I
M
E

How will Sup Forums ever recover

youtu.be/k8vEGIoV8FQ

Pepe is a Nazi meme

>pepe
>alt right movement

I think the left has gone so far right they've they don't even get basic humor anymore. I just can't believe they're taking this shit so seriously.

AYYYY

ahahaha damn

glad I don't watch the news anymore

Hmmmmmm

In my experience neither side gets each others jokes.

I wonder who could be behind this meme?

because a significant portion of Americans are retarded

Pepe is even a side. He's meme magic. Literally goofer dust.

they are in need of an organised alt right movement as an enemy

without "fascists" their scare tactic propaganda doesn't work
also the powers-that-be have their rooted in post-'68 trotskyites and maoists who used to see fascism on the rise everywhere and used it to flood our countries with immigrants, I think they actually believe in it

(reality is that they are creating new fascists of course - a good thing imo)

Am i alt-rait?

I get that they need a scapegoat, but how do these people even keep their composure when they go on national TV and talk about poorly drawn cartoon frogs? Surely somebody in the news room is on the floor in tears laughing his ass off.

>far-right
>humour

Ben Garrison is so retarded he labels everything and you guys probably thinks he's funny

Factually wrong, there is a rise of populism who is alarming

u-uh god dammit I can't stop laughing WHITE SUPREMACIST HAHAHAHA

Being mainstream and open-minded is poles apart from being retarded

WHY DOES Sup Forums DESTROY EVERYTHING GOOD???????????????????????

The left is populist per se.

Right wing populists are the boogeymen they need

Retard pepe is the only good pepe

Ben Garrison merely got trapped in Sup Forumss web. Somebody though it would be funny to take his libertarian cartoons, change them to be racist, and then post them on Sup Forums with his name still attached. They broke this poor man down to where he doesn't even fight it anymore. I legitimately feel bad for him now because his life has been ruined by Sup Forums.

im not right

stubid goym

Well, are they wrong? A majority of Trump memes are Pepe based and Sup Forums and Reddit are the ones who use him the most, so it's easy to associate him with the alt right these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrkCPbaRxHs

jesse is based

i aint me
i ain't mee-ee-e

i am frogtuated son jeah

alt-right is goofer too. It didn't exist a month ago.

that might be but that beard is just plain silly

Wow, really?

ajhbsdddd...azxXZzz..

She's not wrong.

Sup Forums has finally taken back pepe and you guys don't celebrate it after crying for years that normies have taken him from us
What the fuck

Yep, but I disagree with Americanon's interpretation. Sup Forums merely made the subtext of his political cartoons evident.

>Yep, but I disagree with Americanon's interpretation. Sup Forums merely made the subtext of his political cartoons evident.
Nope, unless you believe libertarian = nazi

>it's a hashtag, not a movement

They don't understand Internet interactions beyond mainstream social media and shit like e-mail and Skype because that's all they participate in. They also don't do research to find out. This is because local news is cheap and lazy (as always), 24-hour news is too busy spewing forth enough provacative content to fill the next 24 hours (which is a 21st-century advent), and every other old media news source is disregarded so it doesn't have the resources or drive to research like it used to (which has been increasingly true over the last 3 decades or so).