You wake up in the Roman Empire 1900 years ago. What do you do?

You wake up in the Roman Empire 1900 years ago. What do you do?

Probably to a freak show because i'm almost 190cm tall.

Kill barbarian and christcucks.

I checked and 1900 years ago matches to the second century and it was the beginning of Christianity in Gaul, otherwise nothing special. You must wait the third century to see action in Gaul.

Invent stuff I know from the 21st century and become rich and literally be praised as a king

you wouldnt be that much taller than average, shortness was only prevalent in the middle ages

Isn't it crazy how so much of Europe was united under one empire before clocks, wheelbarrows, a year system, or negative numbers even existed

Really makes you think

Kill myself because I can't speak Latin and nobody would understand American English

Bitches love foreign languages m8. They'll probably think you're a far traveler or something,
Or a retard, which is more likely.

Nope, it's after the middle age. People in France were taller in middle age than in Early modern period.
Also we recently found in France skelettons from merovingian era, men was about 1m75 in this necropolis. While dutch people were about 1m65 on average in 19century

>implying anyone on this board could take literal iron age technology and create anything invented only in the 21st century
You'd be a king if you could invent large scale steam power, and even that would be a pain all by yourself.

>live 20m from the Limes

Ooga booga where da Roman wymin at

I am Greek so I would move to Greece

I forgot to check the time

I'd go live a comfy existence in Portugal or northern Spain

Might travel to India if it was possible, journey would be fun and I think ancient India would be pretty interesting

I want to study Maschinenbau but my barbaric origins didn't discover universities yet.
I guess need conquer rome to make my dreams come true.

hopefully become rich with my small knowledge of modern mathematics, history, science, ect
retire to some place with a harem of sex slaves
i hope i don't die of sickness

>find weed
>grow and smoke it
>hang out with some hippie celtic tribes or something easy going

English is full of Latin cognates. If you have some base words to learn a language into, it's not impossible to learn it eventually for daily use.

Shitpost in the forum about how germanic refugees are destroying the roman empire and how mediterraneans are superior to anybody else

>celtic
>easygoing

Bretty gud, living near the 4th city of the empire and enjoying the emperor's favourite wine

>clocks and calendars didn't exist during the roman empire

You wut?