Why?

>Chile and Peru

So what's up with the hate between these 2 guys? I somehow brought up Chile while talking to a Peruvian girl awhile back and she said they hate Peruvians. When I asked why she said because they are jealous of Peru's fishing areas or some shit.

>OP is Mexican on vacation so no shill for either side

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Civil_War
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversia_de_delimitación_marítima_entre_Chile_y_el_Perú
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>op is a mexican

really

i did not expect that

at all

Chile cucked Peru hard many times throughout its history. See War of the Pacific for just one of them.

>she said because they are jealous of Peru
I don't find this a very realistic statement

I don't understand. I'll call you European if it makes you happy.

Damn that is shit. It sounds like Peru was forced to fight because of Bolivia.

I do not understand it either. She said something about how Peru has better shoreline and fish.

They were cucking each other.

Like we've been always doing against each other since the beginning of the times.

What side do you take on this hue friend?

>she said because they are jealous of Peru's fishing areas or some shit.
lol first time reading/hearing this one

EL PERUano

None, we were cucking everyone :^)

They're Chile's Mexico

Despite growing together as nation, we've had some wars and we took a shitload of territory from them.

So why do you hate them?

Haha nice. Good luck and get rid of the boricuas while you are at it.

Explain your take.

Arica was a peruvian city for centuries until it was conquered by Chile. I think that is why they have problems.

>On vacation

Chilean migration to Peru is polluting their Aryan bloodline.

Peruvian says you are broken people jaajajajajajaja

they hate us more desu, i don't have nothing against them, except some rude immigrants

I'm not leaving leaf shhh ;)

That is what my research is showing. Maybe you really did cuck them.

I thought it was Argentina with the "euro" blood?

We did a good job putting those spics in their place

Nice!
Now if only we can be rid of the puerto rican menace my family could live in peace.

moar 4u

Beautiful! Like art.
Ever btfo of salvadoreans?

Nah. but centracas must die indeed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Civil_War

I have no shit with Dominicans. They make best bachata. I know puerto ricans hate them.

Idk much about central-america interrelations.

All i know is that they use mexico as a way to go to the US and that Mexico hates them.

Take care of the South my friend.
We are already taking over the US through mass reproduction and once we have fully taken over, I'm sure we will have good relations with Brasil.

South America has a very nasty story man, just look at our own neighbours in Central America and the numbers of times they've fought each other. There's a very strong impulse for balcanization amongst Iberic peoples. It sometimes seems strange for us because we were always too big for any of our neighbours to mess with us and too far for the rest, our fights were never really with our "brothers" but with the Americans and the French, our history was dealing with our neighbour to the north and traditional European powers, even so you may forget as late as the 1950's our citizens were attacked by Guatemala.

It's intersting to learn about it but I'd advise not to get involved with it, we are neutrals when it comes to their fights and the arrangements they've historically made to coexist and we should keep it that way, same as you would in your own family if you see your cousins holding grudges, embrace them as brothers and let them resolve their own problems.

Please understand I'm not discouraging discusion, it's always interesting to learn new things, just adding my two cents here.

We don't hate Central Americans, there's an unfortunate tendency in our local idiots to look down on them for any number of dumb fuck reasons but most Mexicans are tbqh too ignorant about the region to even care.

I have fun with that meme every now and then but let's get real, we are not "taking over" and migration to the US from our country is for the moment largely ended, Mexicans in the US need to integrate into their new country and if anything, foster good relations between us as nations, not soil our name with La Raza style bullshit.

They don't, in fact they were the ones that demanded bigger fishing rights into arica just a while ago.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversia_de_delimitación_marítima_entre_Chile_y_el_Perú

>they are jealous of Peru's fishing areas

I don't have anything against Peru. It's more something of them against us than the oother way around.

>Gran Colombia helps Peru become independent
>Peru invades Gran Colombia 8 years later
>Chile frees Peru after they were conquered by Bolivia even after Argentina was defeated by Bolivia
>Chile helps and does most of the work in a war that Peru had with Spain in the 1860s
>Peru enters an alliance to attack Chile 5 years later

I still believe that Chile and Peru should unite and reborn as the Inca empire, under the former capital in Cuzco.

Pisco

I dont know what you really want peruvians or chileans to explain to you. You should be able to understand it being mexican and knowing the nature of your country's relationship with the USA. Isn't it common for two countries that are adjacent to each other to have a hate-love relationship?