Hakuna Matata, my name is Jumbo Gumbo

Hakuna Matata, my name is Jumbo Gumbo

I'm a 27 year old Norwegian afriboo(african fan for you white devils). I draw with berries and maggots on my stone tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior African games. (Starving to death, Aids, Ball in a cup)

I train with my bostaff every day, this superior weapon can't cut clean through anything because it's a stick, and is vastly inferior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my bostaff license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak mouth clicking fluently, both Hibbity and Bibbity dialect, and I make lines in sand fluently as well. I know everything about African history and their tribal codes, which I follow 100%.

When I get my African visa, I am moving to the Congo to not attend a prestigious college because there isn't one. I hope I can make it to age 50!

I try to not wear anything around town. I want to get used to walking around butt naked before I move to Africa, so I can fit in easier.

Wish me luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKNw37gGefI
youtu.be/FZHfe5D5ewI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Follow your dreams, Jumbo!

hakuna matata, jumbo

>not being like based Dirk
>bleaching African qts, making adorable caramel babies whilst being loved by the black community
i shiggy diggy doo my melanin deprived chums

>I'm a 27 year old
You're a lying piece of shit, Jumbo

Needs some work, but good effort

Whatever, we live in free world

Click click do you eat mosquito burgers over there

Who the fuck is this guy?

Dirk Nowitzki, German NBA star. Ended up marrying a qt Kenyan chick from Sweden (kek).

>click click
Is that the sound of your suicide bomb ticking.

As-salamu alaykum my name is Ahmed

I'm a 27 year old arabiboo (Arab fan for you infidels). I write in Arabic script and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Arabic games (Reading Qu'ran, throwing gays of buildings, oppressing women)

I train with my scimitar everyday, this weapon can cut clean through veterbrae because it's curved over a thousand times and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my scimitar license two years ago and I have been getting better everyday.

I speak Arabic fluently, both Egyptian and Iraqi dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Middle eastern history and their religious codes, which I follow 100%.

When I get my middle eastern visa, I am moving to Saudi Arabia to attend a prestigious mosque to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an Iman or Cleric!

I try to wear my thawb around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I to Saudi Arabia. I oppress my women and girls and Arabic as often I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond

Wish me luck in the Middle East!

Muh african ancestors

Good luck Jumbo!

>Indu banter

Oh another one of you cunts

I love copypastas of this series

you think so?

>Watching a documentary in Africa
>Realise that they'll never ever be developed despite their impressive current economic growth

Poo in loo pussyfart. khalilsitan is on a brink to break free of your shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=oKNw37gGefI

>he listens to (c) rap music and not glorious metal youtu.be/FZHfe5D5ewI

>economic growth in Africa
In which reality? There are almost no cunts who even live as good as Ukraine.

>tfw you remember Africans will always live terrible disease ridden lives and die in poverty

Growth from $400 per capita isn't exactly hard

RARE
A
R
E

They still live worse than Ukraine.

This was good.