Why euro poors kiss cheeks of strangers for greeting?

why euro poors kiss cheeks of strangers for greeting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_D529oPwVJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ask the poofters we call "the french"

ill just leave this here

we do it too ro be honest
way less gay than a hug

Is it true that two men sharing a bed isn't considered gay in Yurop?

To master kiss skills and best-kiss Koreans boipucci

You aren't allowed to kiss a stranger except you are a Syrian refugee. We do it only with friends/relatives.

Based Britons

Might as well ask why Afroeurasians or people of the northern hemisphere kiss strangers' cheeks as a greeting. "European" is not a meaningful distinction.

anything other than two is objectively gay

We do it here too, with people of the opposite sex.
I don't like kissing women in the cheek, it makes me feel awkward, it is not even consensual, they just come rubbing their cheeks and expecting some kiss, I fucking hate it.
Lately I've been trying to give my hand, but some of those cunts shake my hand and then give me the cheek, forcing me to utilize my lips.

Kissing men is gay.

I do both and its great.
Get to hug and kiss cute grills :3

as you can see in the pic there is no kissing, not always
just cheek touching and the sound

You only kiss once not twice, you kiss women twice

It's normal way of greeting women. Shaking hands is too beta. You only do this in professional environment.

fucking horny europeans they shouldn't touch other man's woman

can't say for the rest of europe but if it's just one of the lads and the bed isn't too small, no it's not gay

We only kiss girls, two kisses.

Only men if they're direct family

you don't kiss men you homo,you only kiss women and shake men's hands

It's the only times i get to touch my sexy cousins.

Because it's funny seeing non europeans thinking "that girl is into me" after she gave him a kiss cheek.

>implying you're not a bunch of islandhomos

You don't kiss your father?
It's sign of affection and submission.

you're afraid to do it because the next minute you'd fuck each others in the ass

Nothing is gay except sexual activities with the same sex. Bathing together, sleeping together or hugging or whatever isn't gay. Unless you get sexual pleasure out of it, but who the fuck would?

T. Someone who wrestles with his mates naked

Bullshit map.

We kiss our friends only twice (in my departement)

(And we only kiss girls, we're French so OBVIOUSLY we're le gay ass frogs speaking le very gay language HON HON HON LOOOOL, but we're not THAT gay)

Kissing male friends on the cheek as greetings is normal in Paris.
Sauce : paris student in Canada
No homo btw

you can kiss direct family members

>Left cheek first
triggered

left cheek first fags belong on a cross

now i feel like european girls are semi whores because they've kissed a bunch of men's cheeks with intense its really frustrating

I like this way of thinking. Western culture is too prude, the fucking brits ruined everything once more with their victorian puritan bullshit.

you don't actually kiss the cheeks to be honest,you just put your cheek on the other person's cheek and kiss the air

Random man : hand shake
Random woman : kiss
Now the exceptions are
Male member of family or friend : kiss
Woman in a professional context : handshake

Seems like you need some cultural enrichment

>male family member
>kiss
No
You can kiss your dad or grandad on the cheek but not your brother or uncle
That's gay desu

do you think kissing every men's cheeks is a culture? then what a disgusting culture

Why wouldnt you do it to women? Are you a faggot?

We do it too.

Random man: handshake and nod
Random woman: handshake and nod
Male member of family or friend: nod
Woman in a professional context: handshake and nod

Everything else is a wee bit homo imho

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss_of_peace
Muslim detected (or worse, protestant).

What the fuck? You morons kiss strangers?

Not the ugly ones desu

I don't, when women try to do it to me I just move away

>Kissing strangers

what kind of fucking savage does this

You only kiss female friends and family members

I'm Catholic I'll never kiss another man on the lips

Why are you guys against kissing women
Are you guys really this cucked

Well I doubt God's love can reach down to you. Jesus kissed its followers and we should do so.

Only mainlanders do this. Brits and Irish are always about the handshake, an art form in itself.

are you a girl from a long land?

Best post

I only kiss family, female friends, and every other female that initiates and is up to 45 or so.

only with some good friends (if male) or women in general here

>Finn visits Paris
>stabs first person he meets for invading his personal space

will you kiss my ass and k-pop shrimp?

going in bath together also is not gay here

youtube.com/watch?v=_D529oPwVJc

Are you a female 45 or younger?

you're sick

Someone's a bit jealous.

A hug is considered the epidome of best mate-ness here
Kissing would mean your gay life partners
You've probably got STDs from snogging your brother

Here's how it goes:

You shake hands with anyone you meet in a professional setting, strangers, female (sometimes) and male acquaintances, male friends and male relatives.

You hug female friends, female acquaintances (sometimes), female relatives and close male relatives (only if it has been a long time since you last saw each other or there will be a long time until you next see each other)

You kiss only your wife or girlfriend.

>kissing female friends

wtf, here you hug at most

Kisses are for boyfriend or girlfriend and family.

A man doesn't kiss a man

A man can kiss a woman if she's moving towards you to kiss you when shaking hands

Also, it's not really a kiss, you're kissing the air, capish
It's just an elaborated hug

You're only vaguely touching you cheeks
In some cities you have to give two, in some others three """kisses"""
Giving one kiss only feels weird and fake unless you are meeting a bunch of new female co-workers maybe
You can actually rotate your cheek and kiss the woman on her cheek only if there's a strong connection with her already

>kiss
- close male friends
- women
- children

>shake hands
- males you don't know or see for the first time
- women you don't know AND in a formal context

this desu

It feels like hugging is closer than kissing desu
I'd just feel uncomfortable hugging someone, whether I know the person or not

don't try to be germanic so bad, we know Italians kiss

I'm a manly man with a sclong as long as my land

>don't try to be germanic
Uh?
>we know
maybe you know about some central-italy lower-class Italian who moved to belgium to work in mines after WWII, that's it.
Feel free to push wrong stereotypes over and over again anyway. If you actually kiss on the cheeks strangers, most will gross out and/or will consider you a poor guy or maybe a farmer.

You're sure to make people uncomfortable if you start hugging them here.
It's considerate way more intimate than a few kisses on the cheeks.

are euro poor men gay?

>it's not gay dude, just our way of greeting

>Implying

Men-women and women-women : Kissing
Men-men : Handshaking

euro man kiss their male friends

next thing you know they fuck each other to celebrate their birthdays

went to Italy and men kiss each others as greeting, you shouldn't be ashamed actually, we do it too and theres nothing wrong with that

We are shaking hands of males and kissing cheeks of females. Even if you dont know them too good, I mean only by sight and they are talking with your friend - for example - you should kiss her (or shake his hand)

do you suck each other's cock if you're really close friends

>he doesnt

you only do that with good friends, and it's a mere peck on the cheek, men never kiss on the lips or anything like that, don't turn it into something sexual because it isn"t

>I wasn't even talking about men giving real kisses to girls, I was talking about men giving real kisses to men

I call bullshit. Utter bullshit.

> it's not gay if the lips don't touch

same meme as the balls touch meme lol

you don't?

I watch a lot of Italian movies, and there male friends always greet each other by a kiss on the cheek

I'm so angry I will never get to experience gay nude beach life in southern France because as a South American, the French would mistake me for a filthy desert shit and mudslimes would ban it because haram. We truly got the bad ending.

If you don't suck it then you're not close enough.

Shaking hands of females is something you do at work only. Men who in a social setting shake hands with stranger females are extremely beta, likely have some issues.

I wonder if they do that in Australia. I once kissed an Aussie girl on the cheek when saying goodbye after a conversation, and her friends all looked somewhat shocked.

>South Korean boys and men practice a thing called skinship, where they pretty much touch each other nonstop. Platonically bonding through skin with your best pal is an accepted practice here, and no more sexual than a handshake. I teach at a mostly boys' high school, and they're constantly holding hands, sitting on each other's laps, and feeling each other up. Even when it veers a little too far into what non-Koreans would consider creepy territory (like an over-the-pants hand job that a fellow teacher of mine once witnessed), none of the boys involved see it as anything but basic friendliness.
You getting sum?

yeah but we don't do it every time we fucking see each other

It is just a light kiss on the cheek.

If you are so insecure about it, it makes you suspect as a closet fag.

You are so obsolete.. Ok i think that kissing men is wrong but WOMEN? its nothing bad desu

mfw i learned the koreans were the gayest people on earth

its okay to be gay europoor friend

its common in europe i hear

GAY
A
Y

I never pay attention

>I saw males kissing each others in some not-better-defined italian movies
k

GAAAAY

>I teach at a mostly boys' high school, and they're constantly holding hands, sitting on each other's laps, and feeling each other up.

LMAO now THAT is faggy as fuck

do they tickle each other's balls too?

oh wow i seriously thought it was just a movie trope or something only really feminine euros do

i'd be lying if i said i didn't lose some respect in you guys

>we don't give each others over-the-pants hand jobs to our close friends every time we meet
How rude

Reminds me a bit of how young Celtic boys, mostly of Briton stock, used to offer themselves to older males with whom they got well acquainted. Many Romans, not knowing about this costum, declined the offer, which made the Briton boys angry as they felt insulted.

"When in Rome, do as the Romans" < best saying ever

>Thailand
>in charge of defining what's masculine
not going to happen