Be me

>Be me
>Come to USA
>Talking with some random friends all good and nice
>At one point I say "Shit mann, thats gay bro haha"
>A girl and a man sitting next to me whisper to me "You shouldn't use that word user.."

I was really confused and at a loss of words for the next ten seconds.
Really wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Anti-Racism_Law
smbc-comics.com/comic/bees
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know this story is fake because no one says "user" in real life.

excellent work

Your analysis humbles me

You were in New York or California, weren't you?

Small chance it was Washington/Oregon, but those people are less likely to try to get offended at other people's problems.

Great job.

I doubt that, I bet you can arrested for saying homo or nigger.

Nope. You can be ostracized though.

T. Brazilian Intellectual

>those people are less likely to try to get offended at other people's problems.
this. i'm currently in australia, and PC/SJW faggotry has firmly taken hold on the population. you can't even have a discussion about a tv show without being judged, and assumptions made about your character

what's wrong with "bro"?

I was drunk at a house party in the US and called a black guy a nigger. He and his friends were so mad lmao... Everyone stopped talking at stared at me like: "dude wtf you can't say that"

what a pussy country

They were talking about the "bro" part, faggot

no homo

>I got drunk in a foreign country and made an ass of myself in public

At least you got to experience what it's like to be a true american with real freedom.

Too bad you can't do that kind of shit at home: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Anti-Racism_Law

shoot the fucking fags, what do you think guns are for?

for stopping the spread of communism

too late for you

No one cares. Not 50 years ago we were still cutting nigger hands in Congo and Rwanda. I'm free to be racist here, because no one cares really. The US not having a anti-racism law is kinda hypocritical, considering all the shit you get for being openly racist, as opposed to here, where the law exists yet isn't applied, and people won't give you shit for being racist.
Try that shit here; nothing happens
Try thet shit in the US: get beat up by niggers and called out for being a racist prick on Buzzfeed

t. southern brazilian of german heritage

To preserve governments, soveirgenty, and free elections.

Too bad you guys don't have them.

>Belgium is the Kentucky of Europe

>go to usa to visit relatives
>cousin and aunty take me out
>call a woman a shit cunt for being on her phone while at the wheel
>everyone in our car goes quiet and there's an awkward silence until we reach the buffet place they were taking me to

Enjoy your "freedom of speech" lol

If I would I had already use it on myself a long time ago, pls import

Shut up you, Kentucky is the best part of the US

That's when you stand up and just walk away.

A lot less africans in Belgium than in the US

>Said no one ever who knew what the fuck they were talking about.

Kentucky is just Tennessee without the scenery.

You should screencap this and put it on your application to Harvard.

This , and considered an untouchable edgelord. Well, "homo" is okay in some parts of the country, but "nigger" is by far one of the two worst swear words (along with "cunt") in the nation.

Given the tense history of race relations in the States, I can see this. Though even Fanon in the 1950s wrote about how Black people in the US were more outspoken than those in Europe. Now you do see how we don't really need an Anti-Racism law.

I bet you can be deported for saying "I voted Trump"

He was probably trying to help you, OP.

No one over the age of 15 calls stuff "gay" unless it's in the literal sense

do russians ever get 'gay' in certain moments

Kek

This as well. You'll get rebuked for saying "faggot" IRL unless you're talking about bundles of sticks.

>The US not having a anti-racism law is kinda hypocritical

Except the US does.

What do you mean? Hate crime laws are the closest thing I can imagine, and those are only for actions. I don't think the potentially severe ostracism faced by an open racist counts as a formal "law".

Nope

Hate crime laws covers racism.

Complaining that there's no law that tries to limit people's thoughts isn't hypocritical and only someone who has never dealt with racism thinks so.

Telling people they can say whatever they want but can't, for instance, fire a guy cause he's black is the correct system.

I agree wholeheartedly 2bh.

she's a liberal bitsh who gets sensitive or offended on other persons' behalf, likely to be a supporter of Clintons, esp. $hillary. What thou didst is perfectly normal.
(Tu)

I always found Americans regularly using the term 'black' pretty fucking racist. Calling some groups of people 'black' is no different from publicly naming "Fat people", "Retarded people".

(Ustéd)*

So Obama is racist, I knew it.

It's the only term that is both broad and current enough; either that or "person of color", 2bh

Only in Colombia, fella.
usted
1. second person formal; you (singular)
>formal
>on Sup Forums
2. (Colombia, chiefly Bogotá) second person informal; you (singular)

I will never use the term "people of color". I feel like anyone who says that literally just pulled a cock out of their face.

This, although "Ustedes" is used everywhere other than Spain 2bh
>t. Took a year of Spanish in High School

Nigger what? Usted: formal, tu: informal

"You mean to tell me in the past 100 years we went from 'colored people' to 'people of color'"?
-My High School Literature Teacher's Grandfather

I just call them "people"

smbc-comics.com/comic/bees

I like to refer to them as "YOU people".

>be drinking with mates
>openly talk about fags, niggers, cancer Moroccans and cunt Turks
>nobody gives a shit
>including the Turk in the group

Why are they so sensitive in the US?

exactly, which is why I'm correct in thispost.

I was reading a thread "What is «you» in your cunt's language" in July and a Costa Rican poster made me react like "WHAT?", but I forget the details of it, probably 1 word covered 3 senses or something of that like.

It's only in the faggy areas.
Of course they hate everyone else in the country who doesn't play along with the "let's pretend everyone is the same game".

This happened in highschool, some guy found out we had a test and said "that's gay as" and the teacher was triggered out "YOU COULD'VE USED ANY WORD TO DESCRIBE YOUR DISLIKE OF THE SITUATION, BUT YOU CHOSE GAY.."

>t.hakan malek
literally almost all south koreans uses all kinds of racist words about other races and nobody give a shit about it here

welcome to the human race