What age did you grow out of metal, Sup Forums?

What age did you grow out of metal, Sup Forums?

15-16

I was like 7.

38 years old

17. At 21, i grew out of my "grew out of metal" phase.

i grew into it

at 23 i grew out of my "grew out of "grew out of metal"" phase.

Never really into it to begin with, just not my thing.

About a few months ago. Started listening to post-rock more and recently picked up jazz.

Never got into metal really

I'll never grow out of metal, senpai.

If you ever grew out of metal, you never were a true metal fan
Also dumb weeaboo

What age did you grow out of anime?

Dumb redditors

>It's the antagonize and bait people then say that they are triggered meme

>implying I'm OP

I like metal, fampaichi.

i thought that said "deus kvlt"

It's not 2005 anymore stupid weeaboos

Listening to Alcest's first LP right now, so I guess never

no but it's still Sup Forums dumb djentspammer

That's not trve metal though

At 27 i grew out of my "i grew out of my "grew out of "grew out of metal"""

Then stop listening to Djent

Why are Sup Forumsutists the biggest modcucks on this site?
Mods are fucking horrible

>weeaboos spam their board with unrealated bulllshit
>tell them to fuck off
>lol shut up this is albanian cartoon site dumb normie

>23 yo
>turns 24 in October
>still listens to Metal a lot
>still watches anime
>makes 36 grand a year to literally do nothing in a federal job
>bachelor in one of the best Colleges in the country
You jelly?

i actually was never into anime as a child or teen but once i hit 20 i got a weeb gf. We broke up but i still watch anime because i want to get her back...

At 31 I got my first tattoo, gained 400lbs and started piercing my body while I grew out my dreadlocks and started wearing Iron Maiden shirts 24/7

at 17 I stopped listening to metal exclusively
didn't listen to it for several years because I thought i was too cool
then I realized that that's stupid and I listen to whatever now

don't worry user, when you grow up you'll realize no one cares about you and your special opinions

NFL

>Sup Forums has no room for easily triggered
It's funny because weeaboos are the most easil triggered people on this site

I love double standards

Early 20's, i still listen to bits and pieces. I like Baroness, Protest the Hero and Mastodon still, and kinda like stoner metal/rock like Naxatras and Truckfighters. But i'd say i don't enjoy pretty much anything now where the vocalist is trying to sound like some retarded monster

16, I only listen to mature and intelligant music like Death Grips, Swans, Animal Collective, Radiohead and Kanye West now

Only difference is that Sup Forums is a weebsite, not a furshit or ponysite site. As such, anime reaction pictures are allowed to be posted on non-anime boards, because those non-anime boards are the equivalent of off-topic subforums on a greater forum built around a topic.

Not just animeposters flood non-anime boards with anime, but mods do too and anime is prevalent on every board in the form of banners, advertisements, and Yotsuba. You're literally complaining about weeaboos on a website which has a green-haired lolicon as a mascot.

Mods are only horrible to retarded internet hacktivists who come here with their "ebin" Anonymous fawkes-mask bullshit or gamergate movements.
The weebs only like mods because all mods have to be weebs and mods generally enforce and defend anime culture on Sup Forums. Mods want to moderate a weebsite, not a site for edgy redditors who think they're making a difference by spamming social media with "ebin troles".

>Filthy Frank
You sure you still aren't 17?

My senior year of HS I kinda stopped listening to any metal that wasn't doom

What the fuck did my post have to do with anime or MLP? Filthy Frank is just humor for literal retards.

Weeaboos make less than 1/4 of this community, this site doesn't belong to you anymore

You self-entitled weebcucks get spoiled by the mods

Also the fact you post a pic from waifushit manga proves you are a faggot

Filthy Frank is funnier than every retarded anime ever made

>mods on a weeaboo website pick the side of weeaboos
wow

the site will always belong to us as long as the mods keep enforcing otaku culture everywhere like they have been doing since 2003, deal with it reddit ;^)

As long as the old mods never get a life, anime will never die on here. Get fucked bitch nigga.

>"growing out" of an entire genre
Pleb

Not just old mods either, its a requirement to be a weeb or respect Sup Forums's weebculture to even be a mod today.

Mods are biased and corrupt, I hate the fact that they ruined other boards while spoiled Sup Forumsutistic children evben dare to complain about their mods

Tell me, what anime have you actually watched? Because I really can't see any being as bad as that screaming retard.

You can't be biased if you're catering to the intended userbase.
Sup Forums is a weeaboo website. Mods are expected to uphold otaku culture. Deal with it.

FUCK OFF

Your tears fill me with sexual pleasure and ecstasy, please continue.

I find it to be a disguntigly edgy and pathetic genre, but it's silly because I like things like harsh noise and power electronics. For some reason I just don't take metal as a whole seriously.

>Sup Forums is a weeaboo website
Lmao it hasn't been for over 10 years

>Deal with it
Go fuck yourself you stupid kissless virgin

Fuck off with your revisionist bullshit

Even moot hated weebs, they destroyed Sup Forums according to him.

>they ruined other boards
no, reddit chads and normalfags like yourself ruined other boards.

do you even realize why the hell other boards were created in the first place reddit? in the beginning Sup Forums was just Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Sup Forums was anime general, Sup Forums was anime/random. only weebs came to this website at that point. Sup Forums, despite being a weeb board, started getting threads about non-japanese things, but the threads were still made by weeaboos who wanted to discuss non-weeb hobbies with other weebs. thus other boards were created, specifically for weeaboos who wanted to discuss non-weeb stuff with other weebs, not for normalfags to discuss normalfag things with other normalfags.

OHAYOU

Mainly because Metal takes itself so seriously.

>normalfags like yourself
Lmao this is what basement dwelling Sup Forumsutists believe

Also the fact that you literally can't make a sentence without spamming reddit and normalfag proves you are a buzzword spouting fucktard with IQ lower than 100

metalfags everyone

my IQ can't be much lower than yours considering you hate weebs so much but post on a weebsite regardless

17, but im 18 and back into it again, once i found post punk and shoegaze i started getting to britpop and indie, but then as much as i thought i was enjoying it, it always felt like something was missing so i started getting into old school death metal now,

literally best decision of my life

WEW WUZ WEEBS N SHIT WE DINDU NUFFIN

Animefags are literally the niggers of Sup Forums

upvote for using all of le epic may mays that I saw on r/Sup Forums

That's a cute character from a cute manga and you just use her for shitposting on Sup Forums.

metalfags and weebs need to leave Sup Forums

*tips pitchfork*

Sup Forums needs to leave

Weeaboos are literally subhuman

Just look how they sperg out when someone disrupts their hugbox

>zr082okswc888w4sksgg_640.jpg
lmao

Exactly, Sup Forums has been weeb board for like 5 months, then other topics got more posts

Sup Forums is not anime website, get over it revisionist retard

look at this buttblasted pathetic manchildrens

kindly fuck off my board or behave less autistic

What's wrong retard

This board is intended for people who are fluent in the English language

This board is intended for people who want to discuss music, not weeaboos shitposters

शौचालय में पू

When I was 20. now the only metal I listen to is black metal

I mean I agree that this isn't the place for anime but

>Sup Forums
>Discussing music
>Ever

That's fucking hilarious.

samefags kys

>weeaboos start a blatant shitposting thread
>they play victims now

You can't make this shit up

Kiss?

kill your self

>le /mlp/ face

It's not playing victims. We are objectively in the right.

This thread really went off the topic of how shit, anti intellectual and childish metal really is. How can you ask a metalhead when they grew out of metal? there is no set age for when child grows up, only the socially and biologically expected age at which you take responsibility for yourself. metal goes against that societal and biological norm because it is always regressive and anti-intellectual, never growing up is the expectation when listening to metal. so when someone says they grew out of metal and then grew back into it, i believe that they never really grew out of it in the first place because they made no steps to become an adult instead of a child in mind. metal is regressive and i thank the stars above that i never went so low as to like it and develop a peter pan complex

>objectively
Shut the fuck up you retard, you start a blatant shitposting thread and then you start crying when people call you out

>djentshareguy !BBV3EcHtkw

How ironic coming from a pedophile manchild who still watches cartoons

>using pedophile as an insult
>>>/tumblr/

anime doesn't have to be intellectually regressive though, unlike metal

>40:40
impressive

Yeah it turns you into pussified nu-male manchild or even a faggot instead

Because Sup Forums finally grew up, this site used to be full off leftards, but now it is finally growing out of degeneracy

This thread really went off the topic of how shit, anti intellectual and childish anime really is. How can you ask a weeaboo when they grew out of anime? there is no set age for when child grows up, only the socially and biologically expected age at which you take responsibility for yourself. anime goes against that societal and biological norm because it is always regressive and anti-intellectual, never growing up is the expectation when watching anime. so when someone says they grew out of anime and then grew back into it, i believe that they never really grew out of it in the first place because they made no steps to become an adult instead of a child in mind. anime is regressive and i thank the stars above that i never went so low as to like it and develop a peter pan complex