Just let that sink in for a second

Just let that sink in for a second

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ekmfGSpWOU0
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AMERICAN NAZIS AREN'T EVEN WHITE

YOU ARE KIDDING YOURSELVES

how is this a "naxi tweet"? What did he say that was so offensive

What's the nazi meme? I want to know the nazi meme, too!

Don't you know? Memes kill niggers.

Pepe is nazi now

Pepe is a white supremacist character.

Americans think Pepe is a "white nationalist" and neonazi meme

Then why won't normies stop using him?

#takebackpepe

Psshh... the alt right has far greater influence on normies than you believe, silly boy

He's called Pepe ffs

As hilarious as it is to say, they're really not wrong. Sup Forums crashed that meme with no survivors.

he's used that way on twitter because Sup Forumsacks are cancerous faggots who spread their shit everywhere

This sounds fucking hilarious.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html

Hillary Clinton is a nazi? That does explain a lot.

I really hate that Milo guy, he's just an opportunist.

worse than that he's a fucking poofta

What is deplorable is actually the "English" used by that nu-male.

Oh fuck it man, I don't want to give up pepe and the only recourse they're leaving us is turn him into a SJW faggot, what do?

youtube.com/watch?v=ekmfGSpWOU0

Just let that sink in for a second.

Dumb frog posters are unintentionally sabatoging Trump's campaign. Thanks a lot retards.

What the hell is he on about, Pepe is the normiest of memes.

Even black twitter and 13 year old girls on tumblr and pinterest use Pepe.

No....

Agreed. His opinions are contradictory and nonsensical as fuck. He just happens to be funny

The fucking KKK leader and the American Nazi Party leader is up there right next to Donald J Trump and his son as part of 'the Expendables' on the tweeted image.

no shit normies are gonna get pissed

>Knowing what the kkk leader or american nazi psrty leader look like

Who even puts so much effort into this shit

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are millennial progressives and self-hating whites of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They will stop using pepe as instructed to by their progressive masters, as they are susceptible to their influence.

How is that nazi meme.

see

You want pepe to be a normie thing?
Sup Forums has been trying to retake pepe for years and now we've done it

meh, other than Trump himself, Gary Busey and Pepe I can only recognize Giuliani in that picture

>too irrelevant political figures noone cares about
I dont understand the significance of this. both your candidates are absolute shit anyways.

I can't use it unironically if it's a neo-Nazi symbol, REEEEE!

by publicly tweeting a meme picture that shows the KKK Grand Wizard, the American Nazi Party leader, and Donald Trump standing in unison, Donald Trump Jr. is basically saying that the Trump campaign and white supremacists/Nazism are one and the same (or incredibly close allies at the least).

it's is political suicide in America to openly ally yourself with the Nazis/KKK

>Americans have to choose between voting for a neo nazi shill or a criminal
Top kek

but his whole point was that pepe is a meme used by neo-nazis

in all fairness Trump did survive the David Duke thing when it first came out, how's this for a substitute "in the meantime" pepe?

problem is it can only meme in Mexican

Chris Hayes. Man our media has really gone through a transformation in the past 10 years. They've completely abandoned the concept of impartiality.

Look I know Alex Jones and Milo Yamastamtopolous say a lot of controversial if not downright offensive things, but associating either with leadership of the KKK or the American Nazi Party is a bit extreme, don't you think?

really makes me think

it's political suicide for trump to do blah blah blah. It's like a broken record for the last 10 months.

the kkk grand wizard endorsed clinton wtf

So which two are the Nazi and the Grand Wizard?
Also who the fuck is going to even recognise them other than either the most dedicated SJWs or the most dedicated racists?

I dunno. I think it's the guy farther on the left and the guy first on the left. Nobody knows and trump and trump jr. certainly would be unable to recognize him.

>Sup Forums’s Pepe the Frog meme was wildly popular among ‘normies’—until white nationalists decorated him with swastikas and gave him a Trump button.
>tfw you realise this is how normies think memes work

>implying it isn't
The whole peepee poopoo submeme was because of the normiefication of Pepe, they tried to make Pepe so disgusting and obscure that no normie would want to be associated with it.

You don't need to recognize them, you just need a credible source pointing them out to you. To be fair no one has posted a link to that tho

>you just need a credible source pointing them out to you.
But unless they can prove it why listen? I'm not saying that they're wrong, but I think you see what I mean.
>To be fair no one has posted a link to that tho
Also worth noting.

>just let that sink in for a second
I'm so fucking tired of people telling me what to do. fuck off

Real alternatives to pepe have associations which are about as bad

meh, not a trump supporter at all, but I don't think it is a big deal 2bh. 98% of anyone who is going to vote already knows who they will vote for, and nothing will change their mind

So has Trump himself actually shown any support or affinity at all for the Wizard and the Nazi; or are people just trying to lump him in with them to bully people into voting for Hillary?

He's been somewhat ambiguous but not really

>When they adapt Pepe the green frog and turn it into an anti-Semite, staring into the screen with the World Trade Center behind it, is that cute or funny?
Yes.

It's bullshit, they aren't in the image. It's Roger Stone, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Eric Trump, Trump, Trump Pepe, Rudy Giuliani, Don Jr, Alex Jones and Milo.

Maybe I'll just stick to posting cats

Oh, forgot Pence in between Trump and Eric

Fucking figures. Cheap propaganda.