youtube.com/watch?v=FV-HPOHu8mY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

finally, now I can make quality posts

korean pop

runt life

Pirate scumbags

Asuka.

>Why yes I do speak multiple languages

I've discovered during the last two years, since I can take CD-Rs home from the mastering plant, that there's an astonishing variation in quality between different CD plants. If you think digital is perfect, I have news for you. Many of us have been fooled by this myth that it's just 0s and 1s and therefore copies perfectly. It doesn't. The variations in quality are pretty wild, and random. Just the way you hook up a cable can make a difference. And there's no quality control in these CD plants, other than someone checking whether there's any level being transferred.

Most of us take it for granted that a CD is a CD, and we almost never discuss about varying standards of manufacture. I can't say too much about current US manufacturer's because I have few US made CDs. I have still detected a general shrillness to many US CDs ("let's tweek the high end to make them sound sharp to delude the general public that our CDs sound better than vinyl and tape"). Tweeking the high end also accentuated the hiss. After so many disappointments and revelations having heard import versions after getting US discs I have concentrated on acquiring import pressings.

As for maunfacturers themselves: on the import side I like the clarity of Nimbus UK but they can be hissier and lighter on low end than MPO France which produces well rounded sounding CDs. PDO have been fine except for the recent PDO UK disc rot problem. Sonopress in Germany are adequate. I used to shy away from DADC in Austria (Sony Europe uses them) but have realised that was a personal bias. Nimbus USA (Virginia) vary. Their reissues of the OMD catalogue were shoddy. DADC in Indiana (Sony/Columbia) are so so.

t. el zorro chino

waiting for an italian on interpals to reply to me
quite like her so i hope this works out

Dunno if there's a task I need help with, or I'm worried about something, maybe if someone needs help. Could be many things.

Why do you ask?

The so called gf.

>the first 100 posts are always mindless spam
>everything after 300 posts is shitposting because everyone is waiting for the new thread

Threads need to last longer before they hit the bump limit.

What does it mean????

you should definitely be learning espanol. will be an official language of the states soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8klW9trVTQ

Yes mate I'm sure you're going to move in together and live happily ever after.

We don't have official languages you cuck

Good post

there's an energy
when you hold me
when you touch me
it's so powerful

Need to sort myself out

didn't Des Lynam and Jeff fucking Stelling host that show for a bit!!

eagerly await Chris Kamara's inevitable tenure

haven't seen a single girl on here that has tempted me to sign up and message her

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=114595476

not what i meant mate, don't care much for online romances
just want somebody to talk to

TRU............

leaving it a bit late for this run desu

gross paki

i feel more inner peace after i pray so i started doing it multiple times a day

do you feel that way

The purple face

I'll talk to you mate

I can give you real life romance too

>Using the research of Jewish historians, the book suggests that based on the 1830 census, Jews actually had a higher per capita slave ownership than for the white population as a whole

Anyone here got a Samsung S5, or had one? How long did your battery last from a full charge?

There was a bit of blood when I went for a shit.
I know it's wrong but part of me hoped it was caused by some untreatable supercancer.

going to this place for lunch tomorrow

>mexico

lefties don't like jewish people anymore

>S5
>2800mAh

lol

nobody cares rasheed

:-]

dont do this

The so-called GF

Ahh yes definitely going to be reading this.

J 1 d F

wish i could throw away my life for something useful
i suppose i'm an organ donor, that's something at least.

Cheers for the input fella.

anyone here a racist?

>saying something about Jews on Sup Forums gets you the Rasheed response now
wew times have changed

Very, very edgy.

But for future reference, if it's relatively bright red, that means it's fresh blood and probably just a tear in your arsehole or piles.

If it's dark red then it's from an organ or something and probably a sign of something much more serious.*

*not a doctor, may be wrong but what I've been told.

this is the most overrused OP pic in existance

I'm an anti-racist

>work in the morning

if you want GOOD battery life then get something with 3400mAh or above

blue dress

far left

don't much like the sense of individuality people lose in a crowd

>third party chink batteries

Enjoy your fire

Glasses

Looks like Mila Kunis (my 3D waifu)

Glasses or far right are the best

beta yellow fever cracker

I genuinely don't know if pof is full of shits or Britain in general is full of shits.

white dress with glasses obviously

depressed and browsing adultwork

Right!

gonna watch TWIS ... then I'm off to bed

I know, I'm the one who used to post "Late night edition" threads multiple times in a row.

people are sleeping on the girl in the green dress beside the one taking the picture

any good trannies knocking about lads

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-HPOHu8mY

Doing a listen to some of the old childhood choons

Yes I suppose I do

Fucking jews tbqh

Any good reasons to live knocking about lads??

The chick with the camera and wide hips because I'm not a defective-balled fagget like thise other guys here

Exchanged 7000 texts with a 9/10 qt over the course of two months. Neither of us ever made a move and it all disippated almost overnight.

Lots of regrets.

What's your favourite David Bowie song lads?
'Oh! You Pretty Little Things' is mine

Business idea: get my life together

>Fucking jews tbqh

Yeah me and you could be together x

Why are British (((journalists))) so retarded?

'pretty things' not sure why i wrote little there

>9/10 qt
pics

is wide hips a euphemism for fat

stop it. What even is this picture of? is that lad a nigger? is it from the london riots back in 2011?

Shan't be providing doxxable info to you, no thanks.

wouldn't see a tranny after hearing the story on here from the lad who showed up and got brutally bummed by hairy legged brazilian tranny because he didn't read the bit about >her being a top only and was too autistic to say no

Yes.

What are the best earphones I can get for under £40

Want to play with myself but my sister keeps pissing about on the landing just outside my door.
Going to reeeeee in a minute I swear.

xiaomi

xiaomi piston 2