a glass of bleach please

>"Need anything from the grocery store"
>"Grocery store? What are you a poof or something?"

What do you call it?

It's grocery store or supermarket here

A shop

Wait, don't you call it a DESIGNATED SHARTING SHOP

But that's general as fuck

Shops can sell just about anything. You don't have a word for a grocery store?

That's our word. There's really no use for "grocery store". Just sounds a bit gay 2bh

Grocery store is more specific to the type of store

If OP said need anything from the shop, it can give off the wrong idea because there's a shop for just about anything, when he says grocery store we know he means food items

Brits are so gay

yes, yerba Mate and Milk caramel please

>Brits are so gay

t. The special snowflake poof that needs a special word for everything to make them feel special when in reality they aren't

Suck my left nut

Nah I'll just come along.

Uh oh....

New pants and underwear

It's just being more detailed, that way you communicate better. There's a reason the world learns the American version, we improved "your" language

store = any kind of store
shop = auto shop, computer repair shop, etc
grocery store = grocery store
it ain't that complicated

2L of gluten free cashew milk and some Enriched Quinoa flour if you would please.

Taking out a few "u"s here and there doesn't make it a different language. I'm pretty sure you're baiting me but in all seriousness I really cannot tell anymore.

bag o' milk please

>the shop
Is the standard because its the most common "store" here
I imagine some examples of american stores are things like a hardware store, comicbook store, office store
Here we'd just say the company name to refer to those like
>im going to B&Q
>im going to PC World
Or for supermarkets
>im going to Tesco

milk comes from cows

meant for

There's a lot more differences than a few u's. It's not a different language, just an improved version.

We still love you

1.75 Whiskey, Seagrams?
2 okay Frozen pizzas, maybe Red Baron
36 case of beer

Thats approximately 36 dollars.

I will have you know sharting is a way of thanking someone for food in American culture. All you people from non-important countries out there wouldn't understand that because none of you can afford food.

>we
As in who? The people that founded your country are long gone. I'm pretty sure is ol' George seen the state of america today he'd be quite upset.

We say company names too, like, I'm going to Publix

But say you're in a city you're not familiar with and you want to know where the closest grocery store is

Wouldn't it just be easy to say, hey I'm looking for the nearest grocery?

Seems a bit retarded, really. You generalize everything it seems into just one category. It's just not logical

litterally nobody studies american english in schools(not in europe at least)

do literally everybody in this board have autism?

Don't pop his bubble, lad. He needs to think they're special. kek.

He probably would, but that's bypassing the point.

Hey pass me another beer

>Seagrams whisky

Not him but yes he would be disgusted.

I don't think it's too bad for the price point.

I mean, you could buy JB 1 liter for 30 fucking dollars, but it just isn't that much better to justify the price.

The point is you think we have some sort of brotherly live thing going on. We don't. You're more related to mexico than you are to Canada never mind us.

Nah, if you say "where's the shop" they'll point you to the closest local shop that will sell basic foods, cigarettes and alcohol
If you want something more specific you say the company name and they'll point you towards that kind of store for example
>im looking for Tesco
>there's an Asda down the road

Or maybe "I'm going to the grocery store".

Why are Brits so retarded?

Holy hell where do you live? Jim is like $17(after tax) for a liter here. Even Jack is under $30

But which grocery store? I've conveyed more information than you in the same time frame

And yet you're our lapdogs?

Not Jim, that stuff is trash, too. Jack is fucking burning garbage.

Did I upset you? Does it bother you that you're mere invaders in the land of the free? You're no better than the Mexicans flooding the country.

Ah, good man then. J&B ain't bad at all but picrelated is a favorite of mine if you don't mind spending damn near $40 on a fifth.

>picrelated

Just 1 shart coloured Kinder egg with extra plastic parts inside, please.

>you're no better than the Mexicans flooding your country

i think we both know who the upset one is.

PLOP

Yeah, I mean, JB and Glenn are good and all, but I can't justify the price for them. Seagrams 7 is 20 bucks for 1.75, doesn't give the the hangover of a bottom shelf, isn't 50% sugar like a lot of mid shelf stuff and it doesn't fucking matter when you make a mixed drink.

OK, Juan.

IN

MUM

LMAO

L M A O
M
A
O

Shart In the Mart!
SHART... IN THE MART!

How can we handle a meme so supreme?

We mart starters? Sharters of the mart?

Before we begin to even try and comprehend this meme, this meme most supreme, we must break it into its constituent memetics.

First and foremost, we have the shart. The shart at the start. It starts... with a shart.

Shart.

SHART.

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

Even at this early stage, you can hardly contain your preliminary giggles. But we are, after-all, merely starting (with the sharting).

Shart. Say the word. Swish it around in your mouth. Get to know the shart.

Is it a shit? Is it a fart? No, it’s nothing else but a shart. *The* shart. The shart at the start.

By this point, you’ve a healthy appreciation for the meme. You’re well acquainted with the shart. The shart at the start. But what comes next? Surely, if we were to end this with a simple shart, we would have a half-meme. So you ponder to yourself, “What can follow up the shart? The shart at the start?”

You dwell on this for a bit longer, then it dawns on you...

WHERE?

The question is begged...

WHERE do we shart?

Of course, there is only one viable option.

The mart.

THE MART!

T H E
H
E

M A R T
A
R
T

Shart... IN THE MART!

SHART IN THE MART!

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

I N
N

T H E
H
E

M A R T
A
R
T

It’s beautiful in its blunt simplicity.

Shart in the mart.

And that, my friends, is how memetics are born.

t. Mart Sharter :^)

t. shart

t. shart

>t. shart

>a brit calling an American a poof for saying something
>a BRIT
You limeys have the most effeminate accents and vocabulary. People in American laugh at you because you actually sound like you nibble on men's junk every Saturday night.

Isn't a supermarket more like a large department store? Do people actually your typical average sized grocery store a supermarket?