Other urls found in this thread:

www2.okcupid.com/profile/im_salfordgirl
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=44602812
rbt.asia/mu/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473625360506.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu-fkomKxXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

korean pop

Anyone get really nervous after they send a text? Even though you don't really care about what they reply?

Tempted to go to a gay sauna and let some guy fuck me in the ass, is it likely someone would want to? I don't wanna talk much just get fucked

look at that dirty bitch in the middle
she fucking wants me

>angry customer phones in at work
>tells me the service they have received has been awful and that they will be changing company
>tell them OK

Do they want me to convince them to stay or some shit? We have a retentions department and that's there job, not mine.

Careful, guy is flashing a blade to warn people off.

"The U.K.'s National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) basically figures out who deserves treatment by using a cost-utility analysis based on the "quality adjusted life year."
One year in perfect health gets you one point. Deductions are taken for blindness, for being in a wheelchair and so on.
The more points you have, the more your life is considered worth saving, and the likelier you are to get care.
People such as scientist Stephen Hawking wouldn't have a chance in the U.K., where the National Health Service would say the life of this brilliant man, because of his physical handicaps, is essentially worthless."

>there job

>retentions department

Is there an entire department of people who go PLEASE STAY :(

Where do i download music from?

>salford
www2.okcupid.com/profile/im_salfordgirl

I hate when people treat the person on the phone like everything is that individual's fault.

first day of jury service in the morning, any tips?

Why do pirates are loyal to a fucking parasite hag though???

yanks literally CANNOT comprehend this post

'Mate' is such a knowitall smug cunt it fucking hurts to talk to him.

How do I make new friends lads, where do I find them.

Just come over to mine

Kyary

Are you the guy who keeps banging on about something along the lines of how you never actually do anything at work and nothing ever gets done?

prepare to be bored

youtube

Go drunk

jog interview tomorrow

Literally cannot believe some Yank wrote this and it got published in a major newspaper.

bremainers amirite?

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=44602812
Would you fight Chad for her?

hit the big 2 0 today lads haha

hmm

>rbt.asia/mu/
Search whatever you want to download followed by mega

>rutracker.org
russian tracker with a lot of music, a lot of obscure stuff as well you will have to use a guide to be able to sign up but the searches are done in english

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion

girl put a record on a hum hum hum hair down

Selection or did you actually get wrangled into sitting on a trial?

If it's selection - reveal your power level and you'll be dismissed as unfit

If it's a trial - they're guilty and no force on earth will change your mind. Refuse to listen to reason or bow to peer pressure. If he was charged then he's obviously guilty, don't let yourself be swayed

She's a bit alright when she isn't wearing all that crazy shit, but when was the last time she slept?

Do any of you want to live and work abroad? For an international board, most people have had pretty limited experiences of doing so.

me looking at the camera from the left of the napkin on head girl

maybe you can start a conversation then have him bring you home? maybe get someone's number for a one night stand?

dont care

Sounds like common sense to me.
Honestly didn't think you brits were that utilitarian.

Remind me why jury duty isn't an idiotic concept and a waste of everybody's time?

not privy to such information

Why does everyone on /brit/ work in a call centre?

are you in london?

South Manchester here, why is Salford such a shithole? It makes Wythenshawe look like Bel Air

GARLIC BREAD?

since when did everybody?

>reveal your power level
nah i want to lock up a paki or coon, why would i let them know my intention
>Selection or did you actually get wrangled into sitting on a trial
i guess selection as i dont know anything about what the trial will be?

enjoy being pozzed

>jury duty

What if you work with a foreign company halfway across the world?

Someone like thailad

Seen that girl on okcupid

Could be if you want me to be x

Visited my mate in singapore and he was trying to convince me to move out there. I like the lifestyle and the city but it's too hot and humid, can't handle it.

Talk about jury nullification

actually me irl

>Those dead eyes

Didsbury?

Because they're always hiring would be my guess

had it for tea

efewkmf oijnimnk

watching the old boundless

cheeeeesseee cake?

Can he deal with it though? Or is the situation going to arise where I need to slap him down when he finally grows a bollock?

>faggots who work in a call center or office

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473625360506.webm

I lived there for 5 years. Lifestyle's really good for older expats, wouldn't recommend if you're in your 20's though. Whereabouts did your mate live, and what did he do?

i still get paid during it by my company and its got to be easier than work, may as well have a couple of comfy weeks

>kids
>"""average build"""
jesus

does anyone actually date any of these poor saps?

Yep

lads canelo next week i think

wonder who will win

>how to be held in contempt: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu-fkomKxXk

If it's selection then you can still get out of being there for a month.

Never been called but my go-to dismissal attempt would be - because trials are so expensive, the CPS only try people who they are convinced they will convict, ergo any defendant must realistically be guilty.

Was it even hot there?

una vela

Yes I am him.

Good post

fuck off

Literal disabled people, people with arms and legs off, people with no eyes, people confined to a wheelchair are in Rio right now winning gold medals, not allowing their disability to ruin their lives, representing this great nation of ours and you sad, fat fuckers are sat shitposting on a Laotian quilt knitting board.

What the fuck is the point of your life?

25 degrees

and if the yanks here are to believed thats nothing for them

tell me about what you do. are you given food, is it local, or do you have to travel?

It's so villagey for a city, very comfy. I go to a really good vietnamese restaurant there a lot.

If a group of 5 or 6 guys with assault rifles attacked a major politician in the US with all those secret service guys around, do you think they could kill them? Or do those secret service people have mad skills? This post is of course purely theoretical

Why is the dutch asshole posting here

Don't know exactly what time she collapsed, but it was somewhere between 25 and 27 C

there are more pathetic people than us. those who are so riddled with so called "depression" that they can't even lift their head from their pillow comes to mind

what is the point in their lives?

ooooh i wasted years of my life to win a piece of gold plated copper which benefits nobody but my own ego
time well spent

I don't think she's all there. She can barely write and she put up her phone number

I don't keep up with all the hot new memes these days, can someone explain milo yianoppolis to m?

are you a law student?

ah yes I'd much rather work outdoors as a bin man in the cold wet rain
yes that's much more manly

just remembered I had a dream the other night that I was in Alaska and met Milo but didn't know what to say to him when we met. Sargon was also there and I made some comment about his beard. There was also someone else of that alt-right ilk there too but can't remember who it was. I was also remarking about how awful Alaska was and wondering why anyone would want to live there

not even kidding lads. I'm not even an alt-righter myself, though I do follow such people on twitter cause reasons. also follow liberals for same reasons
>inb4 Milo goes to Alaska quite often cause PizzaPartyBen

still weird as shit dream. don't even know how it entered my mind as iirc I was having a dream about walking on the motorway after my car just randomly disintegrated prior to it

Lives near Bugis station pretty close to the CBD working in IT. I did notice that most of his mates were 35-40, felt like a baby at 26.

Probs not senpai

But I imagine the 10 or so snipers overlooking her would be able to kill them.

Why am I posting here

VIP security costs twice what it should. For every SS officer you see, there's another one you don't.

It's obviously possible to get lucky, but you'd be unlikely to kill the target

On Victoria they're pretty much saying Albert was one of us