This is the new China

This is the new China.

Other urls found in this thread:

skynews.com.au/culture/offbeat/2016/05/02/china-buying-australia-s-fresh-air.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil
beijingcream.com/2013/01/mainland-toddler-poops-in-taiwan-airport-predictable-uproar-ensues/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Saudi_Arabia_relations
isaconf.confex.com/isaconf/wc2014/webprogram/Paper67345.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ching chong ping pong

So... beautiful...

REEEEEE i will kill you

How many chinks died making those towers? 80-100?

I'd like to look at China without tons of american money

China is so green.

Where in Canada is this?

Welcome to the modern world, you're about 5 decades late.

50-100 millions but nobody cares

>China
>literally cut into pieces, tossed around like a old rag by colonial powers
>regained independence
>took an autocratic government
>repressed human rights in short term for long term gain
>strong regional power, contender for world power of America seppukus itself

>India
>literally cut into pieces, tossed around like a old rag by colonial powers
>regained independence
>took a shittier democratic approach
>literally poo in the streets 80 years later
>no foreseeable future

really makes you think

I remember bf4

I don't see any buildings like that in the UK тbh.

There is a park like this in every city in China.

Commusts ban internet in Chine.
How can you even here Jakie Chan?

If China is so great, why don't they all stay there? Oh right its a polluted despotic totalitarian overpopulated dump.

Overseas chinese: 50 million
Chinese in china: 1.4 billion

So only around 3% of the Chinese population is outside of China. Looks like your argument just got rekt, convict.

wtf i I love china now

Chinese managed to escape: 50 million
Chinese failed/trying to escape: 1.4 billion minus 憤青

ftfy

CHINA ON SUICIDE WATCH

That's mostly because they're too poor, most with money get out as fast as they can and try to raise their kids in developed Western countries. Who can blame them.

Rightful Japanese clay

Stay great china

It looks really beautiful
But I heard that many Chinese still eat dogs. Is this true?

japanese propaganda

Yes this is true.
Really makes you think...

Shut the fuck up you dumb kangaroo fucking convict cunt. Poor niggers and shitskins with malnutrition still manage to get into yurop by the millions. Poverty doesnt stop leaving your country.

They also eat human fetus

Every road in China is decorated like this. Failure to decorate roads is punishable by death.

Twit. I've visited China myself, I know how much of a shithole it is.

China is a cyberpunk wonderland. We have disneyland. What do you have?
That's what I thought.

>What do you have?

oxygen
>skynews.com.au/culture/offbeat/2016/05/02/china-buying-australia-s-fresh-air.html

Is there anything of our's you guys aren't queuing up for? lmao

>What do you have?
baby formula lmoa

>What do you have?
Normal cooking oil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil

Don't fucking lie man, I've been to Nanjing and the streets are dark as shit during night time.

We have building codes that stops stuff like this

Basic human rights

Looks good.

Which is why most of your cities look like bland decaying old rustbelts. London has a few skyscrapers but there's no consistency, just a mish mash cluster fuck of different shapes spread all around the city.

Freedom of speech

Then why do you build such ugly ass buildings like this?

cats and rats near restaurants

When we retake Taiwan, we will kill all the taiwanese and replace them with patriotic mainlanders. Shove your humans rights up your ass.

Their skyscrapers are all foreign-owned, too.

Their tallest building is owned by a Qatari investment firm

Rekt lamao

It's not so bad. No need to be so defensive.

Underrated

Stay mad

a fucking scaffold

cant make this shit up

if you work in the trades, you learn rather quickly to not trust anything made in China. it's gotten so bad with hand/powertools that they will hide the "made in China" markings in order to sell them.

>wake up
>China still exists
Life is unfair

its fucking delicious

Even iPhones are made in China wth are you talkin about

>What do you have?
Access to the internet

China is the future
China will lead the way

I guess that explains why they always break into pieces if you look at them too hard.

>China
>equality

Huge skyscraper and natural scenery doesn't make up the fact that most mainland chinese are obnoxious as hell

I don't think chinese family values are a good thing at all.

also lmaoing @ that pic in general, it has to be ironic

this

this meme is older than i thought

are you china's autistic brother

>morality

Top kek

Why is it that Taiwan posters seem like decent people but no one has ever met a Chinese mainlander who is a good person?

I've met decent mainlanders desu. They can be a mixed bunch but it's stupid to think that they're all mindless CCP drones.

I've visited China several times and it seriously doesn't matter how nice the cities look as long as they're filled with Chinese people.

I would love to live in Shanghai because it's an amazing and beautiful place, but short of a genocide that country is beyond saving.

I'm trying to get Taiwan (you)'s here buddy

But what is more important than bright lights on buildings: Do people still shit on the streets?

Yeah but you have to pay. I guess it keeps the scum out but having to pay £1 for the park seems ridiculous.

Yes
Even in places like airports
beijingcream.com/2013/01/mainland-toddler-poops-in-taiwan-airport-predictable-uproar-ensues/

You gotta be memeing. British people are the most degenerate trash people in yurop. Literally a laughing stock of drunk scum, chavs and ugly women, flooding mediterranean tourist sites with your subhuman behavior. Short of genocide and repopulation, the UK is beyond saving.

UK conquered China tho

I really respect China. You overcame some real problems and are now an important power.
Ignore all the autists here. They will keep acting like their countries never had problems with pollution and stuff while developing. Hell, London was a terrible to live in during the industrialisation period. The current problems in China will be sorted out once the developmental work is done.

No, it didn't, they had trading outposts in 2 coastal cities. That's not like what they did to you sand niggers, basically enslaving you guys and cucking your muslim king.

Hopefully Modi can fix India's problems as well, but your democracy makes everything much slower and confrontational.

>No, it didn't, they had trading outposts in 2 coastal cities. That's not like what they did to you sand niggers, basically enslaving you guys and cucking your muslim king.

Chink, you had 100 years of humiliation. The Brits taught us how to drill oil and now we're wealthy and educated. Enjoy your polluted roach of a shithole.

Lol, you guys are literally the most hated people in the world. If you sampled the american population half of them would press a button to nuke your entire country. Good thing china keeps a check on your kind.

chyna

I want to get along with China as well but if all they are gonna do is being hostile and saying things like "Retake Taiwan" then there's no point

>Good thing china keeps a check on your kind.

With threats of war you have no hope in winning?

India can have a similar level of progress.

Chinks are pretty stupid and fell for the communism meme. That's why it took them 70 years to do what could've been done in 40.
You need to abandon democracy but keep capitalism alive and well. Democracy is not for poor countries.
>Lol, you guys are literally the most hated people in the world. If you sampled the american population half of them would press a button to nuke your entire country
As if I care. I work in Manhattan 5 minutes away from the WTC. Feels good.
>Good thing china keeps a check on your kind.
On Arabs?
"Following the 2008 Sichuan earthquake, Saudi Arabia was the largest aid donor to China, providing close to € 40,000,000 in financial assistance, and an additional € 8,000,000 worth of relief materials.[42] Chinese companies in Saudi Arabia have awarded scholarships to Saudi students allowing them to study abroad in China. The Chinese government is also offering scholarships directly to students and professionals for further training."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Saudi_Arabia_relations

You're welcome, Chink.

Your basically a bunch of refugee scum who stole a piece of the chinese people's territory and claim it as your own. Your only reason for existing is the US stopping an invasion in the 1950s. You will never be independent and you will never be a real country. Hopefully, the chinese government will stop acting cucked and do an economic embargo against you guys and destroy you all.

Are you a Chink or some weeb Westerner English teacher?
You keep saying "hopefully the chinese government" when usually idiots from China say "we"

Thanks for proving my point, rebel scum

I'm white on the outside, 100% chinese patriot on the inside.

Communists had the support of the chinese population, that's how they won. So who are the rebels?

Yeah so terrible for them to have missed out on the joys of the Cultural Revolution right? Miserable commie slave.

Is Henan really dangerous?
My roommate friend is chinese, from henan said me henan safety is like south america.. I only visited shanghai and beijing just considering to visit henan

>I'm white on the outside, 100% chinese patriot on the inside.
> So who are the rebels?

You apparently

All of china is 100% safe. That roommate is a moron.

>I'm white on the outside, 100% chinese patriot on the inside.

Please be joking, man. You have got to be joking.

Remember to be on lookout for anglo-posters! Those mischievous jelly cunts are having psyops against China 24/7 where they whine that China doesn't innovate, China just steals, China is baaad, Chinese have no souls etc.

isaconf.confex.com/isaconf/wc2014/webprogram/Paper67345.html

Fun thing is their previous butthurt whining operation failed, nobody except liberal faggs gives a fuck about human rights lol.

Ching chang chong ping pong

>All of china is 100% safe
wew

>Ching chang chong ping pong

t. ching chong from chingapore

dead serious. China is the savior of civilization.

Nice find fren

>China
>Safe

>dead serious. China is the savior of civilization.

Nah, sorry mate. The US has already taken that role.

So when China collapses do you plan on taking the rest of the world with you?

America is at the forefront of degeneracy. Democracy, humans rights, jews. These three things are destroying the west and china will not fall for this crap. In 100 years, white people will be extinct.

Seems like all Asians make a huge autistic family.

>china will not fall for this crap
>literally fell for communism
>60 million rice niggers died in a decade

The only way China will prevail is if it takes on the modern Western model. Democracy, education, and capitalism. This is the only way.

If China does rise to superpower status, then it will just be chinky America.