So i just popped 1,0mg of clonazepam and smoked some weed. im just chilling. rec me some music

so i just popped 1,0mg of clonazepam and smoked some weed. im just chilling. rec me some music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilQzkgpuNbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE

dont meme me pls i've come in peace

WEED

Pls tell me how good Kanye's Waves sounds on weed

AYYY LMAO

hahaha ebin xDDDDD
Weed isn't something that millions of people use, it's just a le funny epic maymay xddddd

S U M M E R

U E

M M

M M

E U

R E M M U S

:(

Nobody cares that you smoke weed

Quit including it with stupid Facebook #WeedCulture images in your OP

This is a shit thread and every thread like it is just as shit.

tf is clonazepam?

Illmatic is my go to chill album btw

sadly.

end your life you stoner retard lmao

Op overdose on heroin. It's fun

its a benzo. it calms you the fuck down

its the shittiest music on the record. i cant fuckin stand chris brown's singing but imma try it. TKS

BRO WEED ISNT A DRUG
ITS A HERB, ITS ALL NATURAL BRO
THAT MEANS IT MUST BE GOOD FOR YOU

ok done with it now. still the worst track on the record. all i hear is misguided audio trickery. it doesnt mean anything, its just there.

I wish we could stop all the memeing about weed on here. It's well-known that cannabis increases your art appreciation as it makes it easier to interact with the music, distinguish its components, and ultimately analyze it.

I drink all the time but I don't post about it as OP like I think I'm so cool. Neither does anyone who uses any other drug than cannabis. This shitty macro I just googled is basically you

you should honestly sip on a beer as well to make it worth it

This is an anonymous imageboard, OP doesn't get any personal merit at all from posting that he is high, neither will you from admitting that you drink all the time.
You might want to slow down on the alcohol though.

Lustmord is pretty chill imo

And you tell these people so is arsenic.

Who /cantsmokeweed/ here?

I used to a bunch, but every time i do know horrendously negative thoughts are all i can focus on. Really unpleasant desu

Hey man, check out The Breathing Effect, got high to that last weekend and was crazy. Freaky jazzy psychedelic shit. Then like chill wave, shoegaze, dream pop. I dunno, this question always seems kind of stupid to me as basically anything you like is a good start. But like, lush shit. I'll give u this for towards the end of the high when you're sitting by yourself and it becomes kinda melancholy. youtube.com/watch?v=ilQzkgpuNbA

it makes me horribly anxious
the anxiety is probably undiagnosed and already there but weed makes it about 10x worse

Also Boards of Canada ALWAYS.