Americans

>americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4tTgPYuavk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally not seeing a problem here

did he remember to bring his Oculus Rift for maximum immersion?

>that pic

America.png

should have climbed 911 stairs, fatty

I cried

>Honoring the service of others by emulating the physical labor put in.
>Bad
I will never understand anti-patriotic sentiments, and I'm fairly liberal.

I'm actually crying right now, guys

so i assume he's also going to be inhaling large amounts of asbestos too for the ultimate authentic experience?

>all the americans defending this
>they dont get it

Are you memeing or you actually buy into this shit ?

The line is drawn when it is damaging to your health.
wtf is wrong with you?

Not at all memeing
Please explain with as much detail as you can.

nothing. i think 9/11 was an awful event in which 10 Australians also died but ""remembering"" it by going to a gym wearing fucking firefighter gear is just points scoring and attention grabbing you autist.

Is the man not a firefighter?
I suppose I assumed this is just some firefighter who got off work, and decided to honor the fallen by doing this in full gear.

kek

>caring this much about other people getting attention

wanna know how I know you're autistic?

how is this supposed to honor the fallen

American adults are like children

By doing some semblance of what the first responders have done.
How the fuck isn't this honoring them?
What constitutes "honoring the fallen" in Canada?

>be american
>DIE
kek

having a moment of silence or visiting their grave/a monument dedicated to them and paying your respects not going to a gym in firefighter gear and using the stair machine

>What constitutes "honoring the fallen" in Canada?

probably something like going to a service and having a minutes silence or by donating to an organisation that provides health care for first responders.

Not having an autistic fantasy.

>be mexican
>be worse than american in literally every single conceivable way with absolutely no authentic redeeming qualities
lel

I'll admit that it's not the most conventional way to honor them, but isn't any sort of action done with the intent of honoring the fallen, and has some connection to the event counted as honoring them?

>all these made foreigners who have no patriotism
laughing my ass off at the lot of you

what pathetic existences you must have

It's fucking weird.

Same kinda attitude that throws a shit fit over the flag touching the ground. It's a fucking piece of cloth get over it.

>drop backpack
>lunk alarm goes off

>be hungarian
>....
Sorry i dont know anything from your irrelevant country

You are literally just as irrelevant, if not more so.

"Then the US pushed our shit in"

Not surprising, you received mexican """education""" after all.

yes i guess he is honoring them, we aren't denying that. All we are saying is that it's slightly weird.

>dubs + quads
IT'S THE TRUTH

I'm not denying that, but to me it seems more patriotic that a person would do something that could get him seen as wierd, than someone who would simply make a facebook post about it.
He is doing something that requires some effort to honor people. To me that makes his gesture more honorable.

i shed a tear reading that

god bless

Shit I want that.

wow a great way to funnel people into one place for the moment of silence to weed out unamerican pieces of shit

They laugh, and that is why America is on top.

That's based though

GOD BLESS AMERICA

DO IT FOR THEM

Do it for them, lad ;__;

>You are literally just as irrelevant, if not more so.
>literally overrunning the most powerful empire in history without much effort
you are just projecting niggel

No.

do it for them

>Taking pride for what Chicanos are doing
DO IT FOR THEM!

DO IT FOR THEM

I wish hundreds would die here so I could get complimentary coffe and mini muffins.

DO IT FOR THEM

Do it for them! ;_;7

US patriotism is like a religion. You have a bunch of sacred symbols like >muh flag >muh troops >muh constitution >muh founders >muh 9/11. And it is the American's duty to constantly pay homage to these idols out of some sort of memetic social duty, despite having no personal emotional connection.

There is something deeply wrong with Americans. Whatever the opposite of down to earth and normal is, they're that

>the fallen
why don't they just get up lmao

but there is a personal emotional connection, its called being an American something you aussies will never understand

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
I REMEMBER STANDING UP IN THE MORNING BEFORE CLASS IN GRADE SCHOOL
I WOULD PUT MY HAND ON MY HEART AND RECITE THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, UNDER GOD, AND I WOULD ENJOY IT EVERY TIME

This.

Narcissism of small differences.

>It's another 'let's bully america' thread

Yep. And it's awful to be an American doesn't want to participate in the religion. Calling someone "unamerican" is the most bizarre insult I can imagine. It's just like religious nuts telling you that you're going to hell for not believing in god/jesus. Well, asshole, if I don't believe in your hell, then I can't possibly give a shit about your threat/insult, can I?

And we act like it's not the same old propaganda bullshit that's been around for ages. People recently got miffed because of an NFL player that didn't stand for the anthem, for example.

Americans are a joke.

If some firefighter tried this on my gym, i would call the police.

>7-1

Man I can't wait to emigrate to the US and engage in fun shit like this.

more like poo shit for them lmao

Not funny lad

قل لي بأن هذه مش حقيقية

Love of country is fun. I don't know why Sup Forums always hates on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=e4tTgPYuavk

>no personal emotional connection
How would you know?
I'm fairly patriotic and do have a emotional response to all of these symbols.

Self-hating asshats and foreigners wouldn't understand.

>forgetting him wearing police pig socks

How well do you think it would go over if a cop was photographed wearing socks with over the top black face heads?

>Canadian
>facebook en español

Do it for them

holy shit, I didn't expect amerifats to actually defend this

Unlike the UK we actually have some semblance of community

Did he turn around and climb down 110 stairs while carrying an unconscious person? Pathetic unpatriotic faggot.

>the jets at the end
kek'd

t. Melbourne

t. Quebec

t. London

americans really have an ultra-conformist mentality where they go out of their way to show pride or american values. its a really strong mentality among immigrant groups too, all my cousins tend to behave this way

its a goddamn mystery to me

Every cunt has their own weirdness that they defend

t. The greatest got damn country on earth

>I tol' that teachin lady the only 3 letters I need to know are U, S and A

do you not understand sarcasm? no one is actually defending that

america is a cultural anomaly in the western world though

euros and anglos just live day to day like a normal person. they don't need to prove themselves to others like americans do.

You're not wrong 2bh.

>euros
>understand patriotism and other emotions of belonging to something

Yes because acting like a complete contrarian cucknadian and sucking Euro toes is not proving yourself

lmao kid no1 cares about your whining, go to bed, you'll need the sleep to work on your philosophy degree tomorrow

As for OP Pic, even if it's odd at worst, if he feels that strongly about honoring his fallen comrades I have no objection.

I'm guessing a lot of it is that in order to unify and aid in the assimilation of a lot of diverse immigrants and settlers (the proverbial "melting pot") you need a strong common identity that everyone can adhere to.

This exactly.

But they also give out free coffee and mini muffin at hotels

Hey, it's what the victims would have wanted!

>kitchen knife (doesnt look sharp)
>Car radio
>bike tire
>bike chain?
>gas jug

>these are weapons

Why can't they understand it?

>meanwhile in newfoundland

Just because your, and other euro countries got cucked into thinking any pride, or nationalism for your country is bad, doesn't mean we do.

Based

>DO IT FOR THEM

This is a pretty flawed argument. You either love rocks and dirt and grass, or you love every non governing person. Do you love OJ Simpson? Or is this an episode of no true Scotsman?

>Town populated by old people does some old people shit
Cool story bro

I'm not Christian, but I find this fine.

>capital of province and 2nd most populated city = old people
ok