Japan and PC gaming

Why don't people in Japan ever play games on PC?

There is a huge playerbase on pc on Korea and China, why not Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGtM60T_iW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Much like Americans, Japs only follow trends of popular electronics. Right now the trending crap is the Iphone, so they only use it.

but they do, quite a lot of them play on pc

t. someone who has to play on asian servers once it goes past 1 o clock and the Aussie servers empty

We are not good at using pc desu.
PC lessons in school are less than the other countries.
Also, we have game consoles like Nintendo, ps4

Japan is isolationist country. So they make their own games and play it.

>console gaming

man I love yahtzee. Can't believe I used to watch his videos in high school and he's still going.

coz japan is traditionally console based

and its the homeground of nintendo and sony

another reason is china and korea and any other asian country have pirated everything so automatically pc becomes their 1st choice. and they are new in gaming, compared to japan

Yahtzee disgusts console peasant scum.

first of all we don't speak/read English, particularly stupid kids playing vidya game don't even, you know right.

you dont really need to be able to understand English to play something like CS:GO or Starcraft 2

they do, just different games
mostly non-competitive like touhou and vn (and yes they are games)

they they are behind the times with pc stuff

no matter how easy to play, nobody makes any guide, and tips unless it's localized or get well-known widely.

do you at least play hentai games on PC?

I have never played one.

it's totally reverse here

>console gamer(especially nintendo) : casual gamer
>pc gamer : unbearable neckbeard aninefapper

>have to go on asian servers

what about European or American servers fuckboy?

It's always weird when i'm watching anime and someone says they use PC as a hobby, I wonder if it will be popular there someday, it's not even hard to learn.

'PC' before IBM PC and compatibles were a thing, Nipps were all over them. PC-88, 98.

Japanese do not like non-Nipp tech. Attempts to bring non-Japanese video game consoles (xboy, 360) and home computers (C64) to Japanese market have always ended in disaster.

NEC will rise again
we revenge microsoft

its fun to see steam has been filled with weebshit and weebs though
since i stopped playing games only these silly things have drawn my attention

ping ping?

racist

I thought nips played League of Legends like the Koreans play Starcraft

depends on how much the ping affects the game.
If I need good ping I'll go on asian servers because they only have on average about 140ms, but european and US servers give us about 200-250ms. I played on EU and US servers on Bf1 beta and didnt notice a difference in gameplay so it depends on the game.

That's exactly how it is everywhere else too

no its not, absolutely every normie out there is playing league of legends on their laptops

NEC has been sold to commies, 'Nippon' part of NEC no longer exists.
Japanese companies no longer manufacture (and rarely even design) anything in Japan, but mainland China. Eizo is about the only consumer electronic manufacturer, who still assemble (individual parts come from China or Korea) their products in the land of Yamato.
Sony's current video game console have AMD x86/amd64 processor in it. IBM's Tokyo branch (who developed Thinkpads up to T40) no longer exists.
Sega have Ryu Ga Gotoku team, nothing else. Hudson is gone! Every-fucking-thing is gone.

In a word, you're dead as toad Japan. Great job!

how?

racist

league of lesbians is literally full of koreans

>(and yes they are games)

Abe will make japan great again
no worry

Sony fags pls go.

Dragon Quest Monsters parade
SQUARE ENIX
desin:Akira Toriyama

50,000 active users
youtube.com/watch?v=cGtM60T_iW0