Wtf i hate russia now

wtf i hate russia now

give back the black mans land

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>give back

the difference is we acknowledge our genocide and give reparations to our native americans

you ignore it and try to change history. RUSSIA IS BLACK MANS LAND

Abkhazia isn't Russia.

Really interesting history though

Black slavery was not limited to the America’s and Africa’s. Despite being outlawed in most of Europe, it still existed in peripheral areas linked to the Muslim world as well as Venice and Genoa. Apparently, one of slave trading hubs was located in the Georgian region of Abkhazia. Moreover, some medieval maps of the Black Sea have several towns located in what is today Abkhazia marked with a vertically crossed “S,” denoting a slave market. This sign is an abbreviation of Venetian “sciavo,” meaning “slave.”

Abkhazian black people were a very minor ethnic group in Abkhazia. Nicknamed “Shavi Katsebi” (black men) by the native population, they mainly inhabited the village of Adzyubzha and a few settlements near Kodori Gorge. According to historians’ estimates, they were brought to Abkhazia in XVII by the local Count Sharvashidze, who purchased them at a slave market in Istanbul to work the citrus plantations.
Another version, dismissed by many as a legend, tells of a slave merchant’s ship that sunk near the Abkhazian coast. It implies that so-called Afro-Abkhazians are descendants of slaves who survived the shipwreck.
Historian Mikheil Labadze shares his insight into what happened. According to him, Venetian chronicles confirm that ingeotv.ge the second part of XVII century, Abkhazian Count Sharvashidze purchased black slaves from Arab merchants. The payment involved both money and barter, with other slaves exchanged for black ones.
The fact that the settlement of “black men” was located at the mouth of Kodori Gorge implies that protection of Samegrelo’s border was included into the list of their duties. This is also confirmed by the fact that by the XIX century they were all largely assimilated into the local culture, having learned the Abkhazian language and adopted the local attire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazians_of_African_descent

>the difference is we acknowledge our genocide and give reparations to our native americans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH

But Abkhazia isn't in Russia.
Go bug Georgia about bombing them in the 90s.

i hate america as much as the next euro, but when will this meem end? it's so repetitive and peoplle never stop spamming it(not only on Sup Forums, i mean in general)

Comfy

They don't have to pay taxes and get a check from the government just for being Native Americans plus free medical and dental care.

Ironically it killed their ambition

Now i want to live inside a box.

>implying it's not true

It isn't.. but I'm not even going into that. It's like saying Basques are Spainards because their country is ruled by a Spanish family.

I think they themselves claimed to be decadents of Ottoman slaves imported to the region.

The dankest meme ever, dude.

Check mine.

Is it written on the land that it belong to someone? Land belong to the one who can take it. Might is right.

>loose war
>butthurt for centuries
Jesus christ that's pathetic

hand over that crown white boy

This. It's called Right of Conquest. And it i as old as man.

Same reason why people should stop whining about Israel.

Yeah, where are your national republics for native americans then?

By this logic people should stop whining about Russia in Crimea and they should definitely shutup about refugees taking over their countries

>i hate america as much as the next euro
It's not normal to hate America in Europe, unless you're a sandnigger or green voter or something.

checkmate

Armenia?

>It's not normal to hate America in Europe
jeee, polanfag. I know that all east european corrupted governments are using pro american propaganda to justify the presence of american nuclear weapons on their territories. but does it means that you must believe on what they are saying.

t. RT

>t. RT
XD is this your best?
you are really a cock sucking newfag.

>try to search for larger image
>Google suggests: Abkhazian people

Abkhazia is negro's now.

spoiler alert: tl'tr
you are repeating yourself. like I said: is this your best bait? maybe it is. btw I don't have RT on my cable network. and about the nukes: this is from local resources. why do you think the americans F-15 and the russians Su are "docking" their penises over the Black Sea these days. the americans are moving their nukes from turkey to romania, bulgaria and poland.
so, tell us. how it feels to suck american cocks, faggot?