So, Sup Forums, what are you waiting to switch to Windows10? Still stuck on an outdated OS?

So, Sup Forums, what are you waiting to switch to Windows10? Still stuck on an outdated OS?

I don't like it. I switched to Manjaro, works fine.

Nah, All I ever wanted is here already.

There's nothing i want on windows 10, and several, several things i don't want.
Make a windows with things i want, and none of the things i don't want and i move to it.

Can't you be more precise? What wouldn't you want on Windows 10? It's a faster and cleaner w7.

>This thread

It's definitively not cleaner, and while it may have some percentages higher, its not enough to make any significant difference.

Mine is only from 2013.

Prove it fag

Ask cortana how much ram she's using.

But I'm not waiting! h8rs gonna h8

That's good user, walk along the technology instead of thwarting it like these virgins.

>still stuck
actually no, I downgraded about a year after using W10, it was simply too shit with tons of useless bloat while lacking essential functions (like ability to disable or individually pick what updates you want or not).
The only sole advantage of W10 is DirectX12 and no relevant game on the planet relies purely on DX12, hell even DX9 games are still made today.

prove what? you made the claim that W10 is decent so burden of proof is on you, tell me what advantages does it have over W7 that excuses constant survelliance and uninstalling software without your consent

What about the W10 Education version, can you also disable all that telemetry stuff like in the Enterprise version?

need answer

you will never want to touch windows 10 after you tried to fix networking issues in windows 10

What's the latest version of this? Creators update? Or did they release anything new after that

>a lumbering behemoth is in charge
>MS makes the best shit it has ever made
>a Pajeet is put in charge
>one abomination is pushed out after another
Why do indians fucking suck so much?

Report and move on please.

Last package update was 11 minutes ago, I wouldn't call that outdated :^)