heritage.org/index/
strawpoll.me/11207198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF gF sent me thiS

Depends. How fast can you swim?

no one wants to talk to americans dude

>>>/Canada/

Jesus fucking Christ. Spoiler that shit faggot, literally sharted

i just wanted to laugh at you. im going now.

i have dual citizenship

I have no friends

Pick what knight you are.

>the way this is written

Yet I'm not the one who posted a pick that came from reddit...

>>>/reddit/

Postin on a México 2.0 thread :^)

America has to wake up
They ought to get your guns and your freedom,
Crooked sick hilary is gonna turn free america into a shithole europoor country wake up sheep

i am here to collect reparations from the nukes

Rolling

When you pay us reparations for the Bataan Death March we can talk.

>9/11
>it's actually 11/9

That's real spoopy stuff, I sharted but no mart was around

>European date system

>Yeah bro, like, the sun is 10 gigadino feet and 23.4 mclovin burgers distant, bro, like yo, yo, check me out yo bro

Where were u when 9/11 happened?

in ur mom

American by heart here.

How's life in Norway?

Dull.

When?

> here, have 350 milimeters of milk

????????????????

if this happened, i wonder what series of events would lead to it and how it would be managed afterwords

Hey lads, so...what happened to /cum/ ?

11.9 desu

canada and mexico left us, i blame the avatar-poster

kek /cum/ was fucking dogshit anyway

you all only pretended to like it, let's be honest. It was like parents going through a divorce.

I'm actually pretty tired of all the Anti- Americanism on this board. Maybe this won't be a bad general after all.

How do non americans deal with not living in the freest and greatest nation in the world?

twitter.com/EddyElfenbein/status/775115275868012544

"Meteor to collide with Earth. People of color will be hit hardest."

/cum/ has been taken over by animeposting and Euro shitposting tbqh

Also sudacas are starting to ruin /mex/ with shitty /lat/ memes and it's only day two, so if /can/ and /usa/ survive the night you'll also get overrun by shitposting.

Sigh... I wish we could be together yet again and post about NA-related stuff. /cum/ has been nothing but a chat board and I fear the separate threads are going down the same way.

I love the USA

The USA is so great

What's the average Colombian's opinion of the US? I have no idea.

i love you too

Wait for trump to be elected. He'll make Sup Forums great again.

I'm tired of the anti-anyone honestly. I came to this board expecting Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

I'll defend Ameribros and anyone who is nice

economic freedom index:

heritage.org/index/

same here man same here
also the mexican posters usually had the most interesting contributions to /cum/

Love ya too, bud

enough for everyone wanting to go there and dig a lot of your media

ok

I tend to like the non anime posting Mexicans on this board.

Need I remind you this is an anime website?

i'm in support of you becoming a state if i get a cute colombiana gf

Finally a containment thread for them.

Right on. Colombia looks nice. Looks like you have some nice temperate climate areas I could enjoy. How would you feel about a bunch of Americans setting up retirement communities on your best real estate?

Fuck off leaf

Ok.

Fuck anime.

That's just how it started out man.

Posting anime reaction pics is ok but if you're going to start discussing anime just go to Sup Forums

go ahead

it's already happening, everyone still prefers bolivia or ecuador, but i'm seeing a lot of retired americans around here

I'm sorry for ruining /cum/

I'm actually a dual citizen and honestly Colombians in general look up to the U.S as a role model. Sadly Euro and American degeneracy has infected Colombia, because it has failed to provide conservatism as the example to be followed; which was, what made America great. Things like gay marriage, abortion, weed and other degenerate behaviors are becoming the new standards of social acceptance and anyone who is against them gets ridiculed, because if you are against something as "progressive" as what's happening in America you must be an idiot. After all if America does it, it must mean it works.

I grew up watching American TV shows and music. I wouldn't per say be so into them at this level of mental and moral maturity that I have now, but I loved them back them. I've always loved America desu.

How do we fix back Americans buds?

apology not accepted, however this thread is better so some good came out of it

Not even Sup Forums cares about abortion or weed anymore.

>Things like gay marriage, abortion, weed and other degenerate behaviors
I like all of those things.

not really it's pretty gay and dead

Should've posted in Sup Forums, but then again I can't be a Nazi nor would I want to be one if I was 100% white.

Nowhere to go lads.

Serious answer:
>completely change election process to be a ranked options system, with independently drawn districts not at all related to politicians, and literally no outside money allowed at all, in any way
>actually fix education system and stick with the fixes, so that in 15-25 years the new generations will be less fucked
>find politicians with the spine to stand up to corporations instead of sucking their dicks (this goes hand in hand with above things)

>lads

that's why this thread is shit

We /cum/exit now

We just need banter, rite guise?

#YanksCantHandleBantz
XDDDD

Put term limits on senators and house reps.

are you saying move colombia? because im totally into that. send us your women and cocaine please

ALL /CUM/ SEPARATISTS MUST FUCKING HANG

i can see it all now.

>oh look another tropical island
>lets make it a colony and then fuck it for all its worth economically and leave it like to die like puerto rico

>getting triggered by a pronoun

jesus

Rate my spliff

>Colombia
>island
C'mon, man...

your reparations were the 3,000 dead at pearl harbor you fuck

He's clearly talking about the literal situation in the map where Colombia is suddenly a large island off the U.S. east coast.

Douchecanoe

More like annex us, not like Puerto Rico but more like Alaska

yeah no shit i was referring to the map where user moved colombia next to florida

Lettuce be real for a moment, this isnt why i came here to write this. Only in the company of men can we talk before sunrise. You must never forget its a wonderful life and this is the city of god. For its our performance in the big country that will decide our brief encounter. While I may rest unforgiven its the passion of christ that will save me, and eventually you too. Whilst true romance may save us on those boogie nights, there will be blood when we're dancing with wolves. Harvey, can i ask you a question? Do you know the rules of the game? I dont. The Hustler is lost in translation. We walk and walk, we walk east, we walk north, north by northwest, like resevoir dogs until we find that american beauty. And we will all find her one day Yojimbo, worry not. The shining light on the waterfront is what will guide us through the matrix of uncertainty, for the heat will be gone with the wind. Do you know what lies beneath? 12 Angry men, and the third man is a taxi driver. ITs a matter of life or death that we wait until superman returns.

that would be fucking sweet as all hell. i would move to colombia in a second. where do i sign?

would make visiting family alot easier
>fucking immigrant

Be nicer, you pansy pickaninny puss-hole

those are stupid words in a stupid order and you should re-evaluate yourself

Why should you deserve reparations when you refuse to admit your own war crimes?

>Protected areas and the "National Park System" cover an area of about 14,268,224 hectares (142,682.24 km2) and account for 12.77% of the Colombian territory.[112]
Not bad. What recreational activities are available in these areas?

You should stop being a jerk, mister. I'm high as balls, so fuck you.

Looks well rolled. I never smoked myself so wouldn't know though.

First for Germany

:^)

strawpoll.me/11207198

Rate my meme edit please.

regular things, seeing animals, seeing nature, some have beaches, sailing, some have amusement parks, etc

Pretty good senpai

Edited it from this one. I also had writing on the forehead like SJW, etc., but anyone group can be made fun of really.

unoriginal

im greek

What about hunting, camping, and non-motor boating?

m'aussi

THUG LYF