How Americanised is your country?

How Americanised is your country?

UK

We are now a proud nation of immigrants and our black people have started calling each other niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h5W4SCI405E?t=3m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hear that Black Europeans pretty much suck African American cock and imitate their culture every chance they get.
Is this true?

Yes, they call the police feds (UK doesn't have a federal government) call their estates Ghettos, start street gangs and stab each other over "turf" and call each other niggers, no sorry "nigga" which really doesn't make much of a different in British english because we drop the R at the end of words anyway but they heard the funny black americans explain that nigger was offensive but nigga wasn't so they copied it.

I hate it with a passion desu

You can't be serious mate, that's fucking hilarious. if a UK blackie every came up to my and started spouting that shit I would lose it. Coming from Chicago, I can't imagine your blacks are much worse than our white trash

I have the same red vessel in my eyes, is it bad? My vision seem to get worse lately.

yeah buddy thats eye cancer they're gonna have to take both your eyes out before it spreads to your brain

Good, I tired seeing this world get more and more cucked.

People are unironically quoting MLK and roleplaying that somalians/arabs in finland are literally in the same situation as blacks in america 10/10 I eat hamburgers for breakfast

People aren't even roleplaying, they're just so fucking cucked.

Mate it drives me crazy, the entire mentality is that they are black so black American culture is their culture too. Imagine a white English lad that likes country music walking around dress like a cowboy saying "Yall" it's just such embarrassing cultural appropriation.

>Imagine a white English lad that likes country music walking around dress like a cowboy saying "Yall" it's just such embarrassing cultural appropriation.

I've seen hick Swedes who do that shit while flying Dixie flags.

We celebrate 9/11

>Black Europeans

The Netherlands had the first McDonald's in Europe.

But don't they say things like: proper nigga prper u on my propa turf bruv nigga the fedz will be proper on your arse mate bruv nigga

Many actual Africans are the same way.
Could be one of the contributors as to why Africa isn't doing much with themselves.

It's endearing when Richard Hammond does it

Americanised enough to be in the Americas

Yeah because they're English but pretending to be American, it's really embarrassing.

>mfw your post made me picture a west country farmer saying "niggurrr"

There is segregation in Finland and niggers are being hosed by the police and attacked by police dogs? wtf I hate finland now

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: Then what do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.

*somalian/arabs are being

Damn, I'm so sorry. Our niggers need to be gassed asap.

Or, imagine if a guy in Kansas walked around sipping tea and saying "Aiy, Guvnah. Fine day to watch Arsenal on the ol' telly."

Uh, just so you know most of these guys are actually Africans.

I hate that fucking bullshit dialogue about weed. It isn't true. There's nothing legal about weed and the police can search you whenever they have a reason.

Btw, it's called a quarter pounder here too.

That's it, there is nothing wrong with liking entertainment but just flat out copying the lifestyle portrayed as if it is yours is just embarrassing but because they're black people are afraid to call them out on it.

This is the case and black people here watch BET even and read black culture magazines and watch Oprah. I've seen the black culture magazines in a train station kiosk that had like seven monthlies. It's obviously not healthy, as the black culture in the US is basically a separatist movement based on the segregation they've faced and they unwittingly create the same scenario here, or at least a mental image of it that is unhealthy for successful integration.

t. lived with black people

So you CAN'T buy a glass of beer at a movie theatre in Amsterdam?!

Niggers in Norway is a bunch of somalians and eritreans. The most primitive niggers in africa. Wtf is that about then?

You can think what you want about black Americans in the present, but it pisses me off so much that other black Americans are completely fine with arabs, muslims, illegal immigrants, and everyone else who thinks they're "oppressed" co-opting the civil rights movement

I've even seen some trannies comparing people not calling them him/her to what happened to black people in the past

Hehehehe yeah but he failed to mention you can't get a beer at McDonald's.

I think they want to feel like they're a part of something. Barring athletic or artistic talent, the next best thing they have going for them is being black.

Not nearly enough

We are now an immigrant country and also our white people calling each other nigger.

f.ex youtu.be/h5W4SCI405E?t=3m26s

kek

Yeah... but those niggers have 0 ties to anything modern. They're not Nigerians. In fact they hardly speak English.

Why does everyone try to act like us so bad? It must be our inherent coolness.

You utterly dominate media due to your massive domestic market, no one else can compete.

No I mean as black Americans. Like why do we dominate American media as well?

>india, china, indonesia, etc. don't have large domestic markets

We have yet to penetrate the Korean and Japanese markets though

>implying India, Indonesia, and China actually matter

t. koreaboo/weaboo

Their media is literally a copy of American media.

>Why does everyone try to act like us so bad?
it's not that extreme.
But children and women are simply easy to manipulate and there not many alternatives from them to watch.

Those countries are poor though, the reason you dominate is your high production values, watch British films and tv compared to American. American stuff is well better produced 9 times out of time. You got the money, you have amassive domestic market, you have an economic bigger than the EU as a whole that all speak the same language and your population is growing rapidly were as many EU countries are shrinking or stagnant. you have loads of advantages. I'm jelly desu.

American entertainment industry jews needed useful idiots to make money off of and poorly educated ghetto niggers just happen to be the perfect match.

In my experience it's the second generation Africans who are like this. First generation blacks in my city are pretty great, they've opened up some restraunts and from what they've told me, they hate the entitlement of blacks from America. Shame their kids don't act the same way.

Good at creating counterculture.

After leaving the EU Britain should join the US to have nice British influence on US productions

I don't know, probably 90% Americanised

Taylor Swift is butifel though

India has a huge shitty movie industry with movies that are very unlike Hollywood.

Like 80% Americanised. We consume all there media and exports, plus every trend we've been 52nd state since the 60s

you could still hear this world getting more cucked

Funny. I know several movie theaters in my area where you can get a glass of beer, wine, or a cocktail for the show. I even know of one that has wait staff so you don't need to get up for a refill.

>52nd state
Not even close

We have that here too, but
>wait staff during a movie
Jesus christ

>How Americanised is your country?
Considering we're Americans, pretty Americanised.

>How Americanised is your country?
Quite a lot, sadly. Kids don't use Australian slang as much anymore, instead they use slang they get from American TV shows and music. They also tend to consume American media almost completey exclusively and frankly it pollutes their fragile little minds.

Yeah. It can get annoying if you just want to watch the movie in peace because you need to tell them to piss off a few times before they get the idea to leave you alone but even then they're still roaming around the entire time. I only go there when they do re-screenings of old movies or if it's someones birthday or some shit.