i hope you die
hi :)

youtube.com/watch?v=MVCGqlSKbBU

A R A S
R
A
S

Thank you for the (You)s.

ripping a sick fart on the bus right before you get out and watching the ones trapped in the mobile gas chamber suffer

hey latvia, how's your destruction of sovok monument going?

I wish nazis occupied Baltic and killed 80% of population for being untermench. Pic related latvian untermench

>slavshit being butthurt again
oh wow, what else is new

no don't be mean to each other be nice

help pls

our government save for one party is literally too pussy to do it

how does the petition system work? could we "create" a considerable amount of votes?

we gatheted almost 13k votes on a petition to tear down the commie dildo in Pārdaugava

two """Latvian""" parties voted no together with the ruski one, the only votes for the demolition of it was from NA and one independent politicians

btw ZZS is supposed to be ths right wing "national" conservatist party, i feel fucking disgusting for ever believing theyd do something

theres literally no reason to demolish it

>sign petition
>literally be named Bunkis
lmao the menes have become real :DDD

fuck off slavshit

NO
REASON!

weeeee we are getting artillery finally

similar to the Lithuanian ones, but not german

>xdddd lets keep the """"monument"""" that reminds everyone of the 50 year russian occupation in the middle of Riga
>xdddd no reason to demolish cement dildos that represent the occupation of Latvia and the deportation and execution of more than 200k Latvians

fuck off slavshit

you can go drink and fist fight in the commie cemetery on 9th of may, we dont need you

wish him happy b day please.

and what are you going to artill?

eww, virgo

it's 1am and just heard some weird noises lads i'm too scared to look outside

theres no economic benefit for demolishing it and u will anger russia and russians. its a lose-lose situation, but muh feels i guess is more important for u

its me, open the door :^)

Please demolish.

>m-muh russians

name ONE reason i should give a single fuck about what the leftovers of a russian occupation want

Poland is doing it, Estonia did it, everyone is doing it, its time for us to take down that pole of shame as well.

Its a win-win situation in every way.

>LNP tearing itself apart
>ALP getting good boy points with the media and public just for existing
>They keep harping on about same-sex marriage, promising to introduce it the first chance they get
2019 and beyond is going to be a wild ride but I don't want to get on
help

doesnt mean we have to shell a city

>hey russians learn latvian, be good and pay taxes
>oh me? im just destroying part of ur history
it wouldnt even lift the latvians to not hate their government for a week or them fucking us over, and the russian sanctions hurt latvia more than it does the US

someone should just tie a cable to it and tear it down with a heavy truck or something. then it would be like.. you know.. no point in restoring it :DDD

you've been watching too much RT

hello friends what is good

the opposite of evil

Ours got taken away to be restored. It's being restored. It may take a while.

i suppose you got a point.

What I really meant is how are we all on this fine day/night/afternoon?

>part of our history
>hahaha xddd we occupied, deported, tried to replace you, killed you xddddd
>latvians keep fucking us over DXXXXX
>reee fucking fascists keep trying to force us to learn their language
>russian sancions are so great xddd they beat latvia xdddd
>pls let us celebrate the occupatio of Latvia and the death of 100k Latvians xddd

HINT: youre living Republic of LATVIA

If youre upset about something: Rīga-Maskava go ahead, fuck off.

cute

>German tanks

>tank
>australia

rather nice. u?

>PzH2000
>cute

Semple is from the kiwis lad, we made the benis tenk :DD

That's a New Zedland tank

t. tank pro

>he still thinks im russian
doesnt matter
let me put it this way, theres a monument in mongolia to ghenghis khan, now imagine if there was a monument of him in china and chinese destroyed it cuz muh feels and cuz he killed billions of chinks, the mongols will get angry, doesnt matter who r the good guys, its all about the victor, now imagine if mongols were 40% of china? im sure they will be oh so pleased to integrate, but ofc u have the 'IF U DONT LIKE IT GO HOME' on loop, real life isnt as simple and black or white, like i said by destroying it u gain nothing, only one hooraah. russians took over crimea now every bydlo says '°krim nash', but hes still a bydlo and the country got its economy fucked

That it great to hear my estonian friend.

Slightly drunk. And by slightly, I mean very.

t. SVR agent

that's where you're wrong. real life is really very simple. it's all about yes/no questions.

i'd like to be drunk too, but it's detox week :DD

>he thinks im a russian

because you are one, you inbred soviet trash

>b-but r-russia w-will be angry!!!

I'd like to see how good our monument near Volhova is kept and the Legionnaire graves. Since you know, its a two way agreement, right?

Oh wait, its most likely over fucking grown and a monume for evil nazi Latvians!!!! But we are forced to keep our end of the bargain and care for the commie graves and soviet cement rectangles. Seems unfair huh? We need to care for "your history", but russians on the other hand dont care for our monuments and graves on the other side of the border like they were supposed to.

But alas the eternal nazi Latvian cannot free his country of occupation left overs because poor little russians will be upset that they need to adapt to the host country theyre living in ;(

Get it through your thick russian skull: this is not our history, 9th may is not our victory day, 9th may is the day Latvia gets occupied for the second time, we have nothing to do with your shitty ""holiday"". Take a day off and go to your beloved red square, cry besides Lenins grave and do what ever the fuck you want to, but for the love of god, dont force us to participate in your vodka orgies.

Nor do we want your kind here, nor do we need it and that cement dildo will be taken down one day.

>now imagine if there was a monument of him in china and chinese destroyed it cuz muh feels and cuz he killed billions of chinks, the mongols will get angry, doesnt matter who r the good guys,

That doesnt make sense. No mongolian has imperialistic dreams about china or any ideas of "mongolian world" (ruskij mir wink wink).

hey maybe you could use that artillery on the statue? :DD

anyway, there's no point in arguing over it. the question is: should it be demolished? the answer is: yes. it's so obvious, both the answer and the justification i really can't imagine anyone sane arguing against it, maybe just for the sake of arguing, but that's it.

>i'd like to be drunk too, but it's detox week :DD

damn, would love to get drunk with estonian bros tbqhfam

youtube.com/watch?v=RiOKggo_KkQ

as you saw, for that russian its a part of his "history". He enjoys going over to it every year to celebrate the occupation of three sovereign countries and the deaths of hundreds of thousand Baltic people while getting drunk.

Just look it up in youtube "9th may Riga". Russians running around with russian flags,colorado ribbons, soviet regalia etc and when a police officers comes up to them and tells them to out those things away, you get a drunked yell back
>WHYYYY FOR WHAT REASON AAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=N_Iz7PbgEZ4

Can anyone recommend any Australian movies?
I have only seen Fat Pizza and i liked it tbqh

The Loved Ones

No, I don't celebrate the occupation of baltics. I celebrate winning ww2. Occupation is just a nice bonus.

you mean you haven't seen crocodile dundee? what kind of a person are you really :DD

mad max

when latvia will be as strong as russia then u will be able to give demands. there is this thing called prestige, play Vicky 2 if u dont understand it, in Cold War era, ussr shot down a civilian korean plane that they thought was a US plane(the gooks didnt respond to russian orders, prolly cuz they didnt understand russian lol), u think ussr apologized? ofc not, do u take them for cucks? same here, latvian monument is nothing to them(neither to any other country), latvia is more dependent on russia than vice versa, same way human races arent equal, countries arent equal as well, but muh feels russians have to do the same as our small country bloo bloo bloo, like i said come to the real world kid. btw still not a russian

jesus... this is really really sad
celebrating with fireworks in a country where the day means tragedy of millions of people

I forgot to mention those two

seriously, do you even realize how much shit is there in your words?

>there is this thing called prestige, play Vicky 2 if u dont understand it
Are you fucking serious?

romper stomper

youtube.com/watch?v=PABg_XdfhUo

>muh russia
>muh putin
>muh russia stronk
>muh great ussr
>slava putin slava stalin
>russia is in charge of what latvians can and cant do
>muh strong putin will not stand for it!!!
>stronk russia gives no shits krima nash
>baltics did not get occupied, thats propoganda!!!

fucking kill yourself soviet slavshit trash
welcome to fucking Riga, where the old people are ready to vote for Russians just because they promise free buss tickets

Swift and Shift, and Housos are made by the same guys and have most of the same people. Swift and Shift only goes for like 2 seasons and it's alright, Housos has 2 seasons and like 2 movies or something.

What type of movies are you into?

be happy you didnt get the shit end of the stick during those 50 years like Latvia and Estonia did
hes a brainless slav mongrel, what did you expect?

watafak
youtube.com/watch?v=NG2XVK7X_dw
>be happy you didnt get the shit end of the stick during those 50 years like Latvia and Estonia did
we did, as much as you, maybe fewer russians, but the "poles" are even more sovok than russkies here

not an argument

they still barely make up 15% unlike 37% and 33% in Latvia and Estonia.
>gets btfo
>n-not a-an a-argument
>i-im n-not r-russian

just fucking move already

Different latvian here

Yeah, the monument is a big reminder of something bad, but it's also history. Is it really that important to demolish historical monuments because of feelings? Imagine how we would look at it a 100 years from now.

Plus nationalism is retarded anyways.

hey lads, missed me?

Hello, fellow coutryman and rightful owner of the baltics.

>Plus nationalism is retarded anyways.

t. kike

it looks like fucking shit though

cut it off from the base and then store it somewhere else

makes the baltics look like even more of a post-soviet shithole lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=-keKOZWvBoU

Did anyone watch this? So far feels horribly cringy and forced but maybe it gets better.

monuments are glorifying the bloody past, I don't see the monuments of hitler anywhere in europe or russia

and it has nothing to do with nationalism, these monuments are highly unethical to be present, especially in countries like ours that hurts peoples feelings as well as the dignity of the state

no self-respecting state should allow this shit

Comedy,horror,adventure....
Basicaly everything that is not a chick flick?
Trying to decide between Wolf creek 2 and the red dog at the moment. Or should I watch wolf creek 1 before

Why are balts so autistic?

>cut it off from the base and then store it somewhere else
just like we did with ours, we have a "soviet museum" park somewhere in the southern Lithuania and nobody bats an eye for that, "history" is still there and it doesn't itch your eyes in the middle of capital

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grūtas_Park

2 is meh

also red doge is literal animalkino

Lol triggered
>Humongous wot? Humongous wot?

gallipoli

So should we also demolish all of the german buildings in Latvia?

And is it ethical to keep the pyramids since they promote slavery?

Red Dog's a bit soppy 2bh, they try and cram in a romance angle. I think it's alright for relaxing to or watching when there's not much else to do but unless you enjoy the "humour" common in big movies there's really not much there.

Do you know any strayan """hidden gems""" or """indie movies"""?

german buildings have a use, a commie statue is utterly useless
the pyramids were not built by slaves, but people who ate/drank better than a commoner

>nationalism is retarded

Čau, Āboltiņa!

Take it away to the soviet cemeteray, where it belongs. That square was meant to be the victory square for the Latvian independence war, not the """"victory""""" square fot the occupation of Latvia. We dont need to destroy it, as i said - move it to the soviet cemeteray and let the russians have their orgies there.

>hahaha lets compare a fucking cement dildo that symbolizes the death of hundreds of thousand Balts to German budings that serve as living houses, offices, stores etc

this has to be bait

not an argument, u have given 0 arguments, only your feelings

Wolf creek 2 trailer actualy seems kind of funny.
A bogan trying to run people over with a truck and basicaly screaming "Fuck off we´re full!"

>there is this thing called prestige, play Vicky 2 if u dont understand it