Ask a salvadoran that has a gf anything

Ask a salvadoran that has a gf anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.yandex.ru/translate
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hapы
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have a gf ?

how is pussy taste like?

yep

Are you from El Salvador?

Wet its dry not so good, but when its wet its awesome user.

Yes

Are you a mara salvatrucha?

1) A usted le gusta el fútbol?
2)Cuál es su equipo?
3) A usted le gusta el "fast food"?

Posta picture of your gfs boobs.

Will you let me fuck your gf?

No, im normal middle class.

1) Sí
2)Nacional: Alianza. Internacional: Fútbol Club Barcelona
3)Sí, me gustan mucho las hamburguesas y los perros calientes

ha ha you admitted your zashkvar go under shkonka now peetukh

Thoughts on La Sombra Negra?

What are the safe places in El Salvador? and the worse?

Bonus, what's your favorite kind of pupusa?

can I bang your gf?

They do not exist in fact, in the late 90's they kill some mareros but at the end the maras prevail.

Beaches like El Tunco", and the upper middle class sites like "Zona Rosa" and some hotels in the beach. Tourist like El Salvador, if you are white dont worry because the "maras" fear the white man

Revueltas y de Frijol con Queso. And yours?

wtf?

1) Y como va el equipo salvadoreño? Hace tiempos que no los veo en el Mundial...

2) Ya fuiste al McDonald's?

No
no

1) Les va mal, la selección no sirve para nada, hay demasiada corrupción y poca disciplina
2)Sí, pero prefiero Wendy's

is it her on the picture?

Sucks to hear. Any chance of someone like Duterte getting elected and performing a bit of "cleansing"?
Frijol con queso and loroco con queso.

To be honest, i thinks that my country it's more that fuck up, we're dead. But as i said before for tourist El Salvador its fine.

Eres gringo? o eres salvadoreño nacido en USA?

No, this one it's my gf

gud 4 u bro

can you post her feet?

Thanks, but look hungarian women are fucking beautiful. Jesus you're very lucky to have that level of ass as native in your land

Do you know any salvadoran who's currently living in Buenos Aires? I know many...

Very cute OP, the one with the dotted panties isn't bad either.

a varios, se ha vuelto muy común que jóvenes de clase media hacia arriba vayan a Argentina. Conozco al rededor de 8

Posta? decime algunos nombres, te aseguro que por lo menos a uno conozco :P

Post her hairy pussy. If shaved I don't want to see.

Rebeca? Karla?

I've fooled around with all kinds of foreign women except natives, ironically. Not complaining tho.

Sorry pierre, but i like shaved.

Why? something wrong with them?

Zaškvar:
value: shameful, indecent, unworthy.
Example text: Fill shitty quotes in blog - zashkvar. • Zashkvar do it on a separate server hosting on Linux to just play with your friends in the lanes around the yard. • • I say that cling BMW badge on Zhiguli - it zashkvar. • Walk on the shales zashkvar city. • To participate, of course, I will not zashkvar.
synonyms: vpadlu.
1.krim. zhargy. bunk, bunk in prison ◆ After a conversation with the warden, Solomon returned to the chamber. Lay - he had his own shkonka. Maria Dubnov, "In the shade of the old mulberry", 2013
translate.yandex.ru/translate
to translate
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hapы

Pjetukh/«Пeтyх» is a rooster (he's possibly calling thee a “cock”.

Salvadoreño nacido en El Salvador. Inmigré aquí cuando tenía 5 años.

No ni idea, la mayoria de los que conozco son hombres y estudiaron en Lamatepec

How are the girls over there, both personality and looks-wise.

Gusto de saber de un hermano lejano, aprobecha que naciste allá y estudia o trabaja duro. Porque en tu tierra ancestral las cosas van de mal en peor. Yo estoy pensando en irme, porque las cosas van muy mal.
Los que conozco se fueron a estudiar diseño de modas y nutrición.

Better be legal.

it depends on the social class, the more upper the more they are copys of white americans. If you come and hang up with upper middle class people you're goin to feel that they are rich white kids from the states. So the girl are a mix between that and concervaties values from latin america, but dont worry they will suck your cock.

Are you a racist?

>diseño de modas y nutrición.
[pic related]

nah, fuera de joda, parece que hay bastantes mas de los que pensaba...

why argentina steal your flag with a baby blue gay color hermano?

also hottest girl in my workplace is from san salvodor. how do i get at that hoe?

Sí! pero no tienes que preocuparte por las pandillas, los salvadoreños que van a Argentina son clase alta o media alta (tienen recursos para irse a vivir). En su mayoria son hipsters, algunas salvaoreñas que se van estan muy buenas así que aprovecha ;)
Nope in the normal sense, but i bealive that some cultural factor are pure shit and make people to act in such ways sometimes.

Do you work, study or are you just a NEET?

lo se, lo se... mi roomate es salvadoreño y es ingeniero, tambien tengo un compañero de trabajo que tambien es salvadoreño e ingeniero y sali un tiempo con una salvadoreña... (U)
Por alguna razon desde que me mude a Buenos Aires siempre estuve bastante en contacto con salvadoreños, todos los que conoci eran buena onda

It's dependes my bro, if she is the stereotypical "latin" girl you will net to be that type of "LA RAZA" if not, with a little of hight play game level you will be ok. But for the record its good if you know some historry about her family first and some cultural things from el salvador like the food, star the conversation with that and you will get that ass ;)

I study and work, middle class tho

Ven rapido antes que Trump construya el muro.
You mind your business, O'Malley. How'd you learn Spanish anyway? I thought they taught nothing but that irrelevant mick meme language in your cunt.

Probably the thought that I don't have to settle down with them because they'll leave (they were exchange students) or I will (when I was one).

But who knows, I'm single again. Didn't avoid Hungarians on purpose tho. Foreigners are just more exciting generally.

¿Que estudia? ¿Y en que trabaja? Es que nunca he conocido a un salvadoreño de clase media, los pocos que he visto aca hacen trabajos informales nada más

Gracias por el consejo, espero que todo vaya bien. Mucho salvadoreño va a votar por Trump lo se porque muchos familiares míos le darán el voto, pero te sere honesto. Si vieras como son algunos de los criminales de el salvador entenderias el miedo, yo no soy blanco y tengo mucho miedo de mis compatriotas, el otro día un tipo me golpeo el vehículo y no le dije nada porque no mas lo vi y note ciertas características y era mejor dejar las cosas sin hacer nada, muy peligroso.

Es normal, la mayoría de los emigrantes hacia costa rica y mexico son personas muy pobres. Estudio economía y trabajo en un call center, no es que necesite el trabajo pero mis padres son algo estrictos y no me dan dinero porque, siempre me inculcaron lo de trabajar por lo que quiero por ende para a fiesta y la mujer me toca trabajar. La mayoria de salvadoreños clase media hacia arriba no se van porque el salvador sino sos pobre no es un país tan feo, yo a mi modo de ver solo siento que el país es aburrido.

I've had my cock sucked too much already in one night stands. I'm more interested in knowing if they're gf/wife material.

You should try man, but i understand my past relation was with a girl from Norway who was living here for work. And foreigns are awesome.

btw my actual question to you: what do you think of your neighbouring countries? any historical butthurt still going on?

Like in every part of the world there are hoes and wife material, that's it's up to you to find a good woman.

Guatemala and Honduras are very much alike like El Salvador, there is a little butthurt between Honduras and El Salvador but it's not a big deal. The three countrys are brutal as fuck and corrupt as fuck.

Nice, all those spanish classes in high school weren't a waste.

Nice, an anglo that knows that speak other languages it's cool

>Britbong Spanish

Mi hermano estudió economía, siempre me pareció una buena opción, hay un montón de opciones de empleo, por lo menos acá. Yo solo estudio, pero hago asistencias en la U para no joder mucho a mis papás igual

Excelente, siempre he admirado las buenas decisiones que ustedes ticos tienen, se que tu me dirás que no es perfecto pero estan mucho mejor que mi tierra. Y economía es un gran campo :)

is there a point in all these countries being separate countries?

I'm only asking because at one time there was a united central american state, so I guess I didn't come up with the idea first.

Gracias, acá uno ha topado con suerte la verdad, pero siempre hay algo que aprender de otros, yo a ustedes siempre les he admirado las ganas de trabajar, que se les nota en todo lo que hacen

That's a good question, the thing it's that the union fail because the elites of each country where very protectionst about their land, the economy was base on own land and export the grain, so in some ways the reason of the fail was that the elites never get along with each other. At the moment there's a thing called SICA that its like the modern attemp to united, but nothing more than that.

I think united you have a chance to be relevant. But I'm one of those fags who still believes in the European Union (which is a union of far more diverse cultures desu) as well.

I bealive that too, the problem it's that at this point the cultural differences are to big. I know that from the outside the people see Centralamerica like a big shithole(and it is) but each country is different from each other. Bealive me went i say that El Salvador and Nicaragua are very different. and so on.

Yeah I get that, some people think similarly about "eastern europe" even though aside from ~40yrs together under communism, the differences are pretty vast. At least you guys speak the same language.

Any historical animosity between Mexico and El Salvador? My cousin, who's mostly of Mexican ancestry (moreso than me because of our father's ethnicities), is marrying a salvadorian girl and my aunt as well as the girl's parents/family are pissed because of each other's stereotypes of the others

The thing it's that Mexico has been the regional and cultural power (I know the USA its in fact the real deal, but the impact in the cultura has been around 30 years, Mexico its been since the foundation of the republic) and there are some problems, but it's not the big deal man. Its more like: Mexico its shit, but el salvador its shit too... but mexico has ressorses and its big soo its a big shit!. It's like if the two countrys were cousins that hate each other but are from the same family :')

xd

cerote :^)

Hijueputa

dios mio, de que colegio te graduaste? y de que parte sos?

Que tal las pupusas

Do your grills make good wives, or are they shit like US grills?

Liceo Salvadoreño

Muy ricas, los tacos son geniales también

Yes, you can find good women everywhere

Interesante

can i cucc u?

Thou didst not answer my question.
I'm not fluent but it wasn't too fuckin' difficult to do it myself.
yes, gaelige is compulsory for those who start elementary school here, I'm still bitter about what a waste of time it was.

Honduras and El Salvador were at war some decades ago and right know they have a territorial dispute in an island called "conejo". Aside from that, They have good relations with us guatemalans. All the salvadoreans I have met are cool and love "pollo campero" like me.