Colombians will defend this

>Colombians will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esqi8Ql5Ssc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do they really or are you memeing?

Ayyyy hijo de puta!

>It's a 'Sorry to interrupt, Don Pablo, but...' episode.

>It's a 'Carrillo does nothing wrong' episode
youtube.com/watch?v=esqi8Ql5Ssc

the ones in Sup Forums not but here in medellin a lot of people will

t. paisa

t. american

Will you make Medellin great again?

Who /Limon/ here?

and what do they say exactly? do they say he didn't commit the crimes he is accused of, or that he is excused in doing them because of his purpose? please elaborate as much as you can,all my knowledge comes from narcos, so i don't know much

>Hey he was pretty cool!

Why?

>He did alot of great thing!!

He was a drug dealer that killed tens of thousands with his practices.

>But he was powerful and cool!!

*meanwhile in south america*

Americans are faggy and stupid. hey should just leave us alone and be free. We can govern ourselves!!!

>not even a sicario
>mfw

Where my Poisonbros at

she cute

GUSTAVO
U
S
T
A
V
O

delete this ;_;

>that scene where Poison and La Quica talk about having a competition about how many people they've killed ala Legolas and Gimli in The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
>he jerks the wheel and runs over some random old guy to increase his kill count

please bring mexican shane vendrell back for season 3

But even as a lowly driver Limon was still more loyal than any of the patron's sicarios.

cant believe that faggot would want to kill something so beautiful
dude probably got cucked by her baby daddy

colonel carrilo was the most badass mother fucker for killing gustavo
too bad that he had to get set up

>you will never cosplay as 1920s american gangsters with Pablo and Gustavo
;_;

they know what they did, but he gave a lot of money to the poor (not exactly helped them since they where still poor and all the houses he made where favela tier, but gave them some money) and they also know what he was: a guy with a lot of power, they see him as some kind of hero (not only the poor) and makes them proud that one of the most powerful and known people from this country is a paisa
they also say that he is still alive and his death was just a false positive

Guy should've left the country when he could

>two favorite characters square off
>tfw don't know who to root for

Nah, he was badass without killing him. But Gustavo was still cooler than Carillo imo.
ikr :/

i see, thank you

I was shocked to find out that she's 35.
Her name is Martina Garcia by the way.

Am I the only one that thinks the series is objectively over now? Netflix seems to want to milk out 2 more seasons but I don't think it will go well without the best characters (Pablo, Carrillo, etc.).

Tata is 24

cali's cartel was pretty big too, just like they said in the series they used to keep a low profile so they are not as known as pablo, but it's a interesting story anyways

Based Pena is still in it and there's no reason to think there won't be other characters as nice to watch as Pablo & Carrillo.

She was 5/10 at beast during season 1, but in half of the scenes of season 2 I wanted to fug her.
Thanks for thar webm by the way.
I'm not saying it won't be good, I'm saying the hype will die down pretty quickly without Pablo.

>people actually like pablo
dude was a spoiled brat who had no brains, and only knew how to be aggressive

Netflix is producing another serie based on the book of Popeye. One of the most famous killers of Escobar that is not depicted in Narcos, and now is getting famous as a youtuber kek. We are gonna get tired of this shit desu.

El cartel de los sapos era la mejorsita de las narconovelas .

I like the actor for the Cali cartel don so I'm not too worried.

i don't think so, the first season created enough hype

Where is that from, by the way?

Who /Murphy/ here

I can imagine myself living in Colombia for 10 years and know zero Spanish nor Colombian culture

El Patron del Mal is way better than Narcos though.

There's way too much dialogue though

Which is cool if it was in English but if you have shit tier Spanish like I do, it's harder to follow along

> It's another Colombia is exactly as they portray it in a TV series episode

Have you guys seen Blow, there was a scene with him in it

Who wants to deliver me some arepas?
Bandeja paisa is good tho

>It's another tfw no qt colombian gf episode

Your post made me angry desu.

How come Maritza and Judy Moncada have weird ass accents? Is Spanish their second language?

>It's another tfw no narco terrorist's daughter gf episode

they are actually the ones with the right paisa accent, also Berna and Gustavo

they're both native spanish speakers

I mean that part where Pablo and his friends go to Brazil is pretty cool

I'm still on season 2

Why did they change the names of a lot of the people? (Marta Ochoa became Irma Motoa, M19 became M20,etc)

Manuela a CUTE. Post more pics of her as a woman please

just save someone money a come here for a couples of weeks.
Bitches would be drooling over you green card cock.
They will cuck you eventually tho.

That's the only pic of her you can find on the internet.

>It's another you will never be sexually dominated by Judy Moncada episode

Lol my favorite line was when she was looking at the Jap painting and called it disgusting

She looked indio in the show

>tfw no mature patrician gf
She wasn't wrong
/r/ing the picture of nice paintings from around the world in the 1700s and then Japan's crap child drawing from the same time

i think it was ironic cause she had that dumbass painting of herself in her house

So based on the Mexicans I live around me, why don't they say hijo de puta a lot more? All the curses I hear is something like "pinche _____" and shit like that

Nobody other than Mexicans say pinche

Different times. Different region. Americans on the street don't call each other cunts most of the time like the Aussies. Cursing in Mexican is fucking stupid anyway.

t. CHI

every country has its own slang, if you go to argentina or puerto rico they will speak a lot differently than us or mexicans

there is a interesting essay of Octavio Paz about the issue.

The worst thing for a spaniard (and for a colombian I guess) is to be an "hijo de puta" (son of a whore).

For historical reasons the worst thing for a mexican is "hijo de la chingada" (son of a raped woman).

pd. I hate thos "street sings" captchas.

Why Americans so good at making shows? Really puts the brits to shame these days.

this man is talking shit. Only the poor people defend him. Normal people in antioquia suffered from his terrorist attacks and despise him. D

This one is made by Brasilians m8.

where do you live?

its mediocre on its historical accuracy, some chapters were long ass shit. Poor writing and the accent on Paulinho Escobão was shit. Its only entertaining cause its based on real stuff that catch almost anyone's attention.

>Only the poor people

Thats fucking bullshit and you know it

Medellin. Stop hooking up with poor grila

It's true. Only the poor ignorant who saw the "good stuff" he did are the ones who defend him. Stop talking shit

i live in laureles and i've seen people (mostly young people 16-25) defending him, so it's not just the poor

well stop hanging up with retards desu. Your mongoloid group of friends doesn't represent the city.

Bullshit there is a lot of middle class people and rich people that think Pablo Escobar was a great example of "berraquera paisa" and there is a lot of people especially rich people that still admire the narco culture.

You have to be delusional to think rich people in this city are less ignorant that the poor because that is a fucking lie.

as there are historical reasons why they have the word "lana" for money, while we have the word "plata".

Cringing @ every single post itt

Stop trying to hide the truth nobody is saying that Medellin loves Escobar but there is a big group of people that do, and not just the poor.

I watched narcos aswell lol

well. the England's Queen named Francis Drake ""Sir"".

You can't make this shit up.

Dude what happened to your flag?

WTF I hate Colombia now!

Los pepes

> he thinks we're not used to hearing this

those brothers were straight operators
/k/ would love them

I don't but I also can't fully condemn him. The majority of humans are plain lovers of the flesh and its pleasures. Being that during those years there wasn't a structured cocaine business organization, an insanely enriching profit to be made out of an insanely growing demand of a drug that happen to be produced in a geographical region near you, then.... It is obvious someone was going to take advantage of it.

Pablo or Soros are just the ultimate expression of the Satan that lives inside of us, the only difference is that they had the opportunity to do and achieve power, unlike us... 'power corrups and absolute power absolutely corrups'

Pablo is easy to hate but what about Los Pepes? What do Colombians think of them?

What does lana mean? Why do you use plata and they use lana?

Sadist monsters. Whorse than the depicted in narcos. In Fact they worked with Escobar.

well what did you think

Probably wool

wool. the tl;dr version:
Loots of mexicans used to work in the wool bussiness, and in the end of the month the pay was.. wool.

It means money as well in Mexico

And why do you guys use plata specifically? Lots of silver mines?