Jewish cemetery desecrated in Poland

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/217655
>The Jewish cemetery in Novominsk, Poland was desecrated in recent days by anonymous persons in a flagrant display of anti-Semitism.
remember polish death camps.Poland hates Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeUSrHb9M68
sztetl.org.pl/en/article/minsk-mazowiecki/19,news/
youtube.com/watch?v=nu6t9YmHvT4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
youtube.com/watch?v=W45LXttugBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is novominsk there's no such city in poland

hey rabbi whatcha doin

youtube.com/watch?v=PeUSrHb9M68

sandnigs are worse

Jews are often caught doing this to get more sympathy and attention

Niggolands doing stupid shit again

Poles are subhumans. Nothing good to offer than Marie Curie

t. Arab

>Novominsk
We don't have any "Novominsk" here, actually we don't even have the letter "v" in our alphabet.

It's old name of Mińsk Mazowiecki used by Russians.

But there was no "desecration" of any Jewish graveyard in Mińsk Mazowiecki I can think of, maybe excluding some problems after one road near the cemetery was repaired several months ago (some experts said that heavy machinery working near the cemetery may be dangerous for old graves)

Debunk it further. It's from a suspicious site anyway.

Death camp tourism and Ghetto tourism are driving a lot a money in Poland, so now they pretend to love jews.

Poland doing God's work.

I don't have to debunk anything, the Jews from Mińsk Mazowiecki have their own website in English and there is no information about any desecration, aside from that affair I mentioned in my post, but even in this case it was typical wailing, if the city didn't restore roads near the cemetery, then the Jews would say that Poles don't care, if they restore them then the Jews say that Poles dectroy their heritage
sztetl.org.pl/en/article/minsk-mazowiecki/19,news/

>dectroy
destroy

abusing god's chosen people is god's work? don't think so..

Europeans are true god's chosen people.

Israeli was mostly settled by European Jews.

Just watch this: 5:25-6:55
youtube.com/watch?v=nu6t9YmHvT4

So it was Poland who did the holocaust all along! After all. The death camps were in Poland.

I think some reparations are in order

Typical jews.

never forget the 6 gorillion I fucking hate jews

same here it's fucking disgraceful how they milk their own suffering

the gaschamber lie will not last much longer either, thanks to the emerging of the internet - any engineer will tell you that HCN reacts with iron in the bricks to form Prussian blue btw, it is simply impossible to gas people on such a scale, let alone using that primitive setup

This will all back-fire, and once again they'll cry anti-semitism.

Seriously I'm not even against Israel, but the people often make my stomach turn. Surely there must be some decent jews who see all this, what do they do? just shut up and look away probably?

Yeah just sat through that 10 minute video it's disgraceful how brainwashed they are about WWII their parents are literally raising them to be afraid of the world they think everyone is anti-semitic and a nazi.

The main problem is that in occupied Poland Jews weren't just victims, but unfortunately some of them also commited massacres you probably never heard about in the West:
>The Koniuchy (Kaniūkai) massacre was a massacre of civilians carried out by a Soviet partisan unit along with a contingent of Jewish partisans under their command during the Second World War in the Polish village of Koniuchy (now Kaniūkai, Lithuania) on January 29, 1944.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre

So here that victim card simply doesn't work and they become very angry when they realise this fact, because in the west it worked perfectly for decades

That's a funny way to say Palestinians.

I bet the universe itself it was "muh heritage" Americans in their classic Nazi history vacations

should've just posted this lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

>Jew
>commander of labour camp located in the subcamp of former fucking auschwitz.
>guilty of nearly 2000 death of both Poles and German
>fled to Israel
>oy vey gevalt! How dare you demand extradition of a God's chosen person you filthy antisemite!

Good, fuck the jews.

Many normies do not even know that jews lay at the basis of bolshevism and consider even mentioning that an act of antisemitism.

OF course they are mostly as dumb as bricks but hide behind their multiculti image andd act like they were more intelligent than most.

You're completely right, we don't even hear about this in the West. Because many chose to get their information for National Geographic andd the Discovery Channel, and consider themselves learned individuals.

Still, there is an expiry date on this propaganda trick. They will be so accostumed to playing the victim they'll never see it coming.

Next to this, further islamisation of the West will of course also bring along the muslims natural hatred for the jews.

Well, I could also post something about Jakub Berman, Szepsel Alpern, Stefan Michnik, Helena Wolińska-Brus aka Fajga Mindla Danielak, Juliusz Hibner, Zugmunt Bauman, Roman Romkowski aka Natan Grünspan, Beniamin Wajsblech, Feliks Aspis, Józef Różański aka Josek Goldberg etc. etc.

>Stefan Michnik
He is still living in Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=W45LXttugBE