>be american
>OD in the SUV
>little child sees it all
>can't_wake_up.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white ''''''''people''''''''

They shouldn't have revived these people. The child will not be given back to them and is most likely already in a foster home.

>white people and the opiate problem

Payback for the 80s. Thanks Obama!

Thanks Obama

>kids face was fine 1st time I saw it
>slightly blurry 2nd time
>now this
wew, think I'm losing me mind boys

2spooky4me to be honest

Can someone please explain this image?

>inb4 nerve gas

Video?

Parents on heroin passed out in car with 4 year old kid sitting in said car

I can't bring myself to be "outraged" at stuff like this personally; it sucks and I'm not happy about it but I feel sadness and sympathy more than anger. Guess I'm just a faggot

>I can't bring myself to be "outraged" at stuff like this personally; it sucks and I'm not happy about it but I feel sadness and sympathy more than anger. Guess I'm just a faggot
yes, thou beëst a poof..

Oh man, fucking rip.
Am saw this image earlier too on Facebook but the kid's head didn't have any motion blur. Was it just me?

These are your average southern parents. Anyone who still uses the confed flag was usually raised by one of these "good ol boys"

I mean I* , just woke up kek.

This happened in Ohio you fucking retard

Publishers of the picture got a lot of shit for not blurring the boys face, many of them have been redacted with the child's face edited out.

A picture with the boys face intact is now illegal/rare apparently.

Ohio is an honorary southern state it fucking sucks just as much as the rest

Oh jeesus it's literally russo krokodilo style.

did the user who originally posted it get v&?

If hex's krokodil soon tovarish

It wasn't the user it was the city police department

Little white boys should be raped. They have no rights, unlike white girls or boys of color

White youth must be protected from evil baby boomer white scum

>everywhere shit is "honorary southern" so we don't have to admit out noble Yankee communities are just as fucked

>implying the parents did anything wrong

"but also that the parent should not have a legal obligation to feed, clothe, or educate his children, since such obligations would entail positive acts coerced upon the parent and depriving the parent of his rights. The parent therefore may not murder or mutilate his child, and the law properly outlaws a parent from doing so. But the parent should have the legal right not to feed the child, i.e., to allow it to die"

damn dope shootin' southerners!

take the poo to the loo or whatever the appropriate response is to you people

I bet alcohol is #1 in all of them

>all of that green

How are people like this allowed to have cars and children

Fuck you Obama

For a more full explanation of what is going on, both parents got high, mom started ODing, dad panicked and packed up the family in the car to take her to the hospital. He almost passes out while driving and a cop pulls him over, he then passes out for real.

It's not like they were just out and about with their kid and doing drugs, but it is still despicable and they are criminally irresponsible parents.

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

American progressives have decreed as such

>That brownie
Just because they call it a hashbrownie doesn't mean it's made out of fucking hashbrowns

>things that have happened forever (people abusing drugs instead of being responsible)
>blame the current scapegoat
German Intellectualism

when he goes
> "yeah... yeah!, i am a punk!"
it makes me mad

that's hardly relevant to the thread but thanks

It's toasted coconut bby

>Be a southerner
>Get admitted to the hospital after smoking weed

Can't make this shit up.

>OD
>Not Sadako

That kid has less than 7 days to live

BAKA, they probably abuse that kid too

>feel the Johnson

>«the appropriate response is to you people»

take he who J-walks and litters on streets to the electric chair.

Americans OD'ing in exceptional tragic ways.
I think is the best compensation for all the violence we get because of them.

I haven't been to Colorado or Washington in years. Do they actually stop cars to do searches going out of state? If not, I'm going load up the next time I go skiing.

You're as likely to be searched crossing Washington-Idaho/Colorado-Utah as you are when crossing Arizona-California. It's pretty random

Poor boi he'll probably get a soccer mom car, 7 heroin syringes and $80000 in debt as inheritance

Inaccurate chart, it failed to list the drug of choice for Southerners: Meth.

I know California has checkpoints because they are very protective of their fruits, but I don't think I had to stop driving into Colorado. It was only the 18 wheelers which were required to do so.

lol someone from the Philippines talking about dope. Don't they execute you degenerates over there?

I can't beleive the media/police ruined that poor childs life. If you had to see this picture to understand the heroin epidemic then your hopeless. Junkies are junkies. And this picture will follow this kid everwhere.

this chart is bullshit. Just thought you oughtta know.

I hear that the dope was in fact from German. Fucking nazis...

Nah, nobody is going to recognize him in 20 years.

Probably much less.

I've seen more meth in big cities on the east and west coast. Florida and Cali

>no meth or crack
I bet that's all self-reported data.