Why are the Japanese such manlets?

why are the Japanese such manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0dM7oyXV5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

naruhito is manlet

There is no necessity why be tall enviromentally.

I wanna be tall... It is late already.

>tfw 6 feet
>tfw pretty much a manlet where I live
baka desu senpai

They consome too much soy which contain Phyto Estrogen which impede their growth

Prolly the diet, my cousins born in Europe are all 6 feet tall and muscular while the rest of us are manlets.

atleast our prince has hairs.

this is poetry

what a fucking trainwreck of a leader

I'm a tall lanky doofus and other than being taller than the girl you are about to kiss, there's no point. Look at all of the world famous gymnasts. They're Eastern European and Asian. I tried to do a back flip once and landed on my head. There's no grace in being tall.

Asain diet = carbs and fish
European diet = meat and milk

Grass is always greener huh

Ahahhahahahah

Are you fucking kidding me.

You do not want to be 160cm tall. No matter what.

hahahahaha

that's almost like saying that at least a retard has arms and legs; it really doesn't change much

He's so cute.

This, if you're below 5'9, just fucking end your pathetic life.

Imagine if Abe's foot slipped and he'd hit his balls on that bar :^)

What would he shout out in Japanese?

MAI
FOOKING
BALLLLLLLS-AROO

woah...that's a big tyre...

LITTLE

JAP

>5'10
>girls turn me down for being too short

Where should I move to?

PRINCE

The Shire :^)

Why was Akira Kurosawa six feet tall when he was born in 1900 and grew up during a famine?

Find a cute boy that'll let you sit in his lap. Becoming a femmy fucktoy is literally your only option, desu.

>tfw 1.91 m

Shibal

>Hidden Zainichi

>third-world manlets gain six inches when the emigrate to America
>white manlets stay manlets

WTF I hate the American dream now

The UAE isn't third-world bruv. We have higher obesity rates than the U.S by some studies and we're only like 46 years old as a country.
I've been a fairly large guy since before I came to the U.S. My whole family is rather tall as well (especially my uncles. Literally fucking basketball player heights)

I'm still a fat fuck, though.

>tfw my face is exactly shaped as the prince and also balding therefore i can't hide the huge forehead

I also have a crooked nose... Help me

a-a-at least you're not a manlet... r-r-right user...?

I'm 1.85m...
At least i'm saved in that part as long as i don't emigrate to netherlands.
I'm also a hungry skeleton however that can be fought with proper exercise

R A R E
A
R
E

I wish I was short. I would spend less money on clothing and food and I could live in a much smaller house and be more comfortable on a plane.

delete this

fuck you all
i'm 169cm and my life is hell

>I told you to stop shit posting!

Your entire family has always been taller than the rest of the UAE? Are you a different race from the rest, or really rich, or something? What makes you so special?

They don't need barbarian body physics, they use the brain.

Height correlates with intelligence

ETERNAL

Subhumans.

The Cchinese called Japan "Wo" or the land of the dwarves before they got creative and decided they became the land of the rising sun, or Nippon

lol

Nope, I'm fully Emirati as far as I can tell.
We're all fairly well off, but I got it from my mom's side. My mom told me her great grandpa was 200 and some centimeters tall. My mom is only 165 cm, though.

My dad's side is rather average. Him and his brothers are 176-180 cm.

But yeah, my brothers and cousins are all fairly large, and whenever we hang out together at the mall it's always a funny sight because we're towering Arabs wearing the tradition thobes. This one time I was in Dubai mall a group of Koreans took a few photos with us.

Abe is only 5'10"

They eat mostly rice and fish.

No idea.
youtube.com/watch?v=h0dM7oyXV5g