds are very much responsible for many cases of genocide against the Assyrians.

>Assyrians dindu nuffin dey gud bois
Assyrians were once the most nigger tier barbaric cunts of their time, spare me from your nonsense.

You mean the only turks who look like them are kurdified turks.(And there are a lot of them in Germany - Just ask them of which part of Turkey their Parent came from)

kurdified turks or turkified kurds?
doesnt matter really the only people that hate kurds are turks desu

This

kurds are the Jews of islam.

Well if jews could ***steal*** a piece of worthless land in desert, why couldn't you do the same in the place from where the population fled and became the rapefugee meme in Germany?

Just don't know how will the US of A will react with drones killing your children and streaming videos online, Putim's dropping all his outdated bombs and Turk's inveitable genocide because somehow they don't like you.

NATO won't help you, maybe if you manage to snatch some oil, but will enrage USA even more, putim is unstoppable, roaches doesn't care about anything.

Maybe try sell your souls to chinks for protection.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWdCTPPwZM

>What is your opinion on my people?

>K*rts
>people

Pick one, Hewal.