Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnWA1BcAGgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DHCY1ZSGtd4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lj9rxaf07CU
youtube.com/watch?v=maQmgOeLMTU
steamcommunity.com/id/nohcho_
youtube.com/watch?v=QIC2lI2Exys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was born there, ama. And pls call it Chechenia, not "Chechnya".

How tall are you?

184 cm
Look pretty manlet among giant swedes desu

Is that a normal height for mountain terrorists?

Also what's the food like there? GIS gives me strange things

Was born there too. Please call it Nokhchicho.

Why is everybody whiter than me?

>Is that a normal height for mountain terrorists?
Average height is about 10cm less I think. I am 1,74 cm.

>Also what's the food like there?
Jijig-Galnash is the best food desu

Because we are white

Please return; you are inbred muslim filth and don't belong here.

did you know that saber lives in the bin?

I was born 100km west of it. Don't think I missed out.

Most alpha people ever to be honest

Because nobody likes you there Alan

I was born near it and I dream to escape

The worst kind of churkas desu.

Is Grozny worth visiting?

xaxaxa no

When I was a kid in Pyatigorsk we would split up into Russians and Chechens and do a cowboys and indians type thing. We'd fight for a while then play soccer and smoke cigarettes. I remember the principal got really upset once because ethnic tensions etc. Fun times though, Chechens are alright as long as they don't start taking schools hostage.

Why do they looks like primitive people? xd

>I am 1,74 cm

There were a lot of Russian tourists in Chechnya this year, not only in Grozny. Even in the moutains.

>start taking schools hostage
The ones who killed these kids in Beslan were Russians, not the Chechens.
A lot of people think it was a false-flag attack, including many Russians.

Would still fuck up every Fingol

Don't know why Chileans look so subhuman

Our food is healthy but if you want to eat delicatessen you should pick french cuisine.
WE
My experience on 4chin says me that most of the Chechenhaters are shitskins themselfs so you go back first, Mbongo
No, she doesn't live in Argentina
Based Turkey is based
No, it doesn't desu. A typical provincial muhosransk.

Why are you such a weeaboo washa?

Churka barbarism is a perfect fit for slav ineptitude.

I do miss the area sometimes, especially from when I lived in Kabarda. Green fields surrounded by crags and valleys and the peaks of Elbrus always in the distance. Those super sweet, round grapes that grow around Kavkaz. And with the mild climate, it was super comfortable year round. Nothing in the world just quite like it.

i assure you it's much shittier than you imagine it

> muhosransk
Really? I have a Chechen friend at uni who invited me once to visit his family and he said that it's the most beautiful city out there.

Well yeah, the good parts are entirety to do with the geography.

Because I'm not a normalfag like you, sa vasha. Do you have friends and girlfriend? I don't have and never had. So I dedicated myself to anime and such shit.

>Churka barbarism
Churka barbarism is the result of Russian aggressors. Believe me or not, Chechens lived very peaceful with our neighbours until a conquerer (Mongols, Turkic nomads, Russians) fucked everything up.

>it's the most beautiful city out there
It is compared to Makhachkala, Khasavyurt, Vladikavkaz etc.

why do most churkas look like balkanians?

Because they are humanoid

Don't want to be a smartass, but we call churkas people from Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, etc, not Chechnya.

Only the central part is ok tier. Don't be a fool, don't judge that city by propaganda videos from Grozny TV. It's a shithole. Before destroing by russians it was something like Dzauzhikau (russians call it vladikavkaz), a poor but comfy old provincial city, now it's a typical asian shithole.
Why do most balkanchurkas look like gypsies?

See, out of all the good things I mentioned about the region you decide to focus on the negative and start a conflict instead of reminiscing about the beautiful setting. This is just what I was talking about.

whats the difference?

dont make me push your shit in you little chechen faggot

>little
>184 cm height
I'd smash your negroid face you gypsy manlet

the only thing you'd smash is my big bulgar cock with your mouth

I am not a normalfag washa. Yes I have "friends", but not loyal ones like we Chechens need to have.
Why don't you have friends? Go to a local club and train MMA or something, you will find friends while doing Chechen-things.

I did focuse on the negative because I wanted to eliminate the prejudices you have.

>whats the difference?
Language, tradition, ancestry, location, everything you gypsy.

faggot ill fucking kill you if you call me a gypsy to my face

Do you have a velociraptor as your Steam profile pic?

gypsy

Why are you Bulgarian gypsies all keyboardwarriors?

People from caucasus that are not part of russia - churkas
People from russian muslim parts are called - hachiki
Both are insult like nigger, but if you befriend them, they will see it as a joke

i'm not a keyboard warrior i will literally fucking kill you you fucking faggot these aren't empty threats, give me your skype

>big bulgar cock
As a mix of gypsies and asians you should have very tiny dicks
>Go to a local club and train MMA
>Chechen-thing
That's why our nation sucks and can't get independence for the last 300 years. We should study more science, not study how to entertain other people fighting on arena like monkeys.
I call you a gypsy to your face :3

BIG

why do all churkas have neckbeards

Looks like someone got CHECHEN'D

Are you the guys warring Hadji Murat?

>give me your skype
You want to kill me through Skype? Like a typical keyboardwarrior does?
Come to the Ruhrpott in Germany, i will fuck you up

Our nation doesn't suck.
Why not doing both? I am training MMA and making my A-level.

>INDIA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i know you wont give me your address here bitch give me your skype so we can arrange a meeting

I am not, I can assure you.

No, I don't have Steam profile
Ok. Would you like to add me to your skype? If you don't mind send me your skype pls [email protected]
Nice digits for a gypsy
What's your problem? It looks like Chechens did something to you in the past and that's why you're so buttblasted over our nation.

>That's why our nation sucks and can't get independence for the last 300 years. We should study more science, not study how to entertain other people fighting on arena like monkeys.
this guy gets it
>Why not doing both? I am training MMA and making my A-level.
Wie wenig muss man von sich halten, um sich für Geld vor einer Menschenmenge in einem KÄFIG zu prügeln. Wieso nicht Ringen, Judo oder Boxen? So kann man wenigstens zur Olympiade..

a chechen paid me to suck on my big bulgar cock and he ran away without paying

can i make gf with a chechen ? there is one that take at the same time the transport, i would to talk to her but i m afraid of being kidnap and killed. she doe'nst wear hijab btw

>implying a gypsy has the money to come to Germany

>No, I don't have Steam profile
There is a Chechen in my friendlist on Steam from Sweden who's also a weeaboo. I thought that might be you.

It's a Bulgarian shitposter. He even uses the same lines in every thread he posts on.

How do you, as muslims, see the migrant crisis in the cunts you're at. Are the memes true?

How about PROOFS to your claim?

You're tall. And you're really for a chechen. And why are you saying you're short in Sweden? Sweden's average height is 180. And don't even joke about the shitskins mix the statistic.

shitskins mix the stats desu, we're all 190 lads with golden locks

>Menschenmenge
Stehen bei Judo, Ringen oder Boxkämpfen Pappfiguren drum rum oder was?
>KÄFIG
Ist halt geeigneter für MMA
>Ringen, Judo oder Boxen
MMA kombiniert unteranderem diese drei Kampfsportarten.
>Olympiade
Wird nicht lange dauern bis man überlegt MMA zu Olympia hinzuzufügen.

>How do you, as muslims, see the migrant crisis in the cunts you're at.
There are many fake-"refugees" here. They should not be accepted here because of they behaviour.
>Are the memes true?
Partly. Many of them are "refugees" who like "fickie fickie" with German woman. I can understand the Germans who are against them. But it is not good to generalize it.

>And you're really for a chechen
I have relatives who are >1.90m. And all of them are living in the mountains, not in cities.

No you can't. Chechens don't accept foreigners who try their luck by Chechen womens.

I'm 183 and i felt myself above the average in Sweden. Btw i always thought that Norwegians are less tall than Swedes. If someone asks me Norway's average height i'd say 178-9.

>No you can't

>can i make gf with a chechen ?
Don't know about you, since I can't. Chechen girls don't pay me any attention.
And what's your ethnicity?
Ok, nice to know I'm not the only one here. How about you giving me your skype sa vasha?
I think the memes are true for Sweden at least. Too many fucking niggers, chinks, poo in loos and other shitskins from all over the world. We have here a lot of Greeks and Balkanians as well, but they are mostly ok compared to nignogs. I've never had any problems with Serbs, Greeks and other orthodox nations. I just avoid russians and trying not to have any contact with them.
Forgot to mention, I see so many nigga+white citie couples recently, always feel butthurt while seeing this shit, because I can't even approach and talk to swedish qts but fucking niggers pound their pussies by their consent!

They're lucky then. Chechens are an archaic race. They're well known for being endomorphs by the body type. But they're also known for being short, it's not even according to the MMA stats, just my personal xp.

You would be correct. I'm 182 and I'm a cm taller than average. Norwegians are a tiny bit taller than us. Germanic peoples in general are fairly tall,the Dutch in particular.

>And what's your ethnicity?
turk

>Chechen girls don't pay me any attention.
why ?

So i guess you don't feel yourself as a manlet. It's a news for me that Norwegians are slightly taller but okay.

grozny is a shithole but I like reading stories about chechens and their mythology. you should fix your homeland it's mental there. they shoot paintballs openly at women who wear "too little"

>Stehen bei Judo, Ringen oder Boxkämpfen Pappfiguren drum rum oder was?
Sind zwei komplett verschiedene Menschenmengen. Beim Judo und Ringen hast du n zivilsiertes Publikum. Das MMA Publikum hat Fußballniveau.
>Wird nicht lange dauern bis man überlegt MMA zu Olympia hinzuzufügen.
Das wird niemals passieren. Garantiert.

>Chechen girls don't pay me any attention
You can get a Chechen wife by talking with your parents. They will find one for sure.

>skype
I don't use Skype. I have an account, but my parents are using it for skyping with relatives.
Don't you have Steam? Weeaboos in general should have Steam

Well, most of us are "short", about 1.74. Not manlets, but not really tall either.

>they shoot paintballs openly at women who wear "too little"
I've heard about this through the web, not from my relatives in Chechnya though.

>Das MMA Publikum hat Fußballniveau
Also ein sehr hoches?
In max. 10 Jahren wird es schon passieren. Abwarten.

Hmm, don't know, maybe it's just Swedes from countryside are that tall..
We love and respect Turks, but mostly Chechens do not accept foreigners and don't allow their girls to marry foreigners. You should understand we are a small nation always struggling for survival, that's why we are so close. If we were at least 5 mln I wouldn't care much.
But you Turks are annoying sometimes, always under the pics of Chechen girls you can see horny Turks along with Arabs making compliments, lel

youtube.com/watch?v=fnWA1BcAGgQ

>We love and respect Turks, but mostly Chechens do not accept foreigners and don't allow their girls to marry foreigners
yeah i guess i've already knew the answmer, i like and respect chechen too, they are very decent and respectful people unlike what everybody says. They seems sincere in their believe and tyou can feel that they are not degenerate compare to trest of the sheep. I know some chechen but they don't speak french since they are new here so we can"t really comminicate.

Vasha, nohchi yo1ri surtsh tshu ma dixka

>most of us are "short", about 1.74
All males in my family are about 180 or more. Don't know about others, but our highlangers are very tall mostly.
>I don't use Skype. I have an account, but my parents are using it for skyping with relatives.
No, I'm not into games really. I used to be a gamer tho. Can't you send me any of your contacts just to not to lose you, I'd like to talk to you, maybe you could help me with German since I've been studying it and even could speak a bit but then forgot almost completely.

>Also ein sehr hoches?
Warst du jemals in einem Fußballstadion? Fußballfans sind mit Abstand die größten Untermenschen auf diesem Planeten.
>In max. 10 Jahren wird es schon passieren. Abwarten.
Da gibt's nichts abzuwarten. MMA in der Form, wie man es kennt, wird niemals eine olympische Disziplin. Zu blutig, zu würdelos und vor allem zu anspruchslos.
>inb4 MMA kombiniert Boxen, Ringen und andere Sportarten und deshalb ist es schwerer
Gerade nicht. Je eingeschränkter man in einer Kampfsportart ist, destro schwieriger und anspruchsvoller ist es, zu den Besten zu gehören. Alistar Overeem ist das Paradebeispiel. Hat vor drei Jahren aufgrund seiner dicken HGH Kuren alles wegrasiert.. war den anderen Schwergewichtlern physisch einfach zu überlegen. Beim Boxen und Ringen (GR zumindest) hätte ihm das wenig gebracht. Seitdem er beim Dopen erwischt wurde, und nicht mehr permanent auf HGH und Testosteron ist, kriegt er nur noch auf's Maul, sogar von den größten Pimmels.

MMA ist und bleibt ein Scheißsport.

do you guys dance lezginka ? it's based af
youtube.com/watch?v=DHCY1ZSGtd4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lj9rxaf07CU
youtube.com/watch?v=maQmgOeLMTU

i love this one, the brunette in the beginning

Dika du, bexka ma billaẋ. Quzaẋ duqqu vayŋ mostaġş düycaş du vey järƶa du, cundela cana djageyta çuqisniyr as i sürtaş.
Ẋay cẋa kontakt ya email qossa suna, so ẋuna cẋa ə zi da ġertaş vac ẋun, larthaẋ noxçic ǩamelaş da läara suna.
Laramca.

>But you Turks are annoying sometimes, always under the pics of Chechen girls you can see horny Turks along with Arabs making compliments, lel
same for you lol, not only in fb but not long ago i saw a arab girl getting annoyed by a chechen, the guy follow her and didn"t left her alone, you have the same predator behavior.

So why are you Chechens living in Germany and seen and not Chechnya

>All males in my family are about 180 or more. Don't know about others, but our highlangers are very tall mostly.
Most Chechens were about my size when I was in Chechnya some weeks ago.
>any of your contacts
Sorry, but Skype is only for relatives and I don't have Facebook etc.
Create a Steam profile m8 and we can play CSGO together.

>Fußballfans sind mit Abstand die größten Untermenschen auf diesem Planeten
Von der Stimmung her nicht, vom Benehmen eher schon.

>Zu blutig, zu würdelos und vor allem zu anspruchslos
Blutig ja, würdelos und anspruchslos auf keinen Fall. Es ist eine revolutionäre Kampfsportart, weil sie vieles kombiniert.

>Alistair Overeem
Wieso nimmst du diese schlechten Beispiele und nicht die guten wie ein Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor usw. Besonders Khabib hat eine gute Technik und könnte auch im (Freistil-)Ringen sehr viel reißen.

Xum dac
>larthaẋ noxçic ǩamelaş da läara
Tbh writing and reading Chechen is really hard for me

Because we fled from Chechnya and live now here.

I hate the Turks who act like Chechens are Turkic and believe the Turan-bullshit desu.

>I hate the Turks who act like Chechens are Turkic and believe the Turan-bullshit desu.
I don't. Chechen are caucasian, we are not.

Hinca khadvella so, oẋaviƶa veza so. Ja dika yoyla vayŋ!
Kebabs must kebab, hehe
>Tbh writing and reading Chechen is really hard for me
I could help you with that, but since you don't want to create your own skype account and participate in my group of Chechens dedicated to our language you may do whatever you wants. Good night, I'm going to bed.
>I hate the Turks who act like Chechens are Turkic and believe the Turan-bullshit desu
Don't hate them, they just like us and respect their origins. I also find it lovely when Turks add us to their Turkish nations maps :3
Good night my senpai, if you don't mind to talk to me via skype you can send it to my email here - [email protected]
Bye!

>Create a Steam profile m8 and we can play CSGO together.
Wir können mal zusammen spielen, falls du Lust hast. Habe aber länger kein CSGO bzw PC mehr gespielt. Hab's vor etwas längerer Zeit etwas häufiger gespielt, aber nach ner Weile gingen mir die Cheater auf die Nerven. Gibt's von denen immer noch so viele?
>Besonders Khabib hat eine gute Technik und könnte auch im (Freistil-)Ringen sehr viel reißen.
Ich weiß, der hätte mal lieber Ringen sollen =)

>I could help you with that, but since you don't want to create your own skype account and participate in my group of Chechens dedicated to our language you may do whatever you wants. Good night, I'm going to bed.
We will have our own alphabet in near future, no need to learn the cyrillic/latin version of our alphabet

>I also find it lovely when Turks add us to their Turkish nations maps
I hate that. I don't want to be part of "Turan", i don't want to see any Caucasian territory being part of it. Not even Azerbaijan. The north belongs to the Lezgins and Avars.

Büs dekhal yoil, Assalamu Alaikum.

>Cheater
Habe in den letzten Wochen ein paar Spiele gemacht, keine Cheater getroffen (jedenfalls keine offensichtlichen).
Ich habe auch fast ein halbes Jahr nicht gezockt, spiele es seit einigen Wochen eher sporadisch.
Kannst mich adden.
steamcommunity.com/id/nohcho_

>steamcommunity.com/id/nohcho_
What a proud Chechen profile!

What's you rank though?

>India

I was MGE before I stopped playing. Got downranked to Silver IV tho.

>Kannst mich adden.
Done. Muss das Game sowieso erst wieder installieren. Bin der Typ mit dem Aimbot.exe Nick hehe.

>Aimbot.exe Nick
Hoffe, dass es nur dein Name ist.

it's all about girth, get with it pencil peni

Chechnya looks better tho

Nee vergiss den. Habe mich doch noch an meinen Hauptacc erinnern können. Hab dich gerade geadded.

Chechen men are definately aesthetic but I just assume every single one of them is born with a sword in a hand and a AK in the other and is a violent cunt ready to kill anyone standing in his way.

Kadyrov's men are pretty operator.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIC2lI2Exys

Can any of you chechens admit your nation far from ideal and is pretty barbaric?

You repeat this shit "russians ruined our beautiful swiss-tier republic reee so ebil we are so gud" again and again. Do you have ANY critical thinking at all? Do you really think without russian occupation Ichkeria would be much better?

Have you talked to your fellow countrymen? In VK for example. Find a random group it's all fucking islam "allahu akbar brothers this is my story...", extreme conservatism and patriarchy everywhere.

Thank God.