My university has different "bonds" with universities across the world, i really don't give a fuck about austria...

My university has different "bonds" with universities across the world, i really don't give a fuck about austria, belgium, france germany or all that, since i don't know anything about their languages, i'm only interested on anglo countries (few places, 4 to america 1 to australia) and countries whom first languages is spanish, i'd like something better than argentina, so basically the only option is spain, those are the universities available:

Universidad de Jaen (10 places)
Universidad de Extremadura (4 places)
Universidad de Alicante (2 places)
Universidad Pais Vasco (2 places)
Universidad Alcala de Henares (2 places)

I really don't give a fuck about the prestige of them, i would only like to know which is the comfier place to live, where are the friendly people, where are the best girls, you know, all that

aunque me duela el corazón

pais vasco or alcala de henares

Maybe you're better off staying in your shithole then.

OTHER ONDA VITAL?!

Shit stop coming.

Pais Vasco is very nice
Alicante is just a tourist trap inhabited by spanish chavs
Extremadura is just an empty place in the middle of nothing, not much to do there
Alcala de Henares is near Madrid, don't know much but I believe there are things for uni students around
Jaen is kind of similar to Extremadura but with people living in it and other nice places not that far
TLDR: Pais Vasco

t. andalusian

>i would only like to know which is the comfier
place to live

North

where are the friendly people

North

where are the best girls

east coast

Comfy place with hot chicks Alicante, for prestige Pais Vasco although none of those are among the best universities of Spain or the best cities to live in so every option sucks sorry bro.

Go to Italy

I have a argentinian girl in one of my classes. She has an ok face but seems nice enough any advice on how to get her to talk to me? She seems to be talking to this guy from Spain and I can't have that.

Fuck off, don't come here

Por que no vas a Italia? UK etc? Por que siempre todos los putos panchis vienen aquí Joder? Te sentirás como en casa por que Madrid es latin america 2.0 ir en el autobús es una odisea de negros

this

A las tías no les vas a parecer exótico, nada más oír Argentina > sudamerica >pobreza , conociendo a las españolas lo vas a tener jodido

Alcalá de Henares is a mid sized town (200k) with heaps of Erasmus exchange students, they usually meet on one of two or three Irish-style bars and it's quite comfy (the biggest of which is run by an Argie). We are also a UNESCO World Heritage site and close enough to Madrid to go on visiting or partying there.

Los argentinos son los meseros

No, el argentino es el dueño; un idiota, por cierto.

Que bueno que soy mexicano, verdad?

Si? Bueno ami todos me parecen lo mismo, solo les falta la pluma en la cabeza

Don't say anything bad about argentina, don't imply she's not white, try to be interested on what makes her different to other girls from your classes

Es muy raro que Argentina haga un convenio con UK, por obvias razones y no se italiano, ni voy a aprender

Tengo una amiga en facebook que se fue al pais vasco, ella no luce europea para nada, pero parece que ha hecho amigas bastante "majas", y eso que ella era una negra villera mas de aca

Te invito a retirarte de mi thread, no lo hice para que venga un español a tratar de desvariarlo

go to Jaen. friendliest people and prettiest girls are in Andalusia. the gypsy meme is just a myth