>2016
>still not Catholic

Why aren't you Catholic yet, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_II,_German_Emperor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulturkampf#Kulturkampf_in_Germany
la-croix.com/Religion/L-Eglise-catholique-se-mobilise-pour-l-accueil-des-migrants-et-des-refugies-2016-01-06-1400734
youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why bother?

Because Eastern church. Glory to Byzantium.

no roleplay pls

I don't enjoy raping little boys fucking scum

why are u???

How do I join Eastern Orthodox master race?

Because

Fuck, wrong picture.

The authoritarian nature of the Catholic Church with its Sacerdotalism runs contrary to the individualist ideals of America, which is why Catholicism isn't that popular outside of immigrants and their descendants and why Evangelicalism is popular. Also, somewhat more importantly, the US is culturally descended from the UK, a non-Catholic country.

Tbf, American Fundamentalism is to take the blame on that one, but still whacky af.

They don't allow Freemasons, so I'm stuck in Anglicanism. I'd prefer to be Catholic.

>2016
>still not atheist

This. 14pbp

At least it's fun.

>So when the Kaiser (a good Roman Catholic)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_II,_German_Emperor
>Religion Lutheranism
Because a Roman Catholic would totally rule over a country with active anti-Catholic policies, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kulturkampf#Kulturkampf_in_Germany

Chic Tracts are a fucking joke and anyone who posts them should be hanged in public.

Because fuck Catholicism, I'd rather be a Hussite

Implying we're not god's chosen race.

A cause de cela :

la-croix.com/Religion/L-Eglise-catholique-se-mobilise-pour-l-accueil-des-migrants-et-des-refugies-2016-01-06-1400734

For those who don't read french the article is about catholic shilling for my rapefugees in France.

>for my rapefugees in France.
for more rapefugees in France.

It's great to satirize, 2bh.

is this b8

Lapsus révélateur, tbqhwy

Tu verras quand tu quitteras ce pays qui coule pour aller je ne sais où, tu seras bien content qu'on te laisse pas crever la bouche ouverte dans le caniveau.

If you post it in threads about Christianity and act serious about it it sure can be used as b8.

I used to go Sunday school as a kid and it was fun. Only time I talked to anyone , so thanks jebus

J'ai keked

bump

Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu was a horrible human being who makes wish that hell actually exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4

Daily remindee that the True French is calvinism
And catholicism is merily a ponzi scheme and a cuck religion.

nice buzzwords.

*dibz bedora*

kek

I am not so sure about christian groups and if am I more protestant, catholic or other 99 groups.

But even if you don't believe the God is there (me neither), you have to accept the world would be better place if everybody followed it's teaching.

Remind me again why people respect this antipope
You might as well be a protestant if you believe the shit he says

>religion, Ideology, philosophy all have no purpose
I would love to see one of these dense motherfuckers read a poem and get confused to shit

But I already am, OP

He was chosen by God himself. I will never believe in those false prophets of yours.

t. Maronite

God bless.

let's pray for the end of the protestant menace in your country.

I'm not, cazzo!

Well, the thing is... evangelicalists (sp?) aside, other protestants are pretty chill. I even visited a Presbiterian (sp?) church once.

Didn't know I was supposed to be.

I don't find any sense in humble suffering which breeds problems I'm prohibited from solving myself, because instead I must pray for some gratious rellief received from above.

That's why.

Last I checked Constantinople is now Istanbul and the Hagia Sophia is a mosque/empty museum. Fuck Byzantium.

>let's save Christianity from the Muslims by destroying the only Christian culture in the area.

why are Christians so retarded?

Because the god of the jews is unreal.